A Professionals opinion.

ozymandiask

Experienced
I have been reflecting on the fact that I have been a 'working woman' in Sydney now for exactly 15 years this new year. And after averaging some 30 clients a week over that period (about 22,000 all up!) can tell you that the quirks/fetishes of you lot is pretty normal in my experience.

Although there are some notable exceptions.;)

What do you mean? Give an example.

Maybe when you actually put money on it, they get real creative to get the money's worth while here we're just whiling away time.

In 2008, you posted "I am a 78 year old man"...

Well if that were so I would be 89 by now. I pinched the access name from my father in law who I can assure you is in no position to say anything on his own behalf - nor has he been for the last 6 years. :D

I don’t buy it... it’s a lot less hassle to set up your own account... not least because his is presumably linked to his email address...

Also a bit of a coincidence that your father in law had done a lot of research into prostitution...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=17948983&postcount=68

Anywhos, let’s assume I’m wrong- what is a notable exception?

hey...

I don’t buy it... it’s a lot less hassle to set up your own account... not least because his is presumably linked to his email address...

Also a bit of a coincidence that your father in law had done a lot of research into prostitution...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=17948983&postcount=68

Anywhos, let’s assume I’m wrong- what is a notable exception?

from the years of 1970-1979 I did EXTENSIVE research up on Cass Corridor on prostitutes, also John R, and Brush, and Vernor from I-75 to Michigan Ave.

(hhhhhmmmmmmm, I think I missed the deadline on my filing my post doc...)

I, for one, would like to hear your words of wisdom about sex from the working girl. Do you enjoy your work?

Thanks for the replies, but I think that I'll probably go back to lurking.

Allia. I don't think that the existence of an email affects anything much, but I suspect that you know more about the procedures than I do as I didn't register myself. But continue to buy or not as you will. :rose:

Nfrrdscnnr1. As an occupation, it has its compensations.:)

Back