ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Day my little Absters,

Well it's official, my story has been one bombed....I'm in baby!!!

ABSTRUSE said:
Happy Day my little Absters,

Well it's official, my story has been one bombed....I'm in baby!!!

Hi Abs!!! Is it Restoration that got bombed? I will go look at it and give you a fair and just vote (it will be a five) when I get a couple minutes later. :kiss:

I'm sorry you got 1-bombed. Want me to kiss something and make it better?

:rose: :rose:

Lisa Denton said:
Hi Abs!!! Is it Restoration that got bombed? I will go look at it and give you a fair and just vote (it will be a five) when I get a couple minutes later. :kiss:

hey Lisa!

How are you doing?

on the mend?

*HUSG*

arienette said:
Congratulations!

Nothing like spending Thanksgiving being trolled...lol.
Sorry I missed you last night, I ended up with a sinus headache from hell.

If you get a chance, read and vote on some of the holiday stories, there are some really great ones....even Charley's.

ABSTRUSE said:
Nothing like spending Thanksgiving being trolled...lol.
Sorry I missed you last night, I ended up with a sinus headache from hell.

If you get a chance, read and vote on some of the holiday stories, there are some really great ones....even Charley's.

I read Charley's sometime yesterday I think it was, and I'm half way through with yours.

It's quite all right that you weren't around, just thought I'd give you a call and tell you how school and the guidance counselor went.

Lisa Denton said:

Aw, you're so sweet, ya psycho chick. Yes it was Restoration, my best story yet...but I knew it would happen, everyone gets bombed, I see it as a badge of honor.

Thanks for the offer though, but I think my boo would get jealous and then I'd have to listen to her bitch and ....oy vey...ya know.

How have you been? long time no see.

Colleen Thomas said:
hey Lisa!

How are you doing?

on the mend?

*HUSG*

I am better, much better, but still movin slow. i am gonna go 5-bomb some of Abs stuff here shortly.

Thanks for asking Colly.:) :kiss:

arienette said:
I read Charley's sometime yesterday I think it was, and I'm half way through with yours.

It's quite all right that you weren't around, just thought I'd give you a call and tell you how school and the guidance counselor went.

Pm me, I have to run to the store in the fucking downpour, figures.:rolleyes:

Virtual B's satire on "a Visit From Saint Nick" is great.

ABSTRUSE said:
Pm me, I have to run to the store in the fucking downpour, figures.:rolleyes:

Virtual B's satire on "a Visit From Saint Nick" is great.

It stopped raining for a little bit, so hurry before it starts again!

ABSTRUSE said:
Aw, you're so sweet, ya psycho chick. Yes it was Restoration, my best story yet...but I knew it would happen, everyone gets bombed, I see it as a badge of honor.

Thanks for the offer though, but I think my boo would get jealous and then I'd have to listen to her bitch and ....oy vey...ya know.

How have you been? long time no see.

Hi, I been watchin the threads but not posting much. I needed a break and I was sore and bruised and banged up. I feel better today saw you was back postin.

Thanks for callin me psycho, I been missin that. :p

arienette said:
I'm only worth a dollar? Thanks. And good luck getting me out of this room right now.

I tried.:rolleyes:

Colly, don't write for that skank, write for you...lol.

Lisa, I've missed insulting you, I feel better now. Thanks.

arienette said:
Good luck with that! Send some creativity over this way if you have some spare.

If you need an opinion, just ring. I'm glad to help where i may, although my forte proably isn't much use to you :)

ABSTRUSE said:
I tried.:rolleyes:

Colly, don't write for that skank, write for you...lol.

Lisa, I've missed insulting you, I feel better now. Thanks.

LOL,

I've been remiss, I promised her part two a long while ago, but it kept getting put off cause other ideas came up. Now I have three complete and so I am working on it for her.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back