Ah, fuck it.

At least she didn't decide to burn the co-author at the fucking stake.
In a manner of speaking, I did burn him. I was the one to witness his cremation and I was the one who pushed the button to get it done. I was also the one who walked in to find him slumped over in his chair. I sat with him for nearly 10 hours while the police, the EMT's, the coroner, and other officials did their investigations. I was also the one who called his friends at the county to carry him out of the house. In all, 5 cops showed, shut down their radios and respectfully carried him out of the house to the waiting hearse. I'm also the one who cannot seem to put words to paper, or even give a crap about my life at present. I don't quite know how to do this without him anymore. We've been partners for so long that we were two halves of a whole. I'll get through it, but I miss my friend.

Sorry for your lose Molly. I'm here if you need to talk.
Thanks, but no amount of talking will resolve. I'm pretty shut down right now, but I'm good. It will take a minute, but I'll get thru it.

Thanks, but no amount of talking will resolve. I'm pretty shut down right now, but I'm good. It will take a minute, but I'll get thru it.
Okay, I'll take your word on it as I get out my gillie suit and strip off my clothes. Nothing beats stalking in the nude. :p

Okay, I'll take your word on it as I get out my gillie suit and strip off my clothes. Nothing beats stalking in the nude. :p
One day soon, as I move into my new land on the other side of the river--away from this god-awful state and all its bad memories--I shall revel in my own nudity and my solitude.

Nudity and solitude are never good. If you're going to show it off, you need someone to admire it. :rose::kiss:

Nudity and solitude are never good. If you're going to show it off, you need someone to admire it. :rose::kiss:
There's not much left to show off these days. Death, illness, meds, and stress have taken their toll. And solitude will be balm for my soul. As soon as I get rid of 300 lbs of dead weight, I'll wallow in my aloneness with abandon.

There's not much left to show off these days. Death, illness, meds, and stress have taken their toll. And solitude will be balm for my soul. As soon as I get rid of 300 lbs of dead weight, I'll wallow in my aloneness with abandon.
300 pounds? How many hogs do you still have?

Fun is in the eyes of the beholder. Live your new life to the fullest Molly.

Back