Ah, fuck it.

Shit. Fuck. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Ass.

Fuck.

Shut up.

*closes ears*

Fuck this and fuck you and the horse you rode in on. This is the biggest fucking pile of shit and it fucking stinks. Fucking just fuck it all.
Fuck!

Like that?

You'll have to shout louder.

I don't get my fucking hearing aids until just before Christmas.

After Christmas dinner, I can switch them off and have a pleasant afternoon away from family arguments. ;)

Og

What the fuckingfuck is this fucking thread about anyway? I mean, just fuck, ya know? Fuck this fucking shit anyway. I'm fucking out of here. Fucking douchebags. Fuck! :D

What the fuckingfuck is this fucking thread about anyway? I mean, just fuck, ya know? Fuck this fucking shit anyway. I'm fucking out of here. Fucking douchebags. Fuck! :D

Almost sounded like David della Rocco in Boondock Saints, Tom.

You'll have to shout louder.

I don't get my fucking hearing aids until just before Christmas.

After Christmas dinner, I can switch them off and have a pleasant afternoon away from family arguments. ;)

Og

I said......"You sonofabitch!" LOL
Can you hear me now, Og? Do you want me to repeat it?

fucketty fuck fuck. shit. s'pose I aught to get off my fucking ass and do some shit or other. fuck.

Fucking fuck-faced mother-fucking piss shit damn idiotic mother fucker. Fuck off and die ok?

You talking to me? Huh? You talking to me?

YEAH. I'M TALKING TO YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!

Fucking fuck-faced mother-fucking piss shit damn idiotic mother fucker. Fuck off and die ok?

You talking to me? Huh? You talking to me?

YEAH. I'M TALKING TO YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!

Damn you're sexy when you get like this.:D

Wow. Everyone feel better now?
Nooope. And frankly, you're all a bit scarier now. :eek:
What happened? Someone running around poking everyone with an olive branch? Well, it freakin backfired.

Yea, I said "freakin". What of it?! Bunch of nerf-squeezers.

I tend to like the word (awhh fuuuck yesss), in the correct circumstances, and have no intention of diminishing its effect with overuse or abuse.
So FUCKIN there, take that!

Back