ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dranoel said:
Consider it done. How's chili rejenos and spicey ricey sound. With huge margaritas?

You're a beautiful man. :rose: No spice, please. Tummy is already pissed off at me from too much caffiene, too much stress, and not enough sleep. :rolleyes:

Now let's see how much I can fuck it up with a coupla margaritas...;)

Becca, scooch over a bit on that couch. Just what the doctor ordered. :rose:

minsue said:
You're a beautiful man. :rose: No spice, please. Tummy is already pissed off at me from too much caffiene, too much stress, and not enough sleep. :rolleyes:

Now let's see how much I can fuck it up with a coupla margaritas...;)

Becca, scooch over a bit on that couch. Just what the doctor ordered. :rose:

I'm in the mood for silly sappy sweet romance, how about you? *scooching over and patting the space next to me*
Dran, you gonna watch too? We could find room for you.

RebeccaLeah said:
I'm in the mood for silly sappy sweet romance, how about you? *scooching over and patting the space next to me*
Dran, you gonna watch too? We could find room for you.

I'll watch for a bit. :D

BTW: Chili rejenos stuffed with sausage and cheese. I have some brownies with jalapeno jelly for after.

Dranoel said:
I'll watch for a bit. :D

BTW: Chili rejenos stuffed with sausage and cheese. I have some brownies with jalapeno jelly for after.

:)

Damn, you ruined it. If you'd made them with just cheese I would have done anything. :p

G'night everyone. Thanks for the drinks and the smiles.

Hugs and kisses for the girls, snappy salutes for the guys.

I'm off to bed.

:kiss: :heart: :rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
Evening all.

Drink plese? anything will do.

Take you pick

champagnecocktail.jpg

minsue said:
Trouble sleeping, beautiful? :rose:

tired. Angry. Insomnia. Having troubles with the story I am working on. Not exactly block, but a kind of indecision on how to approach it. I prefer block. Never found myself questioning my ability to handle something while writing. afterwards yes, but not while i was doing it :(

Colleen Thomas said:
tired. Angry. Insomnia. Having troubles with the story I am working on. Not exactly block, but a kind of indecision on how to approach it. I prefer block. Never found myself questioning my ability to handle something while writing. afterwards yes, but not while i was doing it :(

You are a gifted writer, Colly. Indecision on how to approach a story should not equal questioning your ability to write. :rose:

minsue said:
You are a gifted writer, Colly. Indecision on how to approach a story should not equal questioning your ability to write. :rose:

Thanks hun. I just need to calm myslef and get into the flow of the story. It's something kinda new to me and frankly, I amy be biting off more than my skill is ready for.

How's my goose?

*HUGS*

Colleen Thomas said:
Thanks hun. I just need to calm myslef and get into the flow of the story. It's something kinda new to me and frankly, I amy be biting off more than my skill is ready for.

How's my goose?

*HUGS*

Same ol' same ol'

Tired, can't sleep.

I can't imagine you being intimidated by a story, Colly. I have faith in you. It's in there and it will come out eventually. Give it time. :rose:

minsue said:
Same ol' same ol'

Tired, can't sleep.

I can't imagine you being intimidated by a story, Colly. I have faith in you. It's in there and it will come out eventually. Give it time. :rose:

Your faith is flattering hun. If I send you what I have would you mind giving me the feathered opinion?

evenin' ladies...

Colly's lil thing about wondering if she has bitten off more than she can chew got me remembering saying the same thing (approx.) the night before about writing a lesbian scene.

More thought about that desire to push myself reminded me that when I was skiing often, about a dozen years ago, I had the attitude that a day where I did not fall was a wasted day, since it meant I had not pushed myself.

C, I think it might be a healthy thing that we try that...

but I am confident you are underestimating yourself.

Belegon said:
evenin' ladies...

Colly's lil thing about wondering if she has bitten off more than she can chew got me remembering saying the same thing (approx.) the night before about writing a lesbian scene.

More thought about that desire to push myself reminded me that when I was skiing often, about a dozen years ago, I had the attitude that a day where I did not fall was a wasted day, since it meant I had not pushed myself.

C, I think it might be a healthy thing that we try that...

but I am confident you are underestimating yourself.

Thanks Bel :)

Possibly I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back