Blah

I used to date a nurse and I told her that scrubs really, really turn me on. She was basically unable to process that LOL. She couldn't imagine how they could be sexy at all.

Not sure it's a fetish, but I do find scrubs on an attractive woman very sexy. For me it's the way they hint at the body behind them - a curve of breast, a pert, firm backside against the cloth...

I find women in scrubs, particularly nurses very sexy and look forward to flirting with them every time I go to the doctor. Something about the way they hug the ass.

Scrubs are great especially if she has big tits. I still prefer the old fashioned white starched classic nurse dress. My ex gf was a nurse and she fulfilled my request to go to work one time with White nylons, garter and no panties.

I never thought much about it before, but this sexy nurse comes to where I work dressed in her teal colored scrubs and I have helped take her groceries to her car a few times now, what I wouldn't give to just bend her over the opened trunk of her car and peel her pants down to bury my face in her hot little ass!

I can understand why men fetishise the uniforms that nurses used to wear in the 50s and 60s. They had all the right ingredients like black stockings, cinch belts, starched collars and caps but I really don't get the scrubs fetish. They're less utilitarian than the alternatives, and poor at stopping the spread of infections. I only ever wore scrubs when I worked in ICU. I hated them and never wore them outside of the hospital building.

None of the alternative uniform styles seem particularly sexy to me either, although my hubby seems to have a thing for the step-in dresses I wear these days.

I never knew scrubs were remotely hot to men until I came to Lit. Until recently, I worked in scrubs all my life. Once I began sharing pics with guys online, I would get the "ohh, you wear scrubs?" intrigue. Scrubs are comfortable as hell but they look basically basic to me, lol.
Though, I recently discovered that my picture is still on my former employer's website. I gotta admit, even I was shocked by how much my boobs were spilling out my scrub top. I was like, "shit, did my scrubs always fit like that?!?" Haha, I was very blissfully unaware.

I love it too, especially if they got a big round butt in those scrubs.

It's kind of funny. My wife is a therapist for in-patient rehab at a hospital and she wears scrubs to and from work all the time. I've been desensitized to them because I do the laundry at home, and because when she does come home, she's covered in germs, COVID, urine, blood, and whatever else. The scrubs do their job protecting her other clothes from all the ... biology ... that comes with working at a hospital. Also, I'm jaded from watching medical tv shows or seeing scenes in movies because my wife scoffs and says, "Yeah, that's not at all accurate."

Scrubs don't do a thing for me anymore. I imagine it's what it's like to work at a strip club as a DJ. After a while, it's all the same and whatever.

I strongly suspect that a male fascination with women in scrubs results in signficant part from their association with the profession of the women who wear them. Generally, we have experiences in which there is an intimate relationship with the women, in that they touch us and see us in ways that women in other fields to not normally. At the same time, they are generally in control of the relationship. So, this association appeals to the submissive side of men.
On the other hand, if you are married to a woman who wears scrubs, the clothing never develops the same association.

I used to date a nurse and I told her that scrubs really, really turn me on. She was basically unable to process that LOL. She couldn't imagine how they could be sexy at all.
I used to know a cardiac care nurse at Peter Bent, in Boston, who had a scrub skirt as well as scrub pants. She sometimes had a little trouble hiding her panties in it. However, hospitals are hotbeds of impulsive, transactional sex, so no harm done

Just to throw my own 2cents into this mix; some of us who wear scrubs every day do have a medical fetish. It's not the scrubs that turn me on, it's the effect on the "patient." @JCSTREET "transactional sex" I had not heard that before. In the past, we used "hit & run."

My wife worked in a medical office for all her career. She usually wore scrubs, no bra. One time she lost a bet and had to go commando all day. The male x-ray tech who won the bet grabbed her butt every time he walked by.

Back