ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay....I'm celebrating!!!

Air is back on! Drinks on me!

I'll take a bottle of tequila, please....

cloudy said:
Okay....I'm celebrating!!!

Air is back on! Drinks on me!

I'll take a bottle of tequila, please....

yehaw! good for you babe..
every time you mention the air being on i think of colly's story of you without air.. and i have to say.. yummy.. LOL:kiss:

I can't believe it's morning already. And worse yet... I'm already at work. Ugh!

Any chance I can get a very large coffee and about ten Advils? :(

cheerful_deviant said:
I can't believe it's morning already. And worse yet... I'm already at work. Ugh!

Any chance I can get a very large coffee and about ten Advils? :(

k.. so.. ill get you your coffee.. but only cuz youre always so needy for it.
advils on the way..

sup bub?

cheerful_deviant said:
Rough night, worse morning.... god, I need a vacation.

Quiet in here today or is it just me?

its quiet.. you know that happens cuz we live on the east coast.

why dont you go on a sailing trip.. just a couple days to take the edge off.. but heres a hint.. you should do the same for wife.. take both kids away for a bit so she can do whatever tickles her fancy.
its not easy is it babe.. empathy fer ya.:rose:

Mornin' all. Coffee and grapefruit juice please.

Reading last night's posts, I realise once again that my timing is impeccable. I leave just as things are getting interesting.

Congrats again on going back to school vella.

CD, do you ever wonder why we still insist on working famer's hours? This getting up before dawn so we can work all day kinda seems like a dumb idea to me.

I am not looking forward to the weekend. I have to clean the entire house for the exterminators to spray Monday. It's gonna be a loooong weekend.

rgraham666 said:
Mornin' all. Coffee and grapefruit juice please.

Reading last night's posts, I realise once again that my timing is impeccable. I leave just as things are getting interesting.

Congrats again on going back to school vella.

CD, do you ever wonder why we still insist on working famer's hours? This getting up before dawn so we can work all day kinda seems like a dumb idea to me.

I am not looking forward to the weekend. I have to clean the entire house for the exterminators to spray Monday. It's gonna be a loooong weekend.

thanks babe... going to another campus tomorrow and will for sure be registering.

**grapefruit juice with a coffee chaser on its way.. *coffee made with sprinkle of salt the way you like it.. i better get a huge tip***

good luck with the presetermin. cleaning.. ugh.. sounds nightmareish..

vella_ms said:
**grapefruit juice with a coffee chaser on its way.. *coffee made with sprinkle of salt the way you like it.. i better get a huge tip***

(Reaches for my pants, toys with my zipper for a second, grabs for wallet instead and leaves two bucks on the table. Arches an eyebrow at vella knowing what sort of a tip she thought she was getting.)

My biggest worry was what to do with my bunny. Luckily, a buddy of mine offered to keep him for a day or two.

But it's going to be a hot, sweaty weekend, and not in a good way.

Damn, that's fine coffee.

(Anyone know where that line came from? A hint: the weirdest show ever on TV. And my second favourite show of all time.)

vella_ms said:
thanks babe... going to another campus tomorrow and will for sure be registering.

salt??? :confused:

vella_ms said:
its quiet.. you know that happens cuz we live on the east coast.

why dont you go on a sailing trip.. just a couple days to take the edge off.. but heres a hint.. you should do the same for wife.. take both kids away for a bit so she can do whatever tickles her fancy.
its not easy is it babe.. empathy fer ya.:rose:

I'd love to get away but I don't see it happening any time soon. And the wife is breastfeeding so it's even harder for her to get away. She never goes anyway even when I give her the chance, she always says "I don't have anywhere to go." But I do keep trying.

I know, the farmers hours suck but that's how it goes in construction. It's funny, I look at the office building all around my jobsite, the parking lots are empty when I come in to work at 6:30 or so, I see all the office workers come in about 8-9, then I watch them all leave about 5-6. But I'm still here. And I never see many of them when I'm working on saturdays. And they all drive better cars than me.

I'm in the wrong line of work I think. I should have gotten my degree in buisness management instead of Civil Engineering I think.

rgraham666 said:
Damn, that's fine coffee.

(Anyone know where that line came from? A hint: the weirdest show ever on TV. And my second favourite show of all time.) [/B]

Umm... Seinfeld?

doormouse said:

gatta ask rg.. i think thats the way its made in navy.. or navy style.. i dunno.. i just do what im told..

consider me sargent schulz.. 'i know nuthink~':D

vella_ms said:
gatta ask rg.. i think thats the way its made in navy.. or navy style.. i dunno.. i just do what im told..

consider me sargent schulz.. 'i know nuthink~':D

LOL

so if I take you in the back room, you won't remember??? :)

cheerful_deviant said:
I'd love to get away but I don't see it happening any time soon. And the wife is breastfeeding so it's even harder for her to get away. She never goes anyway even when I give her the chance, she always says "I don't have anywhere to go." But I do keep trying.

ok.. heres an idea..

get her a day spa gift cert.. take the kids and let her go get rejuvenated. send her to the movies.. or... leave her alone at home and take the kids somewhere...

that way.. if you need a day to yourself.. you wont have nagging guilt and... you wont be looked down upon..
tit for tat babe.. :rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
Vella, where did you run off to last night? We missed you at the Jeopardy-thread?

sorry sweets.. had a mini migrain and the valium kicked in.. i wasnt proper company for sure.. but im willing to try again!

DM.. you mean you havent already???

A personal quirk, doormouse. I think salt improves the flavour.

Sorry, I never watched Seinfeld so it can't be my second favourite.

Another hint: the producer of the series, and director of several episodes, was better known for directing really weird movies.

CD, you can console yourself with the thought that what you do is much more important and long lasting than anything those remfs do.

And when the revolution comes, guess who's going to be first up against the wall?

God... no idea rg

Maybe us Aussies have different tastes LOL

The youngones??? ;-)

rgraham666 said:
A personal quirk, doormouse. I think salt improves the flavour.

Sorry, I never watched Seinfeld so it can't be my second favourite.

Another hint: the producer of the series, and director of several episodes, was better known for directing really weird movies.

CD, you can console yourself with the thought that what you do is much more important and long lasting than anything those remfs do.

And when the revolution comes, guess who's going to be first up against the wall?

It's too early for the name of that series to come to mind, RG, but I know what you're talking about. I loved that show!

Midgets talking backwards in dreams.....

edited to add: Twin Peaks!!!

*Honey sticks her head in the door

Hello, all..

How about a cup o'joe??

Honey123 said:

Hello, all..

How about a cup o'joe??
Oh my god what a sight.

Joe on the way.

Honey123 said:

Hello, all..

How about a cup o'joe??

nope.. but you can have a cup o' vella.. its the only kind i know how to make..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back