Ah, fuck it.

I’ve been to the cinema this evening.

Jennifer Hudson playing the main part as Aretha Franklin in “Respect”

FUCK!!! - it was amazing!!!

(I really enjoyed it.)

Lol. What are you doing, moving into the back shed? Moving aside the hay bales?

Pretty fucking much. Still, we were lucky that the settlement on this place depended on us finding a new rental, so there was a big $ incentive by the agent.

Fucking lucky to get a two yo house for not much more than this joint.

I’m home from work one hour early than usual…

A fucking much needed change!!!😎

There is a 2 minute fuse to fuck this line up!

Can't believe I just fucking scrolled through 19 fucking pages of meaningless fucking shit to get to this fucking box!

What a fucking bunch of useless shit this is! What the fuck was this fucking shit about any fucking way?

Can't believe I just fucking scrolled through 19 fucking pages of meaningless fucking shit to get to this fucking box!

What a fucking bunch of useless shit this is! What the fuck was this fucking shit about any fucking way?

Fucking, of course.

Rusty's new house.

If I'd fucking known that there are people this fucking stupid 20 years ago, I'd be filthy fucking rich.

attachment.php

Drill a hole through a small log. ( About a foot high and about 8 inches across ) Drill a second hole perpendicular and intersecting with the first a few inches from one end. Stick a wax soaked chunk of particle board in hole #2. Staple a piece of twine to one side.

Sell for $12.99

Fuck.

Attachments

• timber_tote.jpg
    timber_tote.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
If I'd fucking known that there are people this fucking stupid 20 years ago, I'd be filthy fucking rich.

attachment.php

Drill a hole through a small log. ( About a foot high and about 8 inches across ) Drill a second hole perpendicular and intersecting with the first a few inches from one end. Stick a wax soaked chunk of particle board in hole #2. Staple a piece of twine to one side.

Sell for $12.99

Fuck.

Fucking people.

Went to “The Royal Theatre” in Copenhagen last night with a friend.

We watched a play about a doctor, being imaginary ill.

A famous Danish actor was playing the main part, his absolutely best
performance to this day.

It was a fucking blast!!!

I haven’t been that amused in a long time.

I’ve got a fucking cold…

Cough…cough…cough🤭

You poor thing, but isn't it refreshing to know that the common cold is still out there and not every sniffle is Covid-19?

I just got out of the hospital . . . again, due to post-covid side effects. I'm getting really sick of this shit. Fuck it.

Went to “The Royal Theatre” in Copenhagen last night with a friend.

We watched a play about a doctor, being imaginary ill.

A famous Danish actor was playing the main part, his absolutely best
performance to this day.

It was a fucking blast!!!

I haven’t been that amused in a long time.

Sounds like fun. I think I remember fun. Isn't that where you and your friends laugh and dance and generally don't worry what other people think?

You poor thing, but isn't it refreshing to know that the common cold is still out there and not every sniffle is Covid-19?

I just got out of the hospital . . . again, due to post-covid side effects. I'm getting really sick of this shit. Fuck it. (My best wishes to you in the future!) 🌹

In Denmark, people getting sick from Covid-19 is increasing. Today the authorities
decided that we’re back to wearing fucking face mask’s again.

Sounds like fun. I think I remember fun. Isn't that where you and your friends laugh and dance and generally don't worry what other people think?

It is…but I doubt there’ll be much of that any time soon.
(Probably only among youngsters.)

Back