Blah

One thing I have learned is you never really know about the chemistry until you are actually with someone in person.

I spent most of 2019 chatting with my girlfriend and right up until I met her in person, I was just lukewarm about her. I liked her well enough but that was it. After we met, we fell in love the first day.

So you never know how it's going to go.

One thing I have learned is you never really know about the chemistry until you are actually with someone in person.

I spent most of 2019 chatting with my girlfriend and right up until I met her in person, I was just lukewarm about her. I liked her well enough but that was it. After we met, we fell in love the first day.

So you never know how it's going to go.

This is so damn true.

Sometimes you develop incredible chemistry with someone who totally isn't your "type"

Well, I posted about my first experience with another man, now I can post about my first experience with a trans woman.

So on a different site I had a local trans woman respond to my profile, and they sounded interesting enough, so we chatted until the opportunity came up to meet.

I wasn’t expecting someone who looked like the gorgeous young women in the trans girls thread, especially since I knew they were a little older than I am (which is 61). So last night was the chance and I went to her house.

Now, it turned out that she was a bit older than I expected, which may have been my misreading her profile. But since I was there I figured I’d at least talk with them and decide where to go from there. We chatted for about 20 minutes or so, and then we went to the bedroom (my thinking was, I’m here, I know they’re interested, let’s see how things go). So we got undressed and then I laid on the bed and she started to give me head. It wasn’t the best I’ve ever had, but considering it was the first I’d had in over ten years, it wasn’t the worst.

After a few minutes of this, she asked if I wanted to be inside her, and I said yes, because I did want the experience. She left the room and got herself lubed up, and after a bit of fumbling, she figured out a comfortable position to ride me, which I could tell she was enjoying. It was good for me, but not great, to be honest. We switched positions after a bit, and that didn’t work any better, so we switched back again.

Eventually we realized that for whatever reason, I wasn’t going to cum, and the limited time I had was almost up anyway, so we redressed and talked a little more, and then I left.

Now, I can honestly say I had sex with a trans woman even if I didn’t cum, but it was overall a very dissatisfying experience. I liked talking to her, she’s had an interesting life… but there wasn’t any sexual chemistry, really. I don’t think I’ll be going to see her again, despite the fact that there are so few people of any gender around here interested in me.

Part of it too was the age thing. I tend to be more interested in younger women (and at my age most women are younger women), so maybe that was an issue.

If I get an opportunity with someone else that I have more of a physical attraction to then I’m sure I will give it another try.
Thanks for the report, and for being so honest.

Well, I posted about my first experience with another man, now I can post about my first experience with a trans woman.

So on a different site I had a local trans woman respond to my profile, and they sounded interesting enough, so we chatted until the opportunity came up to meet.

I wasn’t expecting someone who looked like the gorgeous young women in the trans girls thread, especially since I knew they were a little older than I am (which is 61). So last night was the chance and I went to her house.

Now, it turned out that she was a bit older than I expected, which may have been my misreading her profile. But since I was there I figured I’d at least talk with them and decide where to go from there. We chatted for about 20 minutes or so, and then we went to the bedroom (my thinking was, I’m here, I know they’re interested, let’s see how things go). So we got undressed and then I laid on the bed and she started to give me head. It wasn’t the best I’ve ever had, but considering it was the first I’d had in over ten years, it wasn’t the worst.

After a few minutes of this, she asked if I wanted to be inside her, and I said yes, because I did want the experience. She left the room and got herself lubed up, and after a bit of fumbling, she figured out a comfortable position to ride me, which I could tell she was enjoying. It was good for me, but not great, to be honest. We switched positions after a bit, and that didn’t work any better, so we switched back again.

Eventually we realized that for whatever reason, I wasn’t going to cum, and the limited time I had was almost up anyway, so we redressed and talked a little more, and then I left.

Now, I can honestly say I had sex with a trans woman even if I didn’t cum, but it was overall a very dissatisfying experience. I liked talking to her, she’s had an interesting life… but there wasn’t any sexual chemistry, really. I don’t think I’ll be going to see her again, despite the fact that there are so few people of any gender around here interested in me.

Part of it too was the age thing. I tend to be more interested in younger women (and at my age most women are younger women), so maybe that was an issue.

If I get an opportunity with someone else that I have more of a physical attraction to then I’m sure I will give it another try.
had she had bottom surgery?

Well, I posted about my first experience with another man, now I can post about my first experience with a trans woman...
I commend you for taking the plunge. I had a number of firsts, last year. None of them was with a trans woman. That one remains on my list. I am close to your age and tend to prefer younger people, as well. I find that, of all things, chemistry is the single factor that makes or breaks an encounter, and it just happens when it happens. My first anal experience, with a man, was with someone who was mature and not very attractive, at first. I was certain I would be leaving, as soon as I could conjure an excuse. I'm glad I stuck around. It was out of this world! Other encounters,were disappointing. Blowjobs, on the other hand, are a dime-a-dozen. Good ones are quite rare. Great ones are the things of legend. Thank you for sharing your honest experience.

I've been wanting to share some artistic dick pics, but this doesn't seem to be the place to do that.

when you do find the right place, please be kind enough to let us know. I, for one, would genuinely love to view artistic dick pics 😘

I would love to play with a trans woman

Back