Cuckold

I find it hard to believe that any man gets off being restrained and watching wife fuck another man. Honestly I find it disgusting and I think any man who can knowingly lick another man's cum out of a vagina is a sick twisted closet homosexual. A man does not do that I dont care what anybody says. If your a willing cuck then you should go ahead and cut your dick off because your a disgrace to men.. #sueme

I find it hard to believe that anyone feels the need to come onto a public board on an open-minded and diverse sex site just to try (and fail) to kink-shame people you don't know, and whose private lives are none of your fucking business.

You might find Saudi Arabia a good fit as a place to live.

PS I'm not a cuck and it holds no attraction for me but I'll defend their right to have fun as they want in private over this kind of closed-mind bigotry every day of the week.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that any man gets off being restrained and watching wife fuck another man. Honestly I find it disgusting and I think any man who can knowingly lick another man's cum out of a vagina is a sick twisted closet homosexual. A man does not do that I dont care what anybody says. If your a willing cuck then you should go ahead and cut your dick off because your a disgrace to men.. #sueme

lol - it's not a cuckold male's fault you're an incel with an 8th-grade education, no matter what 4chan/QAnon/Proud Boys have told you. It's because you're a loser.

Hope that helps. šŸ˜Ž

Lol, let people be.

Do you have this reaction because you're scared of your own feelings?

I over compensated too. But just let yourself go. Dive in, enjoy it.

To be fair it's not something I am into, cock and cum. But, I'd love to sit back, watch my girlfriend get fucked, and eat her afterwards.

Oh, hang on. That'd be alright. You'd get off on that because we're lesbians.

Back