How and where you shave or trim your pubes?

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Do you stand in the shower and shave or trim?
Do you sit in the bathtub?
Do you lay on a towel on your bed?
Do you have a person do it for you?

Me I always stand in the shower or tub. I am too big to comfortably lay in a normal size tub. Sometimes I do it while the shower is on and other times when it is off. I always get water proof clippers for this reason. But I get a weird enjoyment after trimming with the water off watching all the loose hairs flow to the drain when I turn the water on.

I used to do it standing over or on the toilet.

Do you stand in the shower and shave or trim?
Do you sit in the bathtub?
Do you lay on a towel on your bed?
Do you have a person do it for you?

Me I always stand in the shower or tub. I am too big to comfortably lay in a normal size tub. Sometimes I do it while the shower is on and other times when it is off. I always get water proof clippers for this reason. But I get a weird enjoyment after trimming with the water off watching all the loose hairs flow to the drain when I turn the water on.

I used to do it standing over or on the toilet.
The best way of all to shave a close friend... then have the close friend shave you...

A Lover and I had a standing Friday night shave party. Order some gret pizza and have wine ready. Start with a shower together then get to the bed to shave each other. This was one long sessionf of fore play. By the time she and I had reshowered and tidied up we were so ready for sex.

I do hers on a towel on the carpet. She doesn't like a complete job, shes fussy. Mine are done privately.

Back