Are you dominant or submissive

Inexperienced closet submissive here. Based on the thread it seems as if there are many more submissives than dominants. I wonder if that is reflective of the overall population.

Inexperienced closet submissive here. Based on the thread it seems as if there are many more submissives than dominants. I wonder if that is reflective of the overall population.
Yes, that is pretty typical. More people like to follow rather than lead.
For some it is the same for sexual and non- sexual situations and for others it is not.
For some it changes depending on age, life situation, partner etc.

You know your right iris I think more men and women here are submissive it takes alot of burden from them as well as alot of decision making. But keep in mind submissives have alot of power also in what they are willing to submit to and what there hard no's are. But that should be discussed before submitting and acceptance.

You know your right iris I think more men and women here are submissive it takes alot of burden from them as well as alot of decision making. But keep in mind submissives have alot of power also in what they are willing to submit to and what there hard no's are. But that should be discussed before submitting and acceptance.
Or you think you’re dominant until a real one and shows you how wrong you were

Sub but will service top since she’s more of a switch. Works for me since it’s serving her. Then if I think about it too long, I get twisted up about who is the D and who’s the s but… also, it’s just plain fun. 🙃

Submissive, so very submissive. One day I will meet the right Top and he will take me for a ride down the submissive rabbit hole and I’ll never come back
I’m like you but I met mine and it is wonderful! Every fantasy I had and some I didn’t know I had has been filled. I wish you lick.

I think I'm sub I definitely not dominate but never been a sub to any girl I been with eather but I think ide really be into it

Switch - but lean more to Dom. I do still love the idea of a strong woman who wants to take control.

Morning lancegibs any reason you keep stalking me? You know I have no interest in you and yet you follow me from thread to thread continually. I am asking politely that you cease and desist in pursuing me from thread to thread. If this should persist I shall contact a monitor and hopefully corrective actions can be taken to remedy this situation. I would anticipate your cooperation. But shall I not acquire it your passive aggressive stalking will not go unreported.

I consider myself very submissive and probably mostly bottom. I love controlling men and women, and would really love being turned into a good sissy slut. 😘

Back