10 hurdles men have to clear in order to approach a woman

Blue's rules to meeting women.

Step 1: Be yourself.

Step 2: If step 1 fails, move on without hesitating.

The world has changed for both men and women. While women have more opportunities so do men. Don't take shit from anyone.

Damn i miss Bob Ross

oh, lt!

no, if you read women's mags you'd know, there are as many issues for us.

we can't seem TOO confident...it might intimidate. we're taught to break initial eye contact, dip our heads, cast our eyes down and away, in order to attract.
we're told that to attract men we must put our figures on display, like a cattle market, show the meat he's buying.
but at the same time, we're told not to look too easy, because a woman who looks too sexual is not to be trusted.
and we're warned not to be too hard, because being frigid is worse than having vd.
and we're told to be aware of how we eat...order salad and you'll look picky, order too much and you'll look like a pig, be sure to cut your food stupidly small because looking like you need to chew isn't lady-like.
and we're told that we shouldn't ask for what we want, that the relationship progresses at his rate, and if we want it to move faster we should find some ridiculous way to make him feel it was his idea.
and if he calls every day then he's keen...but if we call every day will he think we're bunny boilers?
and every magazine, every tv show, every poster, every song is tellng us that we need perfect skin, perfect curves, grace, glossy hair...oh a man can work to get a car, a suit, a wallet...a woman works and works out, but the media will always tell her that it's not quite enough.
we're told to laugh at all his jokes, but not too much. we're told to lean in slightly, but not to far. finger the stem of your glass, stroke your neck as you talk, knees together, head tilted, back straight but still look relaxed!!

of course both genders could ignore this shite and just get on with it...

*cough* did i rant there?

oh, lt!

we can't seem TOO confident...it might intimidate. we're taught to break initial eye contact, dip our heads, cast our eyes down and away, in order to attract.
we're told that to attract men we must put our figures on display, like a cattle market, show the meat he's buying.
but at the same time, we're told not to look too easy, because a woman who looks too sexual is not to be trusted.
and we're warned not to be too hard, because being frigid is worse than having vd.
and we're told to be aware of how we eat...order salad and you'll look picky, order too much and you'll look like a pig, be sure to cut your food stupidly small because looking like you need to chew isn't lady-like.
and we're told that we shouldn't ask for what we want, that the relationship progresses at his rate, and if we want it to move faster we should find some ridiculous way to make him feel it was his idea.
and if he calls every day then he's keen...but if we call every day will he think we're bunny boilers?
and every magazine, every tv show, every poster, every song is tellng us that we need perfect skin, perfect curves, grace, glossy hair...oh a man can work to get a car, a suit, a wallet...a woman works and works out, but the media will always tell her that it's not quite enough.
we're told to laugh at all his jokes, but not too much. we're told to lean in slightly, but not to far. finger the stem of your glass, stroke your neck as you talk, knees together, head tilted, back straight but still look relaxed!!

Trust me on this...99.99 percent of heterosexual men stopped reading after the fourth or fifth sentence with a 'What the fuck?'

Trust me on this...99.99 percent of heterosexual men stopped reading after the fourth or fifth sentence with a 'What the fuck?'

exactly!!!!

it's all bull but it's bull that women buy into.
and the saddest part of it is that it works so damn well.

that stupid head dip, eyes down, coy look? it never fails! :rolleyes:

oh, lt!

That's just propaganda from a sick, twisted estrogen cult that imposes arbitrary standards on women.

BTW, this phrase "too easy" you mentioned...I understand the word "too" and the word "easy", but you put them together and it's just gibberish.

exactly!!!!

it's all bull but it's bull that women buy into.
and the saddest part of it is that it works so damn well.

that stupid head dip, eyes down, coy look? it never fails! :rolleyes:

The difference is...what this thread was started on isn't bullshit.

That's just propaganda from a sick, twisted estrogen cult that imposes arbitrary standards on women.

BTW, this phrase "too easy" you mentioned...I understand the word "too" and the word "easy", but you put them together and it's just gibberish.

stup!!!!

yes it is. but. it all works! i kid you not.
this is why women take three hours to get ready to leave the house...our entire value is placed on how we look once we're amongst strangers.

too...easy...
you might have a point...

The difference is...what this thread was started on isn't bullshit.

this shit is printed.
millions of women follow it.
it actually works.

it's ALL bullshit! what men have to do, what women have to do, it's all bullshit.

this shit is printed.
millions of women follow it.
it actually works.

it's ALL bullshit! what men have to do, what women have to do, it's all bullshit.

Men need large cocks and women need perfect bodies.

That's the only truth.

stup!!!!

yes it is. but. it all works! i kid you not.
this is why women take three hours to get ready to leave the house...our entire value is placed on how we look once we're amongst strangers.

too...easy...
you might have a point...

Well it's okay I guess if she does a few of those things occasionally but if she did them all and all the time it would be annoyingly transparent.

Back