Lingerie shopping

Ellies_adventures

Ellie's hubby here
Hi LIT readers. Wondering where is the ladies favourite place to get your lingerie? For the husbands, do you buy lingerie for your wives, and how good are you at sizing it right?

I have bought wifey a fair bit from Shein, and it's cheap, but the quality and sizing is really good.

The first bulk buy we did online was all way too small, from somewhere in China.

Feel free to post your favourites...

Hi LIT readers. Wondering where is the ladies favourite place to get your lingerie? For the husbands, do you buy lingerie for your wives, and how good are you at sizing it right?

I have bought wifey a fair bit from Shein, and it's cheap, but the quality and sizing is really good.

The first bulk buy we did online was all way too small, from somewhere in China.

Feel free to post your favourites...
I buy all my wifes underwear and lingerie and she loves it. Her friends are always very envious that they have to buy their own.

I am an unashamed panty fetishest and by buying them for her I know she will always be wearing something sexy.

These days we buy all of ours from Intimissimi and while it is quite expensive it is really beautiful and very long wearing.

... and very long wearing.

I never thought of lingerie ever being worn enough or rough enough, meaning on the ground or doing landscaping, to need a 'long wearing' criteria. Until Carhart and Tecovas get into the lingerie market I bet I'll never read 'long wearing' and 'lingerie' in the same sentence LOL

Worn multiple times maybe longwearinh, but i agree, it doesn't stay on too long, sure as hell is fun watching it come off though. The crotchless stuff stays on a little longer lol

Back