which role in my avatar would you prefer?

Would you rather suckle a womans breasts or have yours suckled?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
which suckling role in my profile pic would you prefer?

would you rather suckle another woman or being suckled by one? Men, this is not for you...I am asking women...

Last edited:
would you rather suckle another woman or being suckled by one? Men, this is not for you...I am asking women...

yeah, I know...but still, considering my kink, I feel qualified to say...I'd choose to be suckled...

i think...

i would like to try suckling. i have never been with another lady in that way before. i would like to take her breasts in my hands and press my lips around her pert nipples and sip from her tasting the sweet natural milk from her body.

i'm imagining that would be a lovely. most intimate moment to share with someone leading to... who knows what next... hehehehehehehe (naughty smile =)

i would like to try suckling. i have never been with another lady in that way before. i would like to take her breasts in my hands and press my lips around her pert nipples and sip from her tasting the sweet natural milk from her body.

i'm imagining that would be a lovely. most intimate moment to share with someone leading to... who knows what next... hehehehehehehe (naughty smile =)

suckling is not necessarily tied to lactating...it's immensely pleasurable for both...and in my case I'd direct you for maximising the arousal for both of us...

Suckiling all the way! One of these days I'm going to end up your lap with a mouth full of you heavily breast! At least in my dreams I will ;) I look at your gif rather often lately and I must say I get a tingling sensation seeing your chest in a red shirt!

Suckiling all the way! One of these days I'm going to end up your lap with a mouth full of you heavily breast! At least in my dreams I will ;) I look at your gif rather often lately and I must say I get a tingling sensation seeing your chest in a red shirt!

I guess this one...
attachment.php

..and you're welcome in my lap...

...and while I am writing this, my hand is well into my zipped-down sweater creaming my breasts...a bit messy...but arousing...

There's nothing wrong with getting a little messy! ;) do they need my attention as much as I crave to give it?

my oh my am i craving your delicious breast this afternoon, my mouth is watering just looking at your gif ;)

my oh my am i craving your delicious breast this afternoon, my mouth is watering just looking at your gif ;)

mhhh...the one where I play underneath the red silk gown? It was tantalizing my nips...the fabric, I mean...

They are gorgeous. Anyone would love to suckle on them, including me.

mhhh...they start to get tingly...guess I'll go for an appointment with my showerhead now...(blush)

and am back...but it didn't help...made it even worse...;)

Last edited:
Tough choice! I voted I'd rather suckle however... I've had my nipples sucked on often, but not done the reverse (at least not to a woman.) It would be more of a new experience for me. :kiss:

Tough choice! I voted I'd rather suckle however... I've had my nipples sucked on often, but not done the reverse (at least not to a woman.) It would be more of a new experience for me. :kiss:

How comes I am not surprised? (and I have a brand-new kinky idea for you...)

Back