ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks. I'm going to have a Tankhouse Ale, thank you very much.

Congrats again Colleen. I'm more than a little envious. I wish I had you discipline.

Glad to hear you had a great Turkey Day, Kitten.

Off to browse, back soon.

rgraham666 said:
Evening folks. I'm going to have a Tankhouse Ale, thank you very much.

Congrats again Colleen. I'm more than a little envious. I wish I had you discipline.

Glad to hear you had a great Turkey Day, Kitten.

Off to browse, back soon.

LOL, it isn't about disciplne, it's about an idea just grabbing me and running off :)

thanks again

*HUGS*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....nice to be home (Abs) for at least a few minutes. But of course I can't stay. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be on a little bit longer.

Anyone know what's up with Renza? Is she okay? *worried*

:heart:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

she_is_my_addiction said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone....nice to be home (Abs) for at least a few minutes. But of course I can't stay. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be on a little bit longer.

Anyone know what's up with Renza? Is she okay? *worried*

:heart:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

hey Sima. Wish I knew. Worried too.

*HUSG*

Dunno cloudy. Just got here myself.

Oh Colleen is a NaNo winner for her novel. Yay.

What's up with you?

It isn't Turkey Day here in Canada, so I had a microwaved steak pie.

rgraham666 said:
Dunno cloudy. Just got here myself.

Oh Colleen is a NaNo winner for her novel. Yay.

What's up with you?

It isn't Turkey Day here in Canada, so I had a microwaved steak pie.

As much as I hated to, I actually cooked - I just couldn't handle the thought of 50-odd members of my very dysfunctional extended family at my stepsisters. Not happening.

Turkey, butter beans, green beans, mashed potatos, gravy, cornbread, and pumpkin pie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my mama's. :(

cloudy said:
As much as I hated to, I actually cooked - I just couldn't handle the thought of 50-odd members of my very dysfunctional extended family at my stepsisters. Not happening.

Turkey, butter beans, green beans, mashed potatos, gravy, cornbread, and pumpkin pie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my mama's. :(

Mmmmmm... cornbread. I LOVE cornbread but we didn't have any this year. :( Maybe I'll have to make it next time to ensure that we have it. :)

china-doll said:
Mmmmmm... cornbread. I LOVE cornbread but we didn't have any this year. :( Maybe I'll have to make it next time to ensure that we have it. :)

I make cornbread so often that I swear, I could do it in my sleep. :rolleyes:

rgraham666 said:
Don't think I've ever had cornbread.

Love pumpkin pie though.

You've never had cornbread???? My dear RG, you are missing out, big time! If you can get cornmeal mix up there, I'll give you the recipe....

Mom made a whole load of stuff....turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rutabega puree (supposedly good), canned cranberry sauce, homemade cranberry sauce, gravy, bread, hollandaise sauce, broccoli, sweet potatoes, punkin pie and 4 berry pie, oriental salad, regular salad, and there's probably some stuff I'm missing.

I ate a little bit. Blah. Not too much. I know mats is going to have a fit when (if) she sees I didn't eat much.

Gobble gobble.

edit: also, brussel sprouts (one of my fave veggies...seriously!)

cloudy said:
You've never had cornbread???? My dear RG, you are missing out, big time! If you can get cornmeal mix up there, I'll give you the recipe....

Send it to him anyway Cloudy. The mixes he can buy up there are probablly no good anyway. He needs a good southern cornbread recipe. Not that premade crap. :)

cloudy said:

The last time I tried to bake something, I gave the results to the Army to use as tank armour.

I'll wait. Someday, perhaps, you'll be able to serve it to me yourself. (Dragon I'm not cutting in. I'm just hoping to eat cornbread someday.)

china-doll said:
Send it to him anyway Cloudy. The mixes he can buy up there are probablly no good anyway. He needs a good southern cornbread recipe. Not that premade crap. :)

Now I'll have to think about it....it's been way too long since I've measured anything, I just go by if it "looks right."

cloudy said:
Now I'll have to think about it....it's been way too long since I've measured anything, I just go by if it "looks right."

That's the best way to cook. :cool:

Hi Ari. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back