Cock vs Kunt... plus baseball and politics!

46n2

Really Really Experienced
Ready for a rant?

Men would once go hunt and gather.

And women would sustain them.

It’s primitive, perhaps - the concept in general. The man goes out and gets. He brings it home and she makes it all worth having.

Primitive. Perhaps. But not broken in any way.

Maybe it’s beastial to shove a muscular cock in her mouth and expect her to suck it. But does she dislike it? In general, does she dislike that? A muscular cock? In her mouth? Even shoved in there? Is that all a bad thing?

I can’t speak for the female union but I can qualify a fair majority of women enjoy that plenty.

It’s quite possible that those who “do not” have not had it done quite correctly. We could debate that but nevermind.

It also does not escape my observation that a very large number of Trump supporting women quite likely enjoy a cock in the mouth. Shoved in there without dispute, no less. How do I know that? Well, they look like it. They look like it, okay? And I am not saying they’re wrong. In fact, from their angle - YOU’RE trying to tell them they’re wrong to wanna get face fucked, and dress like “simple sluts”. So what does that say about them if you’re correct? Do you think that they enjoy your not liking them?

What’s worse? A mouthful of cock? Or some other bitch telling you not to enjoy it?

Right?

Is anyone with me here?

I know you’re not with me. Half of you are Over There - and the other half are on the Other Side.

I remember back in little league baseball where half of us where on one side and the other half were the enemy. I would then proceed to kick the shit out of the enemy. And then we’d go shake hands. I very much liked that result. Where I could absolutely go berserk and then fit my hand within your own and we would smile at each other regardless. Hey, you got beat or I got beat. We gave it our all. This is worth doing.

I had a female baseball coach, those first two years. And I enjoyed a very enduring and serious hard-on for her (Chrissy, was her name). I remember, I mean - I remember this like one of five fingers on my fist - when I was due to replace our Catcher on a Saturday, he’d been sick throughout the week. She knew I was petrified of failure. When I walked up on gameday, she handed me a “nard protector” and said, “Yer up, mister. It’s gonna be you.”

I shook my head, No. Nope, no way, it ain’t me. I’m not the guy.

So she repeated that in some form and shoved the plastic protector more assuredly within my hand.

“Put that on, yer gonna be great. I have no doubt about you.”

It may not have been that simple but absolutely something close to that. And I had never felt belief in me that way. So guess what happened? I went out there and fucking CRUSHED it! I fucked the HELL out of that other team. At that age we did not even have a Pitcher. I was chasing kids back to the bag and throwing them out on 1st and 3rd. I threw a guy out at 2nd base. I ran down a foul ball and caught it in front of the dugout. I fucking owned (okay, maybe not all in one game but you get the point and all of that’s true). Crissy had said, kinda, “This is your dick. Go own.”

So I would (gawd she was hawt, this was the 70’s, the camel toe all up in the jeans, good god I had no chance against her. I HAD to perform).

So I dominated the opponent. I could not let her down.

These are the things we do. As Men.

Suck my dick.

+++

So now let me shift.

Yes, I’m going to shift AWAY from all the iron pumping (if not annoying) vigor I just jacked out.

What is it like. To be a Woman. In this day and age?

I would imagine it’s not entirely pleasant.

I would guess it’s not all that easy to find your footing.

While men scatter backwards, you are pushed to go forwards. Despite that you may not yet know your own preference.

Oh, this just in: teenage men now might want their cock chopped off and clits wanna grow a dick (for the record, I am aware that in the formation stages; within the womb; a dick IS a clit or vice versa. A determination occurres and the balls either form beneath a rather pronounced and extended clitoris or - that doesn’t happen and you’ve got an empty hole left necessary. Everything we do after that is about… solving that disparity. I’m not a jackass. I am awake).

What happens. If you maybe kinda sorta. Just wanna get fucked in the mouth? And then maybe call it a day?

WHAT?!!!

“Fuck my mouth and then go away.”

Alright. So this is happening now.

I follow trends (or at least I observe them). It occurs to me that men have never been more favorable to watching their own wife get fucked (if they’re even allowed to be there during the… thing). I’m not for this. I’m a simple guy. I don’t like the idea of this, however - I do my due diligence and I’ve done enough research to identify where this kinda turns me on. I get it.

