Ah, fuck it.

Hiya, doll. How the fuck are you?

I know you aren't up anymore, but I'm doing just fucking great. Made a great fucking dinner of pan-seared chicken tenders with vegetables, then watched a great fucking movie with my wife and daughter, then enjoyed a great fucking.

*ahem*

:devil:

Now I'm doing some fucking writing. Or writing some fucking. Take it however the fuck you want to.

I know you aren't up anymore, but I'm doing just fucking great. Made a great fucking dinner of pan-seared chicken tenders with vegetables, then watched a great fucking movie with my wife and daughter, then enjoyed a great fucking.

*ahem*

:devil:

Now I'm doing some fucking writing. Or writing some fucking. Take it however the fuck you want to.

You know, I don't write much in the way of fucking anymore. I'm more action/comedic/drama anymore. Erotica left me with the heart attack a few years ago.

I'd really prefer my chocolate NOT to be having more fun than I am. Could I please have a few bites of "sitting in the corner sighing" chocolate?

If it's sitting in the corner sighing, you're not chewing on it hard enough.

You know, I don't write much in the way of fucking anymore. I'm more action/comedic/drama anymore. Erotica left me with the heart attack a few years ago.

Sorry to hear that, Molly. :kiss:

Over the last few years, I've split my writing in two; there's the part that conforms to the mainstream mindset and publishes Sci-Fi/Fantasy bits, and then there's the part that wants to integrate the nitty-gritty. All told, they're about equal in terms of reception and sales and all that other attendant bullshit.

But I have an ace up my sleeve that I've been cultivating for a while, dependent upon the completion of a few titles for Amazon/Kindle and a certain local morning radio talk show that I think would be receptive to having an erotic author on their program. ;)

Sorry to hear that, Molly. :kiss:

Over the last few years, I've split my writing in two; there's the part that conforms to the mainstream mindset and publishes Sci-Fi/Fantasy bits, and then there's the part that wants to integrate the nitty-gritty. All told, they're about equal in terms of reception and sales and all that other attendant bullshit.

But I have an ace up my sleeve that I've been cultivating for a while, dependent upon the completion of a few titles for Amazon/Kindle and a certain local morning radio talk show that I think would be receptive to having an erotic author on their program. ;)

I did the talk show. It was a blast. Got to be good friends with the host. We lost him this year. It was a sad day.

I think you'd do well on the radio. You have a good voice and are witty. Should be fun. Let us all know where to stream in.

In one hour and 23 minutes, I have a date with the dentist to replace a crown. Fuck, fuck, cocksucking motherfucker sonofabitch, I hate the fucking dentist. They hurt you, they stick NEEDLES in your fucking MOUTH, the pain they cause is nerve fucking pain like no other, and then insurance never covers it 100% and you have to pay a co-pay for them to fucking hurt you. Here, take my money and hurt me. Fuck. :mad:

I have some dental anxiety issues -- is it obvious? Let the Valium kick in. Ugh.

I did the talk show. It was a blast. Got to be good friends with the host. We lost him this year. It was a sad day.

I think you'd do well on the radio. You have a good voice and are witty. Should be fun. Let us all know where to stream in.

I remember your talk show appearance, and it was one of the things that inspired me to consider doing it myself. But I think I need to have more to offer in the way of published work before I attempt it, or at least more in the way of published work that I want to talk about.

I remember your talk show appearance, and it was one of the things that inspired me to consider doing it myself. But I think I need to have more to offer in the way of published work before I attempt it, or at least more in the way of published work that I want to talk about.

Ah, but you can also talk about work you might have coming up, who your favorite authors are, the types of stories you like to read and what inspires you. The idea behind such an event is to get your name out there. You don't have to have tons of work for them to buy. You want them to buy what you have started with and go from there.

I'm so glad to have inspired you. It's nice to know I can inspire someone.

Ah, but you can also talk about work you might have coming up, who your favorite authors are, the types of stories you like to read and what inspires you. The idea behind such an event is to get your name out there. You don't have to have tons of work for them to buy. You want them to buy what you have started with and go from there.

I'm so glad to have inspired you. It's nice to know I can inspire someone.

Very true, everything you said; but, I'll feel much more comfortable appearing on such a program if I have more than one or two titles to tout.

At the moment, though, the idea of me being on a radio talk show is still very much in the air; no guarantee it will go through. if it does, though, I'll be very happy to alert everyone here as to the event.

Cross your fingers. ;)

Molly, me dear, your writing can inspire millions; particularly humour.
:rose:

You're very sweet.

Very true, everything you said; but, I'll feel much more comfortable appearing on such a program if I have more than one or two titles to tout.

At the moment, though, the idea of me being on a radio talk show is still very much in the air; no guarantee it will go through. if it does, though, I'll be very happy to alert everyone here as to the event.

Cross your fingers. ;)

I've crossed my fingers, toes and eyes. You're a shoo-in.

I really need to get some fucking writing done tomorrow though I'm sure I'll end up mostly cooking and cleaning. Ah, fuckety fuck fuck. I recently saw a headline that people who say fuck a lot are more intelligent and attractive, or some such nonsense. Who the fuck did that study? You know I could live without random strangers coming up to me and telling me I'm beautiful if my fucking husband would just say it occasionally. Hrm, maybe that should be in the random blurt thread but . . . fuck it. :D

I really need to get some fucking writing done tomorrow though I'm sure I'll end up mostly cooking and cleaning. Ah, fuckety fuck fuck. I recently saw a headline that people who say fuck a lot are more intelligent and attractive, or some such nonsense. Who the fuck did that study? You know I could live without random strangers coming up to me and telling me I'm beautiful if my fucking husband would just say it occasionally. Hrm, maybe that should be in the random blurt thread but . . . fuck it. :D

Mag, breathe. Just fucking breathe.

I've crossed my fingers, toes and eyes. You're a shoo-in.

Better relax those fingers, toes and eyes. It's gonna be a while before I'm on the air, and I'd hate to think of you getting stuck in a weird position. :p

Unfortunately, men are often stupid. I know this from experience. Granted, women are often stupid, too, but that's beside the point at the moment. Maybe hubby just needs a good kick in the head. That can reset things sometimes. Just ask my wife. ;)

Mag, breathe. Just fucking breathe.

I really only have trouble doing that when I'm in a lot of fucking pain. Otherwise, it's rather automatic.

Unfortunately, men are often stupid. I know this from experience. Granted, women are often stupid, too, but that's beside the point at the moment. Maybe hubby just needs a good kick in the head. That can reset things sometimes. Just ask my wife. ;)

He's too tall to kick in the head. :D Aw, he's just a very quiet, non verbal guy. I know, why the fuck did a writer marry a non-verbal type? Because I kept hearing "show, don't tell?" ;)

He's too tall to kick in the head. :D Aw, he's just a very quiet, non verbal guy. I know, why the fuck did a writer marry a non-verbal type? Because I kept hearing "show, don't tell?" ;)

As long as he's good at showing, I wouldn't see fucking a problem. :devil:

ETA: forgot to put "fuck" in there somewhere.

Back