ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
My innards are still too swollen for the Doc there to say for sure, but she thinks the most probable explanation is one of the pulverized stones has been left with a jagged edge. It's small enough now to move, but since it isn't smooth anymore it's probably scoring the lining as it moves.

She didn't believe I had new stones, this is still all a consequence of the one huge one and I still haven't passed a fragment that is big enough to do lab tests on to see what caused that monster to grow in the first place.

Well that sounds really plesant. :rolleyes: You're not in any more pain are you? Or at least not the excruciating pain you were in before?

Morning mates!!!

MissColly....check yer email later. :)

Did vella the viper make coffee before she trotted off to work???

This snow sucks...I'm sending it out West.

china-doll said:
Well that sounds really plesant. :rolleyes: You're not in any more pain are you? Or at least not the excruciating pain you were in before?

Demerol & phengrin. Pain just goes away, tillit wears off anyhow. until then, I feel just ducky :0

pardon the pun ;)

Morning folks. I guess I'm making coffee.

Hi Colleen. Gentle *HUGS* Glad to see you home. So glad all this is likely to pass soon. Another *HUG*.

Blackie. I can arrange for snow out West. The only problem is where am I going to find a virgin around here?

Off to browse, back soon.

rgraham666 said:
Blackie. I can arrange for snow out West. The only problem is where am I going to find a virgin around here?

Knowing all the folks that live out your way, point taken. Try Ebay.

Blackie Malone said:
Morning mates!!!

MissColly....check yer email later. :)

Did vella the viper make coffee before she trotted off to work???

This snow sucks...I'm sending it out West.

Will do :)

*HUGS*

Morning rob :)

cloudy said:
coffee

Colly!!! So good to see you back - I was worried. :rose:

I think I've become paranoid. I didn't used to worry about coming back home from a trip to the Er, but after they had to admit me, I face the trips with a lot more trepidation than I hould probably.

*HUGS*

Colly~ I read the story you sent finally.
As soon as I can, I'll send you a PM and letcha know what I thought.

(Plus, there's a funny little addition to that~
Miss Mat gave me some information that makes me feel incredibly stupid, LOL. :p)

EmeraldKitten said:
Colly~ I read the story you sent finally.
As soon as I can, I'll send you a PM and letcha know what I thought.

(Plus, there's a funny little addition to that~
Miss Mat gave me some information that makes me feel incredibly stupid, LOL. :p)

:) Coolio :)

*HUSG*

impressive said:
min -- wasn't your new poem part of the Feb. contest? I didn't see it in the post.

Nope. My poem was in the Unofficial February Poems thread. It wasn't entered in the contest. :)

Hi.

I'm taking a small break from writing...I'm at that point where I'm looking at it too much I think.

minsue said:
Nope. My poem was in the Unofficial February Poems thread. It wasn't entered in the contest. :)

Ah. I knew I'd seen it -- but thought I'd slipped a cog when I went back to check. Damn, woman! You should've entered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back