Men, ever tasted your own cum?

I can't count the times I have been fed my own cum. Off her fingers, pussy, and ass. Sometimes with a kiss. Sometimes off a whip or crop or..................
too many ways to remember. It was always as a gift!

I like how my pre-cum tastes, I've used a penis sound, was about 2 inches and hollow, after edging for a bit I saw my pre cum slowly oozing out, Removed the sound and sucked it empty, it was like a loaded straw.
I chicken out every time I cum. I'll tell myself this time I'll taste it and once I blow my urge to taste is gone. Maybe I won't chicken out once I get my first cock in mouth.

Last edited:
I like how my pre-cum tastes, I've used a penis sound, was about 2 inches and hollow, after edging for a bit I saw my pre cum slowly oozing out, Removed the sound and sucked it empty, it was like a loaded straw.
I seem to chicken out every time I cum. I'll tell myself this time I'll taste it and once I blow my urge to taste is gone. Maybe I won't chicken out once I get my first cock in mouth.
Do it , youll come to crave it!!!

I seem to chicken out every time I cum. I'll tell myself this time I'll taste it and once I blow my urge to taste is gone. Maybe I won't chicken out once I get my first cock in mouth.
That's how I started, by tasting another guy's cum befpre tasting my own.

Oh ya, if she has came or wants to cum again I'll slid right down there and make sure she cuts. It's mixed with her juices too bit still taste it. If I want her to swallow it I shouldn't be afraid to taste it too, only fair in my eyes.

Back