🤪Bare it all...but not your skin...🤪

JessGabriel

Filthy Little Bunny
Is there something about yourself that you don't want others to know? Or have you done something derpy lately? I'll probably be able to fill this thread on my own over time...I can be exceptionally derpy, and we all get a good laugh at home. I'll start with one of each.

I only have gray hair in one place on my body...my chin. And it can come in like man whiskers. I shave it often. And I have been known to tease @GessoOfJess by rubbing my chin on him. I may have just made a few people click 'unfollow' with that one. 😂

I once went to dinner with two different shoes on. This was not intentional, I assure you. There's a pic out there on a funny pictures thread if you want to dig for it.

So, don't be shy...make us laugh. And if you want to laugh AT me instead of WITH me, that's okay too.

I was looking for a book on Amazon for a newer technology I am now working in. I always prefer books, and am fairly picky about them having the information I need. I am checking out this one book, looks pretty good! The right approach, the right level of experience… then I notice at the top of the screen that I already bought that book 4 years ago (which was the last time I was seriously looking at this technology). 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh… maybe I should have looked on my book shelves… 🤣🤣🤣

I was looking for a book on Amazon for a newer technology I am now working in. I always prefer books, and am fairly picky about them having the information I need. I am checking out this one book, looks pretty good! The right approach, the right level of experience… then I notice at the top of the screen that I already bought that book 4 years ago (which was the last time I was seriously looking at this technology). 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh… maybe I should have looked on my book shelves… 🤣🤣🤣
There's the part of me wondering - "huh, what tech?" :)

As for my own derpitude (besides the one of my first thought being "what tech was Brenda looking into) - a couple years back I was downtown in the nearby major city, on my own, after some snow and ice. And I decided what would be smart is to go walking around downtown, in the remnants of the snow and ice. That this was derpy was confirmed a couple of months later on some ice near home, causing an injury. Moral of the story: I need to stay off the slick stuff.

Years ago I was singing in my cousin’s band and the crowd was really into it. I was dancing around the stage and I kicked off my shoes as I often do after a few songs. A few guys up front in the crowd were reaching out and I went to the edge of the stage, leaned over to shake hands and fell off the stage. Luckily a few of those guys broke my fall and one guy actually said, “You’ve fallen for me haven’t you?”

I discovered today I reached a whole level of stupid for me. Earlier I had scheduled an appointment at the DMV - the only way they work now here. Then a few days later, on a whim, I checked and saw they had earlier appointments available in the month! Score! Made a new one, cancelled the old one… and today realized the new appointment is for F-ing July! 🤦‍♀️. How did I not see that???? WTH!

Might as well laugh, nothing else I can do… and really, I did enough already. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I discovered today I reached a whole level of stupid for me. Earlier I had scheduled an appointment at the DMV - the only way the work now here. Then a few days later, on a whim, I checked and saw they had earlier appointments available in the month! ScoreL made a nee one, cancelled the old one… and today realized the new appointment is for F-ing July! 🤦‍♀️. How did I not see that???? WTH!

Might as well laugh, nothing else I can do… and really, I did enough already. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've totally done the same thing before!

I have accidentally worn 2 different shoes to work. I do actually keep a nicer pair, along with a blazer, in case I have to suddenly improve my outfit, so I was able to at least wear a matching pair.

This is a new thing. I wear glasses for distance. My vision isn't too bad, but sometimes I need them. As I age, my computer and phone screens look blurry with them, so I am frequently taking them off and forgetting where I put them, then I grab another pair. I am also prone to pushing them on top of my head. Last week I sat in front of my laptop and went to slide them on top of my head. 2 pairs were already up there. Apparently, twice that day I couldn't find my glasses on top of my head and grabbed another pair. Getting old sucks.

Back