ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
she_is_my_addiction said:
*letting the tears flow*

If anything or anyone can break my falsified dam of "strength" and just let me have a cry, it's mats.

:heart:

Cry all you want, little one......I'm wearing an absorbent flannel shirt. It'll just soak it up. I have strong arms, wide shoulders and a big heart.

matriarch said:
Cry all you want, little one......I'm wearing an absorbent flannel shirt. It'll just soak it up. I have strong arms, wide shoulders and a big heart.

=========================

A beautiful heart, SIMA!

mismused

Okay, I decided I'm never having kids.

It seems like all the children that come to the shop are little shit-asses.
Today was no exception.
I had to cut this 8 year old boy's hair.
I clipper cut the back, and he immediately is shoving his hands down the back of the cape, trying to get the hair off.
Yes, I know it's itchy. So I told him to put his hands down, and I'd get it off it just a minute.
He wouldn't. Okay. Strike one.
Throughout the entire haircut, he keeps putting his hands up where I'm working.
(I should have cut the little bastards fingers off. LOL.)
His hair was pretty long, so I put a clippie in the top to keep it out of my way.
He looked at me through the mirror- reached up, pulled the clippie out, and threw it on my station.
Okay. Strike two.

In the meanwhile, I'm still trying to sweet-talk him. It's not working.
Well, his mommy said if he was good, she'd get him some M&M's.
Um, in my eyes, the kid ain't gettin any.

So, to complete the wonnnnnndderrrrfuullll experience, I'm almost done, I've just got a little blending left to do.
So I ask him to tip his head down so I can trim up his neck. He does. I was so proud!
Until I realize the little fucker is spitting on my cape. Definate strike 3.

I said, "That's it- you're done."
I took the cape off, let the chair down, and he happily hopped out. The mother said nothing.
So, for the walk around the counter and up to the front with his mom behind him, he spit.
And spit allll the way around. She said not a word!

Since he was soooo good, mommy gave him some M&M's anyways!
She puts them in his hands, he looks down at them, and opens his hands, dropping them all over the floor.
Mom didn't say a word, and didnt pick them up either.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no faith in some people.
I'm going to get my tubes tied. LOL.

How was everyone else's day? :rolleyes:

EmeraldKitten said:

Today was no exception.
I clipper cut the back, and he immediately is shoving his hands down the back of the cape, trying to get the hair off.
Yes, I know it's itchy. So I told him to put his hands down, and I'd get it off it just a minute.
His hair was pretty long, so I put a clippie in the top to keep it out of my way.
He looked at me through the mirror- reached up, pulled the clippie out, and threw it on my station.
Okay. Strike two.

So, to complete the wonnnnnndderrrrfuullll experience, I'm almost done, I've just got a little blending left to do.
So I ask him to tip his head down so I can trim up his neck. He does. I was so proud!

I took the cape off, let the chair down, and he happily hopped out. The mother said nothing.
So, for the walk around the counter and up to the front with his mom behind him, he spit.

She puts them in his hands, he looks down at them, and opens his hands, dropping them all over the floor.

Mine's been long

EmeraldKitten said:

Today was no exception.
Okay. Strike two.

*laughing loud and long, glad I'm not drinking or eating*.
Dont you just love kids and their doting mommas??

My day was fine.
Productive, relaxed, went for a walk, browsed the shops, took some pics of the water and boats, even did some housework, and got all my laundry done and dried outside in the air. Smells gorgeousssssssssss.

:kiss:

EmeraldKitten said:

Kitten, babe, you should have taken him by the hair and held him in place, pulling really really hard when he moved or misbehaved. :D

RebeccaLeah said:
Kitten, babe, you should have taken him by the hair and held him in place, pulling really really hard when he moved or misbehaved. :D

No, I wanted to beat him.
It's kids like that that make you wish it was legal to beat other poeple's kids.

LMFAO!

He did keep trying to look at the mirror, so I kept having to hold his head forward. :D Gently... gentttly. :D

Colly, sorry your day has been long. :kiss:

Mat, glad you got a tickle. lol.

EmeraldKitten said:
No, I wanted to beat him.
It's kids like that that make you wish it was legal to beat other poeple's kids.

LMFAO!

He did keep trying to look at the mirror, so I kept having to hold his head forward. :D Gently... gentttly. :D

Colly, sorry your day has been long. :kiss:

Mat, glad you got a tickle. lol.

One of those. they come and they go :)

Have a new story done, but it isn't my usual style at all. doing some minor edit son it now :)

Colleen Thomas said:
One of those. they come and they go :)

Have a new story done, but it isn't my usual style at all. doing some minor edit son it now :)

If you're still lookin for opinions, I'm always happy to read. :)

Colleen Thomas said:
Fingers & toes for ya babe

I notice you didn't say legs...:p

Crossin all my fingers for ya here, too, SIMA. Makes typing a bitch, but you're worth it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back