Any curious, straight guys out there?

That expresses my sentiments, or else I would have tried a guy a long time ago.

supremeoverlord said:
Yeah. But the more I think about I'd rather do it in a 3 way with another guy and a girl. I don't know. Just sucking off a guy by himself would be alittle too much for me. But if there was a girl involved in the action then it would be alot easier and funner because I would have both worlds. A nice cock for me to suck and a hot girl sharing it with me.

I' m

one of those guys who drives down the interstate with my meat hanging out the side of my shorts or unzipped and stroking--hoping truckers get an eyeful---andthat I'll get some head at a rest stop.

TumbledLove said:
If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D

I' m

in Indiana . . . I'm bi and spentt he better part of my twenties finding out. Had lotsof sexual escapades before I was married (living straight for 3 years)--but in my single days I had lots of mm, mmf, and mmmm fun: a few regular suck buddies, one who I let fuck me on aregular basis because he was hung and knew how to use it, I had a CD I'd fuck as well, also had a couple anonymous glory hole encounters.

uwphotog said:
Yes, you all sound yummy...but where do you all live? And are you all just curious, or have there been some experiences?

Horny in England!

Hi everyone,

I'm a young (21) lad who lives in the north of England. I'm in a straight relationship but I've always had fantasys about having sex with an older man with a large cock.

My usually dream about being dominated. About being made to suck a cock or getting fucked in the ass.

I don't know if I could ever go through with meeting a guy to carry out all my fantasys but if anyone would like to pm to chat or share fantasys I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
David

Hi! I've posted a few times in the past wanting a guy to take my cam-cherry so to speak! Succeeded a couple of weeks ago and have to be honest, was a little freaked out at the time (it was the first time I'd watched a guy jack off while I let him watch me!). Got over the initial shock and want to try again!! Sitting here horny as hell just hoping some guy's around to help me out!

I'm married and straight by the way, but just SO curious about the bi side!

PM me

looking for a bicurious guy

hey... the S/O has agreed to indulge me & allow me to watch him blow a guy....he is pretty much straight but is willing to deviate for me.. ;) it will also be a test of restrain for me as I LOVE to do oral....

Any one in the Halifax NS area PM me... (STD free + S,S&D applies !!!)

Stegral said:
hey... the S/O has agreed to indulge me & allow me to watch him blow a guy....he is pretty much straight but is willing to deviate for me.. ;) it will also be a test of restrain for me as I LOVE to do oral....

Any one in the Halifax NS area PM me... (STD free + S,S&D applies !!!)
Shame I'm in the UK ..... :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search!

motormouth1810 said:
Shame I'm in the UK ..... :rolleyes:
Good luck with your search!

Thanks... I am hoping to get to see this before I lose my nerve & desire to watch...lol :devil:

Stegral said:
Thanks... I am hoping to get to see this before I lose my nerve & desire to watch...lol :devil:
When it eventually happens for me, it'll be my first time and very much an experiment - straight all my life, but tried just about everything but this! Excited to see what a cock feels like - someone elses that is!

Blimey! Why is there never any bi-curious guys around when I'm online?! I mean, what does a man have to do to get noticed around here?!

crashzero said:
Hey there people. Single curious male here. Anyone interested PM me
Too bad you weren't closer... my S/O is willing to deviate for a fantasy of mine...

Looking for 1st in the carolinas

I've been happily married for over 30 years to a wonderful and sexy woman. I would like the opportunity to fullfill my long time fantasy of being with a man. This has been a fantasy of mine that I can't get out of my head. My wife doesn't know of this fantasy so I must be discreet. I would love to meet with another married str8 guy who has the same fantasy. So, if you're a bicurious married str8 or a bicurious couple living in the upper SC or lower NC area please send me a PM and let's get to know each other and see where it goes.

Bi in southern NH

I am a casual bi, 5' 11", slender, blond, blue, clean shaven guy looking for a similar nice guy for regular meetings. I don't have much experience, enough to want more...

Man, i'm really not having much luck finding a guy to give me my first time.....
Oh, well, i'm still keeping my hopes up though. :rose: :rose:
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

davidr83 said:
My usually dream about being dominated. About being made to suck a cock or getting fucked in the ass.

I don't know if I could ever go through with meeting a guy to carry out all my fantasys but if anyone would like to pm to chat or share fantasys I'd love to hear from you!
Ditto. Mine is usually an MMF situationn, though, where I am coerced/tricked into servicing the guy.

Now I feel all tingly inside.

D--

Dweezil44 said:
Ditto. Mine is usually an MMF situationn, though, where I am coerced/tricked into servicing the guy.
Agree on the MMF aspect. To me, it's so much more erotic to have a female involved as well. I don't need to be tricked into it, but some encouragement from her, some naughty talk, some pushing and prodding of us guys would be hot. And if she's got a strap-on too, oh man, look out! :devil:

Grrrr

dammit... this thread has me wishing I was everywhere except here in the canadian maratimes.....so many willing/curious guys yet so much damn distance..... ;)

Back