Detailed Roleplay on GChat

A_BlackCoat

Roleplayer
42M looking for articulate and intelligent female role-player for a series of Intellectual Storyline Based Roleplays. 24 + Only

Connection is everything for a virtual platform like this. Unfortunately, most people don’t want to connect. Many people are looking for quick gratification to get off. I am here looking for a female role-player – initially to build connections and then roleplay. I do detailed and lengthy roleplays so many a times one roleplay extends for days – resuming again where we stopped. It is not a rule to use para in every turn – that is too much mechanical, however responses should be adequate and descriptive to the benefit of visualization.

As I said, in a platform like this, your age or looks does not matter as long as you can do justice to the roleplay. I really don’t care about how you look – but I want to build an image of the real you in my mind, so to understand the person typing behind the screen. Apart from that, I don’t care where you are or how rich of accomplished you are. I can appreciate that you may not want to share pics or give personal details, neither I am expecting vid chats.

I am married, father of two kids and in a responsible job now. It should also imply that our time zones must have some parity. Usually, I will expect 1-3 hours play in a session. If there is a match is time zone, I can stay longer. My roleplays generally consist of a Lot of scenes with good back story and realistic scenarios. However, I follow some rules and if you feel that these can act as a deterrent for you…

• Please don’t connect if you actually have no time and patience. Or if you are someone who just drops by Lit once in a week. Same applies to people who are online but always with lot of distractions. I wont waste your time and so please don’t waste mine. We can’t play if you are a mono-syllabic person. Conversations and plays must be proper with mutual interest.

• I will not insist you on doing something you don’t enjoy, and you should not too. Please don’t play my part. Play your part well. Mutual masturbation is nice but I wont demand it. I do not do themes like SciFi or celebrity. All my plays are on realistic stories that I can relate to.

• Please don’t insist me on sharing images, Most images are hard to get. Also I don’t want to spend hours talking about your dresses sensing images of clothes.
Having said this, some of the roleplay themes I am looking for are - Hotwife plays (I am an Alpha cuck and not a cuckold. I often like to bring in another man to play a third role in these plays), mom son plays (preferably with a big age gap factor). I have no limits except for blood, vomit, violence and injury. Anal sex is must as this I enjoy absolutely.

Lastly, I am still annoyed by issues with Lit chat.. If you are willing to connect in google chat – hedonist.monk@gmail.com

Back