The 50-Plus Room - for

I understand that he has been officially banned from Lit by the site owners due to the contents of his posts. I also understand they don't take such action lightly or over hastily.
We should however consider this sort of incident to be a rare exception, and not shy away from making friends here.
I know of others banned from Lit for violations of their rules and policies. Since they banned him, I wonder what happens to forums such as this one that he created.

Agreed we should continue to make friends here.

I know of others banned from Lit for violations of their rules and policies. Since they banned him, I wonder what happens to forums such as this one that he created.

He has been banned, but his threads have not been deleted.
It will stay active and usable, but forever with the half title he edited in his tantrum

Wait, what who has been banned? Clearly I missed a big event here…I hop on now and then and a lot slides by unfortunately.

if I had a say in anything developing, it would be between me and wifeys sister, but wifey is kinda jealous and I daren't put a foot wrong. For instance I came out to the patio at one point to ask who was wanting what, and while I stood there waiting for answers, I massaged my wife's shoulders. Sis said something about how I never offer to do hers, to which I replied "I'm not allowed to". Everyone chuckled. However, when they (the guests) had all gone home, I got it in the neck for saying "I'm not allowed to" rather than something proper like "I'll only ever do it for my wife". Jeez!
Wow. Talk about walking on eggshells. Whatever you do, don't accidentally leave your Lit window open.

Wait, what who has been banned? Clearly I missed a big event here…I hop on now and then and a lot slides by unfortunately.
It goes back a few pages.

If true (and I don’t see any reason that it wasn’t true), it was a perfectly valid reason for him being banned.

Anyway - the thread is here and its title has been changed (assuming by the moderators). Let’s start the weekend and move forward.

Basketball, rain and a trip to see my mom, who turns 95 years young on Sunday.

It goes back a few pages.

If true (and I don’t see any reason that it wasn’t true), it was a perfectly valid reason for him being banned.

Anyway - the thread is here and its title has been changed (assuming by the moderators). Let’s start the weekend and move forward.

Basketball, rain and a trip to see my mom, who turns 95 years young on Sunday.
The title was changed by mpeters, not the mods

Back