Those that shave their armpits

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Honest question. Doesn’t matter if you are a guy or girl. But do you get a rash and/or pimples after shaving your armpits?

I am so bad I canceled my waxing appointment. Would be my first time but I need to get rid of this rash first.

My fiancé is telling me to use clippers with a guide so it is cut shower but not to the skin.

Honest question. Doesn’t matter if you are a guy or girl. But do you get a rash and/or pimples after shaving your armpits?

I am so bad I canceled my waxing appointment. Would be my first time but I need to get rid of this rash first.

My fiancé is telling me to use clippers with a guide so it is cut shower but not to the skin.
Best way I've found. If you have a small clipper make sure it doesn't bite. Beard trimmers are ok just make sure it won't bite.

No rash in my arm Potts from shaving or anything else lol but I used to get a rash around my pubic area from shaving, until I started using wax , still shave my legs and under my arm though

I use good disposable razor and no rash or pimples. Have to be careful with new razor though.

My preference in shaving pit, legs, and pubes is those cheap orange (bic) razors that come in like a 12 pack for around three bucks. Any shave cream with Aloe too. I can use one blade for three or four times if after every use I spray them with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water to remove soap and hard water stains. Really!!! It works!!

Back