The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon. All are welcome!

Wonderer67

Optimistic nihilist
We’re starting over. Not being divisive, but I think it was just time to start a new thread.

Talk about whatever you want: food, sheds, baby goats, nudist camps. Let’s avoid politics, religion or drama.

Order a coffee. A beer. And a nice dessert. Let the barkeep know what’s on your mind.

Last edited:
And amen to the NO politics, religion, drama and pettiness, there’s enough of that to go around without polluting another thread
Yeah none of that nonsense allowed here and perhaps we can also exclude any discussions about what meds and how many milligrams we're taking each day or how many pill boxes we own 🤣 just kidding!!??

Let's all just enjoy our remaining time left here on this Earth with NOOOOO drama! Pretty pleaaasee 🙂

Yeah none of that nonsense allowed here and perhaps we can also exclude any discussions about what meds and how many milligrams we're taking each day or how many pill boxes we own 🤣 just kidding!!??

Let's all just enjoy our remaining time left here on this Earth with NOOOOO drama! Pretty pleaaasee 🙂
And please, no discussion about where you hurt today. Let’s just agree that we hurt all over and it sucks. 😁

We’re starting over. Not being divisive, but I think it was just time to start a new thread.

Talk about whatever you want: food, sheds, baby goats, nudist camps. Let’s avoid politics, religion or drama.

Order a coffee. A beer. And a nice dessert. Let the barkeep know what’s on your mind.
This girlie likes wine.🥂 And I make great cheesecakes! 😋

Back