Are you a sissy faggot?

That is on my mind a lot. I think my submissive side would flourish if I removed all restrictions. Once the brakes come off I’m not sure the old me would return
Be who and what you are. I've known that I was a faggot since I started sucking cock at 13. No more limitations now.

Be who and what you are. I've known that I was a faggot since I started sucking cock at 13. No more limitations now.
I appreciate your message and support. My bi side got revealed to me when I was 68. I am happily married and don’t want to change that or hurt her in any way. I think it is late in life for me to have a huge change in sexual orientation. Yes that limits me some but keeps other areas of my life safer.

Thanks again for the encouragement. Your words are not lost on me. I will keep them close

I appreciate your message and support. My bi side got revealed to me when I was 68. I am happily married and don’t want to change that or hurt her in any way. I think it is late in life for me to have a huge change in sexual orientation. Yes that limits me some but keeps other areas of my life safer.

Thanks again for the encouragement. Your words are not lost on me. I will keep them close
If you want to suck a dick, suck a dick.

No I am not.

However, a long time online female friend recently told me that if we ever meet (we live very far apart) in real life, that's what she wants to turn me into for her.

No I am not.

However, a long time online female friend recently told me that if we ever meet (we live very far apart) in real life, that's what she wants to turn me into for her.
I would love an opportunity like that.

Back