Outstanding Features

StrongMaster7

Literotica Guru
I dated a few women going back many years before I got married. Some of them had outstanding features, good and bad. How about you?

My first gf had an unquenchable thirst for attention. So while she was a skinny little gal with 36C, she would wear a sheer gauze ‘peasant girl’ top to school. Her breasts were clearly visible for all to see all day at this private school.

Her desire for attention led to her cheating on me. Game over.

My first college gf was a real cutie. Short red hair, stacked and cute. But on top of that 36D rack were two long, thick nipples that were always erect, it seemed. And they were visible through everything but a down ski parka. She left school for a job and a makeover (clothes and intense gym routine) and came back for the school parties looking amazing in her silk blouses with those nips almost piercing the fabric.

What you wouldn’t know to look at her dressed was she had a sweet pussy covered in red hair with big pussy lips. I miss all of the above.

However, she also had a voice like a bandsaw cutting thin gauge sheetmetal. When we broke up, I was happy to be rid of that noise.

The last gf I had before my wife was another petite woman, except for her chest. Yes, I’ve always been a ‘breast man’, but be careful what you wish for. This gal could dress down and sit beside you and you would never look at her. But when she wanted to attract a crowd…

The first day of Organic Chem lab, a class with dozens of students in a huge lab, she wore a bright yellow t-shirt that hugged her curves. I was all the way across the lab and I spent the whole hour stealing glances at her massive endowments. I asked her out and enjoyed her mams for a month.

Her breasts were truly way more than a handful and I loved them. Full, round and heavy, they hung to her navel. In contrast to my earlier college gf, this gal had ‘barely there’ aureole and nipples, even when excited. Eventually, I wanted to move on. She continued to hang around and so many of my male friends ‘asked my permission’ to make a pass at her. I said ‘ok’ to them all, but she never gave any of them a tumble.

As for my wife, who is gorgeous and has a great body, while I enjoy her full, round breasts and sweet nips, she lets the world appreciate her great legs. When she is tan, those gams are shapely and enticing.

So, tell us about the ‘outstanding features’ of the lovers in your catalog.

My first love was a lovely curvy blonde with a terrific smile that would make you melt inside. She had this way about her that made you think that she saw you, she really got you, and was interested and liked it. But she was like that with everyone. She wasn't a tease or a flirt, it was just the way she was with people. And she loved the attention she got back from everyone. And she had a legion of guys that wanted to take my place. She'd had a child with another man and she left me for him when he returned to her life, for the sake of their daughter. We are still friends via FB and has told me in confidence that it's one of her greatest regrets.

I married my second love, which I highly recommend. In a lot of ways she's a lot like the first, but the interest was solely in me. It made me feel special like no one ever had. My wife was a curvy (and curvier as the years got on) brunette, with the sweetest little body I've ever seen. Great ass and tits. A total wildcat in bed. We've both put on some pounds since then, but she's still rocking my world 32 years later.

I really don't understand the question because it seems most about physical attributes. I am heterosexual so I engage with ladies and find they all have strengths and weaknesses, as do we as men. Each one of them was beautiful, but in their own way, and necessarily in their physical features. I would have loved to have spent my life with my first, but it did not work out that way, and so along the way I look at the time spent with the ladies in my life as "era's" and not "errors".

My first wife, it was wonderful starting out in life, of building a house, getting cars, and just learning about sex and other relationships. I thought I knew so much, and looking back; knew nothing, but it was exciting to learn what being an adult was all about.

Upon having my first child, I learned life meant it was no longer about me, but still we could drop the baby off at Grammies and travel the world, which we did, and that era was memorable considering all the countries we were able to visit.

As the children came, it became harder to get out for diner-dates and international travel, but that is okay because I got to watch the kids grow up, and add houses and acreage to my domestic life as life marched on. It was very interpersonal growth, learning and watching, and really becoming more wise, and understanding life through growing children and a relationship with my wife.

Now as empty-nesters it is different, of enjoyable time spent at home together but without the craziness of kids. The kids come sporadically, and soon grandkids, but its nice to have long, uninterrupted adult conversations too, with time and money spent on hobbies.

It has all been good, and the ladies I have been with, have let me really enjoy life. I would have loved to travel life through one lady alone, but I was forced to date due to divorce, and found I hated it. One night stands are just NOT for me because it was not even good sex. How could it be? It's all based on what other ladies liked, and did not know what she liked, and how to go about it. Shallow is the often cited word, and even that falls short. It was sex, but very, very awkward sex...

Whether monogamous from virginity to death, or having been with a few others along the path of life; just enjoy the era you are in.

My first love was a lovely curvy blonde with a terrific smile that would make you melt inside. She had this way about her that made you think that she saw you, she really got you, and was interested and liked it. But she was like that with everyone. She wasn't a tease or a flirt, it was just the way she was with people. And she loved the attention she got back from everyone. And she had a legion of guys that wanted to take my place. She'd had a child with another man and she left me for him when he returned to her life, for the sake of their daughter. We are still friends via FB and has told me in confidence that it's one of her greatest regrets.

I married my second love, which I highly recommend. In a lot of ways she's a lot like the first, but the interest was solely in me. It made me feel special like no one ever had. My wife was a curvy (and curvier as the years got on) brunette, with the sweetest little body I've ever seen. Great ass and tits. A total wildcat in bed. We've both put on some pounds since then, but she's still rocking my world 32 years later.
I had a very similar experience. I fell in love hard for a girl in college. She was the type who liked everyone and everyone liked her. She was so sweet and caring about everyone that I was looking forward to graduation to get more of her attention. An old bf of hers suddenly reappeared and she dropped me for him. They did get married and have a family, so I guess it was what was best for her, but it broke my heart.

One of my wife's best features, physically speaking, is her vagina. It is perfect, beautiful lips not too big not to small with a great clit peeking out, she is so great to lick and play with amazing. My sister in law (wife's sister) best feature are her perfect tits. When we were in our 20's I first saw them, perfect size , nipples stuck out all the time, we always call them the perkies and watching my wife suck on them well......she is over 60 now and they look the same (almost) as they did 40 years ago.

My first wife's best feature was her well known ability to give head. Physically her best attributes were her very large tits and the huge nipples that came with them.

Have had one serious ex, some girls here and there and then my GF.
Ex was also petite and had a massive pair of tits. Everyone noticed'em. And she wouldnt mind if men (or women) stared. Under her bra (36DD) was a beautiful feminine chest with two large nipples that i loved to cum on, suck on and fuck.
Current GF is quite the opposite. Tall latina with wide roundly ass and divine long legs. I can assure you guys at the beach notive her and are noticed by me. I also noticed friends staring at her bosom and dont mind! :)

Back