But it ain’t good.

I know it ain’t good.

You know how I know?

Donald Drumph.

I’m about to wrap this up here (and I surely do hope you were entertained to some enjoyable degree) but we gotta go ahead and finish on that.

I remember this fuckheaded friend of mine… like many of you might understand, he used to be a “real” friend but now he’s a fuckhead, given recent events and impossible ignorance. Now he’s a fuckhead.

So Fuckhead says, shortly after He Who Shall Not be Named um “wins” the election (remember what that sounded like, where half of the country just stomached an absolute embolism? Like, who does that anymore? Accepting results. That’s crazy talk). Fuckhead says, and this is a quote, written down on Facebook and forever a fakt:

“Let’s just see what happens.”

Yeah, let’s just see what happens. I wanted to send him this reply but I could not cuz he’d already put me on Ignore: “Let’s go do the booze luge a few more times for kicks. Then we’ll throw your kids in the back of my van and go for a drive. Just see what happens!!”

Really bothers me I never got that in there… Jim.

But anywayz,

You know what’s not good?

People saying, “Fuck it, I can be whatever I want.”

No. You can’t.

“Yes I can. I can be whatever and DO whatever..”

No. You can’t. Trust me. I’ve wanted to do that all my life and it’s just not operable.

“Yes I can, whatever I…”

Stick a fucking sock in it. Eat wind.

You cannot do whatever you want. The UNIVERSE does not operate according to you - let alone whatever ground your feet get lucky enough to walk upon. You are DUST in the wind. Nothing revolves around you. Absolutely nothing does. Whatever revolving unit you can create? Is nothing. In the scope of things, it’s nothing.

Now you can draw it out from there and formulate some central effect. You can write a song (please god do that right now, where are the SONGS?!!!) You can manufacture a movie, be a book. But you, on your own, aint worth shit beyond a pillow.

And I fuck your face.

For Crissy.

The greatest hands to ever afford me anything. She handed me a plastic cup to protect my balls with. The gift that keeps on giving.

Alrighty then…

-46n2
lotta work to do

TL;DR

But holy WTF was that rant about?

And in particular, WTF is "A muscular cock?"

thinking-emoji.gif

When all else fails...ask DOLF!

Ready for a rant?

Men would once go hunt and gather.

And women would sustain them.

It’s primitive, perhaps - the concept in general. The man goes out and gets. He brings it home and she makes it all worth having.

Primitive. Perhaps. But not broken in any way.

Maybe it’s beastial to shove a muscular cock in her mouth and expect her to suck it. But does she dislike it? In general, does she dislike that? A muscular cock? In her mouth? Even shoved in there? Is that all a bad thing?

I can’t speak for the female union but I can qualify a fair majority of women enjoy that plenty.

It’s quite possible that those who “do not” have not had it done quite correctly. We could debate that but nevermind.

It also does not escape my observation that a very large number of Trump supporting women quite likely enjoy a cock in the mouth. Shoved in there without dispute, no less. How do I know that? Well, they look like it. They look like it, okay? And I am not saying they’re wrong. In fact, from their angle - YOU’RE trying to tell them they’re wrong to wanna get face fucked, and dress like “simple sluts”. So what does that say about them if you’re correct? Do you think that they enjoy your not liking them?

What’s worse? A mouthful of cock? Or some other bitch telling you not to enjoy it?

Right?

Is anyone with me here?

I know you’re not with me. Half of you are Over There - and the other half are on the Other Side.

I remember back in little league baseball where half of us where on one side and the other half were the enemy. I would then proceed to kick the shit out of the enemy. And then we’d go shake hands. I very much liked that result. Where I could absolutely go berserk and then fit my hand within your own and we would smile at each other regardless. Hey, you got beat or I got beat. We gave it our all. This is worth doing.

I had a female baseball coach, those first two years. And I enjoyed a very enduring and serious hard-on for her (Chrissy, was her name). I remember, I mean - I remember this like one of five fingers on my fist - when I was due to replace our Catcher on a Saturday, he’d been sick throughout the week. She knew I was petrified of failure. When I walked up on gameday, she handed me a “nard protector” and said, “Yer up, mister. It’s gonna be you.”

I shook my head, No. Nope, no way, it ain’t me. I’m not the guy.

