Are you dominant or submissive

It depends who I'm with. I can be very submissive with the right person and find I submit effortlessly.
With others I can do what I'm told but don't fully submit to them, (I argue with them a lot in my head and will often have a bit more reluctance) but still enjoy myself immensely
Then there are some people who I have no interest in that type of dynamic with, I find this is usually the case with woman however, I would like to experience submitting with a women.
I don't really have any desire to be dominant

Not a big fan of categorising but do find it interesting how this relates or differs in/out of the bedroom for some.

Neither. I'm a sadistic Top.

BTW, why do we get one of these "Are you dominant or submissive" threads every 3.14 weeks? Is NO one capable of finding the second and/or third pages of threads here?

And you complain about it every time. You're like an old man who screams at children to stay off his lawn. The only difference is that you think you're being clever about it.

Dominant to submissive people, submissive to dominant people... I enjoy life to the fullest!!!

Yeah, i'm submissive in bed! I like to be dominant sometimes but I love being 'taken'. In RL I like being in charge of myself.

I have a naturally dominant and stubborn personality, but actually am quite submissive sexually.

I am neutral in most things but in bed I thought I could be both as required but now I know I am the sub in all ways with sex. Even when I try being the bom somehow I always find myself being sub, but hay that is how I like it. As my name says so am I

It really depends on the person's energy and gender. Normally I'm submissive towards girls and dominant towards guys. However some people just have a "personality" that is stronger than mine and I either feel the need to go against it by being dominative, or I succumb to it and act submissive. Same thing goes with submission, though if the person is submissive I won't try to make it happen any other way and will act in a dominant manner. ;)

Welcome

It really depends on the person's energy and gender. Normally I'm submissive towards girls and dominant towards guys. However some people just have a "personality" that is stronger than mine and I either feel the need to go against it by being dominative, or I succumb to it and act submissive. Same thing goes with submission, though if the person is submissive I won't try to make it happen any other way and will act in a dominant manner. ;)

Welcome CherylArcher, Have fun here

Totally Submissive sexually and have been since my teens.. get so incredibly worked up knowing that I'm pleasing x x x

Far too complicated. I have no idea what you just said...... ;)

Someone with enough discipline and self control over their own sexuality that they are able to fully submit themselves to another is the most alluring personality trait one can have.

To have someone looking at ground to which their knees rest; hands clasped at their nape while waiting to accept whatever is to come next. To watch that shiver down a bare long lean back is enough to challenge my own self control and disipline

I can be submissive but I can also take over if need be... I like being sub with females mostly though ;)

Back