Are you dominant or submissive

While there's "a bit of both" in all of us it's a question of "how much". Along "With who".

I'm a sub with bark and bite. Put me in line and THEN I'll roll over. A little friendly conflict keeps things interesting. And pushes both the limits and how much we'll endure with each other. I might be a pain but I'll also take it. Punishments and for your personal amusement and all.

Last edited:
Certainly more on the dominant side as of late, Its something I feel I've naturally progressed into and have felt very comfortable with it.

Last edited:
I'm a switch, but more having to do with the pain/pleasure dynamic, than that of dom/sub.

i’m submissive but i’m not a pushover. im not the sort to immediately capitulate, if you want to dominate me you’ve got to catch me first.

In the past years mostly dominate with women. But of course, every good dom understand submission and what a submissive needs by experiencing it. I also regularly fantasize about being submissive to men.

The bdsm test says 70/30.

I never thought of myself as dom, but I’m 6 4, 215 and do like to control things. A litle light downing, loosely tied to the bed, things like that. And I’ve always preceded petite women which fits the pattern.

My 30% says I’m quite fine if a Lady wants to ride me.

About 95/5 sub/Dom. I enjoy giving pleasure, being used, being told what to do, and would really like to take it further (pegging, pleasuring a third party, that sort of thing), but I'm taking it slow 'cause the g/f's needs time to warm up to it. She is trying, though.

Also, irony of ironies, but I'm about 6'10" and 300 lbs, but a complete pushover. I'm a nurturer, dammit!

About 95/5 sub/Dom. I enjoy giving pleasure, being used, being told what to do, and would really like to take it further (pegging, pleasuring a third party, that sort of thing), but I'm taking it slow 'cause the g/f's needs time to warm up to it. She is trying, though.

Also, irony of ironies, but I'm about 6'10" and 300 lbs, but a complete pushover. I'm a nurturer, dammit!

Doms can nurture. Many do.

The bdsm test says 70/30.

I never thought of myself as dom, but I’m 6 4, 215 and do like to control things. A litle light downing, loosely tied to the bed, things like that. And I’ve always preceded petite women which fits the pattern.

My 30% says I’m quite fine if a Lady wants to ride me.

Fyi, size has nothing to do with it. :) My dominant partner is 5'7" and weighs less than me, and all of my submissive pets are close to 6' or taller.

And pretty much all men like to be ridden. Considering the view, why wouldn't they? ;)

Fyi, size has nothing to do with it. :) My dominant partner is 5'7" and weighs less than me, and all of my submissive pets are close to 6' or taller.

And pretty much all men like to be ridden. Considering the view, why wouldn't they? ;)

I’m certainly no expert here. The fact that I strongly prefer women who say less than half what I do seems to me to mean something.

No idea what the 30 really means.

Maybe I need to find a lady or 3 to test me.

I'm always wondering how one can be a switch. Could you have an actual relationship with a "submissive pet" in which you are a full-time Domme? Or is it an occasional RP kind of thing? Does one role feel more 'natural' than the other?

I would say I'm submissive; but I'm not into kinky or the extreme. I'm submissive enough to be willing to sexually please him almost anytime he wants me to, though.

Last edited:

Ok. Liking to have my balls squeezed must be my 30%.

Last edited:
Damned good question. This did not help much!:(

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
90% Rope bunny
74% Switch
70% Voyeur
70% Dominant
59% Degrader
59% Exhibitionist
58% Experimentalist
53% Non-monogamist
53% Rigger ...not sure what this is...
52% Submissive
50% Vanilla ...LOL! Kinda WRONG! My Toy Box disagrees!
47% Owner
43% Slave
42% Daddy/Mommy ....Just NO.
41% Master/Mistress

Everything below this line I have no clue how they arrived at...
____________________ __________________________________
40% Degradee
39% Brat
37% Masochist
37% Boy/Girl
33% Ageplayer
31% Primal (Prey)
30% Primal (Hunter)
30% Sadist
17% Pet

I'm always wondering how one can be a switch. Could you have an actual relationship with a "submissive pet" in which you are a full-time Domme? Or is it an occasional RP kind of thing? Does one role feel more 'natural' than the other?

Hi! Let me think about it some and come back tomorrow. :)

Ok. Liking to have my balls squeezed must be my 30%.

Um, nope. All that means is that you like to have your balls squeezed. Any man may like that - dominant, submissive, vanilla.
If you like them squeezed until it hurts, then you may be a bit of a masochist.

D/s is about power exchange, and power exchange is about control.

If I am with a dominant partner and he wants his balls squeezed, I would expect to hear something like, 'Baby come here and squeeze my balls.' And because I am submissive and I want to please him, I would do it. How he wanted it and for how long and anything else he wanted. He is in control, and we like it that way.

If I am with a submissive friend who likes his balls squeezed, I will squeeze them if and when I feel like it, because I am in control, and we like it that way. There will probably be a lot of teasing involved, and a fair amount of denial in various forms. And then mayyybe I will squeeze *one* ball. If he's lucky. :p

Back