So she repeated that in some form and shoved the plastic protector more assuredly within my hand.

“Put that on, yer gonna be great. I have no doubt about you.”

It may not have been that simple but absolutely something close to that. And I had never felt belief in me that way. So guess what happened? I went out there and fucking CRUSHED it! I fucked the HELL out of that other team. At that age we did not even have a Pitcher. I was chasing kids back to the bag and throwing them out on 1st and 3rd. I threw a guy out at 2nd base. I ran down a foul ball and caught it in front of the dugout. I fucking owned (okay, maybe not all in one game but you get the point and all of that’s true). Crissy had said, kinda, “This is your dick. Go own.”

So I would (gawd she was hawt, this was the 70’s, the camel toe all up in the jeans, good god I had no chance against her. I HAD to perform).

So I dominated the opponent. I could not let her down.

These are the things we do. As Men.

Suck my dick.

+++

So now let me shift.

Yes, I’m going to shift AWAY from all the iron pumping (if not annoying) vigor I just jacked out.

What is it like. To be a Woman. In this day and age?

I would imagine it’s not entirely pleasant.

I would guess it’s not all that easy to find your footing.

While men scatter backwards, you are pushed to go forwards. Despite that you may not yet know your own preference.

Oh, this just in: teenage men now might want their cock chopped off and clits wanna grow a dick (for the record, I am aware that in the formation stages; within the womb; a dick IS a clit or vice versa. A determination occurres and the balls either form beneath a rather pronounced and extended clitoris or - that doesn’t happen and you’ve got an empty hole left necessary. Everything we do after that is about… solving that disparity. I’m not a jackass. I am awake).

What happens. If you maybe kinda sorta. Just wanna get fucked in the mouth? And then maybe call it a day?

WHAT?!!!

“Fuck my mouth and then go away.”

Alright. So this is happening now.

I follow trends (or at least I observe them). It occurs to me that men have never been more favorable to watching their own wife get fucked (if they’re even allowed to be there during the… thing). I’m not for this. I’m a simple guy. I don’t like the idea of this, however - I do my due diligence and I’ve done enough research to identify where this kinda turns me on. I get it.

But it ain’t good.

I know it ain’t good.

You know how I know?

Donald Drumph.

I’m about to wrap this up here (and I surely do hope you were entertained to some enjoyable degree) but we gotta go ahead and finish on that.

I remember this fuckheaded friend of mine… like many of you might understand, he used to be a “real” friend but now he’s a fuckhead, given recent events and impossible ignorance. Now he’s a fuckhead.

So Fuckhead says, shortly after He Who Shall Not be Named um “wins” the election (remember what that sounded like, where half of the country just stomached an absolute embolism? Like, who does that anymore? Accepting results. That’s crazy talk). Fuckhead says, and this is a quote, written down on Facebook and forever a fakt:

“Let’s just see what happens.”

Yeah, let’s just see what happens. I wanted to send him this reply but I could not cuz he’d already put me on Ignore: “Let’s go do the booze luge a few more times for kicks. Then we’ll throw your kids in the back of my van and go for a drive. Just see what happens!!”

Really bothers me I never got that in there… Jim.

But anywayz,

You know what’s not good?

People saying, “Fuck it, I can be whatever I want.”

No. You can’t.

“Yes I can. I can be whatever and DO whatever..”

No. You can’t. Trust me. I’ve wanted to do that all my life and it’s just not operable.

“Yes I can, whatever I…”

Stick a fucking sock in it. Eat wind.

You cannot do whatever you want. The UNIVERSE does not operate according to you - let alone whatever ground your feet get lucky enough to walk upon. You are DUST in the wind. Nothing revolves around you. Absolutely nothing does. Whatever revolving unit you can create? Is nothing. In the scope of things, it’s nothing.

Now you can draw it out from there and formulate some central effect. You can write a song (please god do that right now, where are the SONGS?!!!) You can manufacture a movie, be a book. But you, on your own, aint worth shit beyond a pillow.

And I fuck your face.

For Crissy.

The greatest hands to ever afford me anything. She handed me a plastic cup to protect my balls with. The gift that keeps on giving.

Alrighty then…

-46n2
lotta work to do

249 more pages to go. :)

Back