ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
c31.jpg

Man. Nobody invited me to the party! I feel all left out n stuff. :mad:

Gimme one of them fruity drinks, please! Hurricane if possible!

I would share a poem, but I don't want to make everyone flee in horror! Muaha.

~M:rose:

Mhari said:
Man. Nobody invited me to the party! I feel all left out n stuff. :mad:

Gimme one of them fruity drinks, please! Hurricane if possible!

I would share a poem, but I don't want to make everyone flee in horror! Muaha.

~M:rose:

Filling in for Burly, I suppose ;)

posthurr.jpg

Can't have a lady goin thirsty around here!

fireandice said:
*settles down in Mat's chair, clutches her twisted vodka, and looks around raptly*

Hi there, Fire - see you're getting brave, that's a good thing!

*slides into seat next to fireandice*

Aww...don't be afraid....this native's very friendly. So are the others, don't let 'em fool you.

*smiles again and hides half her face behind her glass*

I *am* glad to meet you, truly! I'm just...a tad shy...

Oh, I'm willing to bet you'll get over that rather quickly, especially once Lucky gets ahold of you. But, don't worry, I promise you'll enjoy it!

cloudy said:
Oh, I'm willing to bet you'll get over that rather quickly, especially once Lucky gets ahold of you. But, don't worry, I promise you'll enjoy it!
*feels a bit scared*

Well...we'll see...

Alas, now I have to head off to bed, so I can get to my slave-drivers in time in the morning! :mad:

Good night, all! :kiss: Rest well!!

*slides up next to Fireandice at the bar*

Hello, Gorgeous! Come here often? ;)

:rose:

Welcome, hon. Anything I can help you with in order to get that first story cranked out and posted, just ask.

My fee: Your Virginity :p

~lucky :rose:

Good morning all, it's a beautiful day and all's right with the world. I've been hearing about a certain drink known as the 'Orgasm,' is that available here? If so I'd like three Orgasm's please.:D

Carl

Mornin'. Just coffee if ya got it.

(I find an empty table, spread out my paper and disappear into the editorial coumns)

I'll be back in half an hour, give or take.

Carl East said:
Good morning all, it's a beautiful day and all's right with the world. I've been hearing about a certain drink known as the 'Orgasm,' is that available here? If so I'd like three Orgasm's please.:D

Carl

I'm guessing she'll only give you those one at a time. Men never seem to be able to handle them any other way even though the girls can go through three at once in one big sweaty gulp.

As for me ABS, just slide over my usual: venti espresso, a "Firestarter" to ward off the mortal chill, and a single shot of "Aw, fuck it" to hold down the vitriol on the poly threads. If you can throw me some of "life's lemons" as well I'll give you a tip.

Abs walks into the cafe', bids customers a fine hello....What the fuck is with these feathers behind the bar????

Makes more coffee, trips over vella tied up in the backroom, bids her a good morning.....hmmm this feather duster doesn't match the feathers behind the bar....:confused:

arranges new pasteries and cookies in cases.....what the????????? sees goose print in one of the pies!!!!

MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I'd also like a shot of 'Whoa, what the fuck hit me,' and do you think you could stop Vella from snoring.:D

Carl

can a poor tied up chick get a coffee? black.. hot and strong with a straw too?

Heyah, is there a good irish coffee with my name on it somewhere here?

*sinks down at the bar and glances in Vella's direction*

Need help holding that coffee cup, dear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back