Are you a sissy faggot?

I'm not really sure I consider myself a Sissy. I am def fem and way submissive, so I guess maybe I am.

Not sure I like the word faggot so much. I have been called it many times though and it is probably accurate.

Curious...

Is this part of a survey...?
Will you be checking the contents of people's panties in order to find inappropriate genitalia...?

At 6'1", 250lbs, with a hairy chest, I could hardly be considered a sissy by most men I've been with - despite my submissiveness. Though I find myself fantasizing about being in those shoes now and again.

I have, however, been called a faggot plenty of times in the heat of the moment. Not here to preach about the word, because it doesn't bother me. I do find hot when it's said to me by a dominant man (or even woman)... In the right context. But I find it strange that the majority of men who've called me a faggot while they fucked me were "straight". It's happened, but far less with gay men. Interesting.....

At 6'1", 250lbs, with a hairy chest, I could hardly be considered a sissy by most men I've been with - despite my submissiveness. Though I find myself fantasizing about being in those shoes now and again.

I have, however, been called a faggot plenty of times in the heat of the moment. Not here to preach about the word, because it doesn't bother me. I do find hot when it's said to me by a dominant man (or even woman)... In the right context. But I find it strange that the majority of men who've called me a faggot while they fucked me were "straight". It's happened, but far less with gay men. Interesting.....

You said it perfectly, I have the same build, also hairy, no way I could ever look fem. But, I love acting that way when I am with a man if he likes it, it's just one of many things I like. The name calling is something else I like, always been on the sub side with men or women.

Why stay in the closet?
I can only speak for me. I'm not gay but have lots of cock sucking fantasies about guys I know. With me, my wife would not except it, she'd be totally disgusted, and not only is it cheating but being a faggot on top of it. I wouldn't want all my family members knowing either, unless I was planning on leaving my wife, and starting over telling all I'm gay.

I can only speak for me. I'm not gay but have lots of cock sucking fantasies about guys I know. With me, my wife would not except it, she'd be totally disgusted, and not only is it cheating but being a faggot on top of it. I wouldn't want all my family members knowing either, unless I was planning on leaving my wife, and starting over telling all I'm gay.

Sucking a cock doesn't mean you are gay, it is just helping out a buddy and having fun doing it. The same goes for having a guy suck you. I wouldn't even say that fucking another guy would make you gay, it is just making use of an option for relief that is available. Even getting fucked by a woman with a strap-on doesn't mean you are gay, Only kissing another guy or getting your ass fucked by another guy would mean you are gay, or at the least bisexual.

Back