10 hurdles men have to clear in order to approach a woman

Well it's okay I guess if she does a few of those things occasionally but if she did them all and all the time it would be annoyingly transparent.
yup, another anxiety! "am i being to obvious? am i annoyingly transparent?"
She likes big cocks. My cock isn't huge. Hence..(you)" have penis issues"..
i like big cocks.
i also like average cocks.
well...i don't like cocks, like his cock, which is average size but abover average fucton.

yup, another anxiety! "am i being to obvious? am i annoyingly transparent?"

i like big cocks.
i also like average cocks.
well...i don't like cocks, like his cock, which is average size but abover average fucton.

Uh huh.

They leak! They leak!

I can't have my shirt messed up now can I?

(MUAHAHA caught you......... :D)

i know they do! you've no idea how many shirts of mine they've leaked all over...and skirts...and panties...and sheets...

i know they do! you've no idea how many shirts of mine they've leaked all over...and skirts...and panties...and sheets...

Oh we can laugh and giggle....but we both know the truth hon. It's not BAD that you like what you like. I certainly don't hold it against you. But I do lose respect for you by not admitting the truth. You don't want average cocks as you said....You need large cocks to give you an orgasm.

Trust me...you're not in the minority....

Oh we can laugh and giggle....but we both know the truth hon. It's not BAD that you like what you like. I certainly don't hold it against you. But I do lose respect for you by not admitting the truth. You don't want average cocks as you said....You need large cocks to give you an orgasm.

Trust me...you're not in the minority....

thank you for your expert opinion on my sexual needs.
your amazing psychic powers know the truth...that far from being the best sex i ever had, the new bf is just a failure.

'll email him and let him know.
it'll hurt but it's kinder in the long run.

thank you, blue, for clearing that silly delusion from my mind.

{penis issues. really}

thank you for your expert opinion on my sexual needs.
your amazing psychic powers know the truth...that far from being the best sex i ever had, the new bf is just a failure.

'll email him and let him know.
it'll hurt but it's kinder in the long run.

thank you, blue, for clearing that silly delusion from my mind.

{penis issues. really}

You're welcome.

oh, lt!

no, if you read women's mags you'd know, there are as many issues for us.

damnit
this is precisely what i was thinking when i was reading the OP.
we have just as many "rules" as men do. hell that stupid rules book sold millions.

damnit
this is precisely what i was thinking when i was reading the OP.
we have just as many "rules" as men do. hell that stupid rules book sold millions.
the whole scene is crazy.

Blue's rules to meeting women.

Step 1: Be yourself.

Step 2: If step 1 fails, move on without hesitating.

The world has changed for both men and women. While women have more opportunities so do men. Don't take shit from anyone.

i like this advice. simple, straighforward.

Women have ONE hurdle with regards to dating... remembering this unspoken rule:
i_have_the_pussy_so_i_make_the_rules.jpg

Why are you rolling your eyes? I'm not the one who put that shirt on her. :rolleyes:

and i've seen men walking around wearing "well it won't blow itself!" t-shirts.

that some twit will wear it on a shirt doesn't make it reality.

and i've seen men walking around wearing "well it won't blow itself!" t-shirts.

that some twit will wear it on a shirt doesn't make it reality.
"well it won't blow itself!" is very much reality. It does not at all mean that any woman will come and blow him either. Except perhaps away, with a verbal shotgun blast.

The reality is any woman can walk into just about any place not full of gay men and get a guy to approach/date her. And we're not talking the unemployed criminal scum of the world guys either.

I can get ANY woman laid in 30 minutes flat.

while women only have to show up in order to get a date, this is just ten of a few thousand hurdles a man has to clear:

(note: ever notice how there's no articles showing women how to pick up men? It's because they don't have to try?)

It all goes back to the dawn of time and we haven't evolved much on this issue. I was brought up by the "Old School" rules, never allowed to answer the door when my date came to pick me up, in fact I was never allowed to call boys (Boys will think you are easy!) gasped my mother. Thankfully, boys found me attractive so I never had to worry about being dateless.

Now that I am older I'm less nervous when it comes to approaching a man, but what about the girls/women who are not pretty, overweight, too shy? Don't they suffer the same inadequacies as men if not more? I find that too many men want a model, arm candy if you will, too be envied by other men and it is just plain wrong.

I agree with most of what the Yahoo article stated, it definitely gives some valuable insight to men who have been knocking their heads against the wall for years now.

As for women only having to "show up and "not having to try" give me a break, most women are obsessed with their looks because they know that most men are visual creatures and the prettiest package is always picked first...

yes, how lucky.
we can find guys who want to hump us, no affection, no respect, just by walking into a bar.

yay us! what a prize!

so lucky that we can be seen as no more than a hole with pretty wrapping paper.

Now imagine if this were the case (this is not what Dolf wrote, it's a hypothetical):
yes, how lucky.
we guys can find women who want to hump us, no affection, no respect, just by walking into a bar.
If there was ever a country where women behaved like that, Dolf, America would experience severe negative immigration.

while women only have to show up in order to get a date, this is just ten of a few thousand hurdles a man has to clear:

(note: ever notice how there's no articles showing women how to pick up men? It's because they don't have to try?)

It all goes back to the dawn of time and we haven't evolved much on this issue. I was brought up by the "Old School" rules, never allowed to answer the door when my date came to pick me up, in fact I was never allowed to call boys (Boys will think you are easy!) gasped my mother. Thankfully, boys found me attractive so I never had to worry about being dateless.

Now that I am older I'm less nervous when it comes to approaching a man, but what about the girls/women who are not pretty, overweight, too shy? Don't they suffer the same inadequacies as men if not more? I find that too many men want a model, arm candy if you will, too be envied by other men and it is just plain wrong.

I agree with most of what the Yahoo article stated, it definitely gives some valuable insight to men who have been knocking their heads against the wall for years now.

As for women only having to "show up and "not having to try" give me a break, most women are obsessed with their looks because they know that most men are visual creatures and the prettiest package is always picked first...
Do you believe fat women have it really hard in the dating scene?

Do you believe fat women have it really hard in the dating scene?

I am speaking of all women, not just the overweight. But I have been in many conversations with men and none have ever said they wanted to bang an overweight woman when some of them are surely no prize. It just reinforces my belief that a lot guys think they are etitled to "Best in Breed" not taking inner beauty into consideration.

I am speaking of all women, not just the overweight. But I have been in many conversations with men and none have ever said they wanted to bang an overweight woman when some of them are surely no prize. It just reinforces my belief that a lot guys think they are etitled to "Best in Breed" not taking inner beauty into consideration.
Then perhaps you might want to google "bbw dating" and see how many men out there actually do not mind such things. There's a lot of them.

Back