The 50-Plus Room - for

I am a 57years young, male, bisexual (gay leaning but open) who would love to connect with others virtually or in real life (san francisco here). peace and love to everyone :)

I’ve only been obliquely watching whats going on. If Mike got booted for just cause, then I agree. Maybe high time for a thread name change?

I second B2’s suggestion. Short and to the point.

OVER 50 CAFE.
Good suggestions. We could also add ‘all welcome’, so as to make it more inclusive. Heck, we can even say Canadians welcome! (I’m Canadian so please take it tongue in cheek)

I’ve been lurking this thread for a bit but I’m glad to find others 50+ that I would gladly hang out with in real life. Seems like a great thread to hang out in!!
We're all friends here and have a good time. It's a very fun and friendly thread! I'm glad you've joined us!

I know of others banned from Lit for violations of their rules and policies. Since they banned him, I wonder what happens to forums such as this one that he created.

Agreed we should continue to make friends here.
It seems the thread is still available to us even though the OP is gone. Maybe someone else can be named as the "owner" of the thread? IDK. I've not been on Lit long enough to know how these things work.

I would like us to keep going here, keeping our friendships and making new ones.

It goes back a few pages.

If true (and I don’t see any reason that it wasn’t true), it was a perfectly valid reason for him being banned.

Anyway - the thread is here and its title has been changed (assuming by the moderators). Let’s start the weekend and move forward.

Basketball, rain and a trip to see my mom, who turns 95 years young on Sunday.
Amazing your mom is 95! Cherish her!

If we start over, we should leave a link for those who only visit sporadically. I wouldn't want to leave anyone behind.
Agree totally.

Had it up above, but all are welcome.
———
Just did it. Not trying to be divisive, but I think it was time for a new thread.

New thread link is HERE:
Thread 'The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon. All are welcome!'
https://forum.literotica.com/thread...ll-nite-greasy-spoon-all-are-welcome.1607047/

Back