Men, ever tasted your own cum?

I've always been tempted but it feels wrong. I love to taste a woman's cum but something about tasting my own is weird to me. But at the same time, I get really tempted to. Do people do it? If so, how does it feel? How often do you do it?
\
And for the ladies here, how does a man's cum genuinely taste to you? Is it good because of what it is and the mood or does it actually taste nice? And what are your thoughts on men swallowing their own cum?

I’ve done. Was kinda in the same boat as you. Wanted to but just sorta felt weird. Well one day I decided to go for broke, put my legs up the wall and gave myself a facial 😂 tasted a little salty but not bad, was warm at first but then cooled really quick. Its over quick and then I was just kinda lying their with my cum on my face, that was a weird feeling and I haven’t done it ever again 😝

I’ve done. Was kinda in the same boat as you. Wanted to but just sorta felt weird. Well one day I decided to go for broke, put my legs up the wall and gave myself a facial 😂 tasted a little salty but not bad, was warm at first but then cooled really quick. Its over quick and then I was just kinda lying their with my cum on my face, that was a weird feeling and I haven’t done it ever again 😝
well at least youve felt what a woman feels doing it :ROFLMAO: for some reason that sounds very intriguing. I might try it too 😭

I've always been tempted but it feels wrong. I love to taste a woman's cum but something about tasting my own is weird to me. But at the same time, I get really tempted to. Do people do it? If so, how does it feel? How often do you do it?
\
And for the ladies here, how does a man's cum genuinely taste to you? Is it good because of what it is and the mood or does it actually taste nice? And what are your thoughts on men swallowing their own cum?
All the time.

I go down on my wife after I creampie her. I find it to be very neutral. It has a very nice texture with a mild taste. Maybe it's because it's mixed with her pussy juice. I really enjoy it. I start by cleaning up whatever leaked out. Then I try to go deeper and get the rest of the load. She pushes to help me out.

It's one of the few things that squeaks me out. I can't say why, but I feel like if it comes out of me(generally or specifically), I don't want to put it back in.

I've tried but chicken out once I orgasm. I tried my pre cum with her there and she got mad, telling me that it's gay. That killed the evening for her.
She kissed me once after a BJ, had a little cum on her lips, I liked that but didn't say anything. Wish she'd do that again but with a little more cum
I can't bring myself to tasting my cum once I shoot my load, I keep telling myself I'll do it this time, then chicken out.
Jerking into her panties or bra and wanting to lick it wont work either

I’ve tasted mine many times, though I’ve lost the desire to do it way more often. If I’m masturbating alone I catch it in my hand or sometimes cum onto a dildo and then suck it off. I have eaten it out of my wife’s pussy a few times but we don’t have PIV sex often enough for that to be a regular thing. More typically we get her off a few times and then we get me off, usually me finishing with my hand. I’ve asked her so many times to feed me my cum but so far no luck. I would love for her to scoop it up on her fingers and then tell me to suck them clean.

I first did a long time ago, as a teen, but not on purpose. I remember being up late at night, laying in bed, aroused and masturbating. I ended up exploding bigger than I ever had before in my life and it shot up to my face/neck. I got some in my mouth. As first I was quite disturbed, but then I kept thinking about it over the next few weeks. I tried to repeat the magic late at night again, but never had any luck. Fast forward to college and I remember my girlfriend kissing me after giving me a blowjob and I could taste remnants of my cum in her mouth. So finally one night after we had sex, I immediately went down on her. She was surprised (as was I) but I just kept licking up every drop.

Now, it's something I still enjoy in the moment and when the mood strikes, especially when kissing another woman or licking it off another woman. Sometimes I do it solo as well.

My solo activities often include the use of a Tenga egg. Edge for a while, Lubed and slippery with pre-cum. Often I will stop edging and cum a small amount with out the orgasm contractions resulting in a nice mix in the egg. I then remove the egg, turn it inside out, slurp the mix out and then put it back on for the remainder of the session.

Back