Zucchini

You’re petite too, right? The two guys I have had long term relationships with are both a lot taller than me. We figured out ways to fit and be comfortable. But you are right, there is something dreamy about another woman.
Checking in at 5'2 over here 👋 there are definitely fun ways to make it comfortable. Eching this...nothing better than a woman between my legs while my face is between hers
Now I have to stop torturing myself about it - work, I need to do work 😬

Emily
Your self control is admirable. Its too late for me

Checking in at 5'2 over here 👋 there are definitely fun ways to make it comfortable. Eching this...nothing better than a woman between my legs while my face is between hers

OK, coming over all Aunt Em again, I figured out in the last year or so that it’s not just about sex. I want some things more than some types of sex. And I’m willing to forgo stuff to have what I want most of all.

And, as an added bonus: sex + love = best orgasms ever 😊

Sorry for the lecture 😬.

Emily

OK, coming over all Aunt Em again, I figured out in the last year or so that it’s not just about sex. I want some things more than some types of sex. And I’m willing to forgo stuff to have what I want most of all.

And, as an added bonus: sex + love = best orgasms ever 😊

Sorry for the lecture 😬.

Emily
I need all the lectures I can get 🤣

And 5' and a little bit here...

Hubby is a foot taller, but yeah, we have leaned how to make it comfortable . For me, it's more that when I'm giving a BJ, I want to concentrate on that. Someone licking me, even someone as good at it as Hubby, means I'm not giving my full attention to the BJ.

But that's not a problem with another woman. The rhythm is so different, and it's so much easier to take small breaks and enjoy receiving then get right back to giving, because there is no male physiology dictating (yes, pun intended 😉😈) the pace or the duration... 🥰

Hubby is a foot taller, but yeah, we have leaned how to make it comfortable . For me, it's more that when I'm giving a BJ, I want to concentrate on that. Someone licking me, even someone as good at it as Hubby, means I'm not giving my full attention to the BJ.

But that's not a problem with another woman. The rhythm is so different, and it's so much easier to take small breaks and enjoy receiving then get right back to giving, because there is no male physiology dictating (yes, pun intended 😉😈) the pace or the duration... 🥰
I agree - when I have a guy in my mouth...thats all I want to enjoy. If he starts licking me then he needs to be ready for me to stop what I am doing and only focus on that 🤣

Know what you mean. I view 69s with a guy as slow and romantic, not orgasmic. It’s a nice way to spend time, until your jaw gets tired. Good to revive him gently as well. And yeah, if you want a fountain, best to focus on one thing 😊
It’s different for sure. Easy to get lost 😬.

Emily

I've now got a scene in my head of everyone at a "English village fete" with rulers out measuring vegetables.

The other way to view that is you have far more life experience than I. At the end of the day...all I can do is learn from you :)

That's a sweet sentiment. But if the last 8 years or so have taught me anything, it's that stupidity has no age limit, and that my generation isn't nearly as smart as I'd hoped we were.

Back