The 50-Plus Room - for

Hi there. 53 mwm. Sex life has been dormant for many years. Im open about my sexuality. Im not ashamed to say i like to play with other men as an outlet. I enjoy all kinds of kinks and fetishes. You could probably say im a sex addict and i will concur. I enjoy hearing from others who have “curiosities” and sharing my experiences. I try to respect others and enjoy exploring the mind as one of our largest sexual organs.

I’m a bi MWM, 75 years old, long time married, and also live in Western Washington. Had some fun times in my younger days with a few good friends. My fair lady knows the details of my adventures, and finds those activities “interesting”. LOL

Health issues have affected my physical activity, but my mind still wanders to a wide variety of sexual activities. Enjoy reading stories on Lit, and viewing threads on this board.

Hi, everyone! I'm 60 in central Arkansas. Also, I'm embarrassed that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was elected governor, putting us in the lead for the race to the bottom of the 50 states.

Last edited:
67yr old male. New England. Been long time just jerking off. Open to anything. Love my dildo, and really miss licking pussy.

And I almost never turn down a pm, women or men.

Last edited:
Happy to meet you all.

Over 50 here and vastly prefer men at least over 45, but preferably over 55.

Menopause and HRT has only heightened my sex drive.
Hi, I agree totally. Although a curious thing occurred before my menopause after I stopped taking the pill I found myself fantasising about other women, something that has become more intense chatting and imagining scenarios with others in here

Hi all. I’m Anny 51 single female from NorCal. Up until about a year and a half ago I’d say I had a high sex drive but now have little desire. I feel as though it is partly due to perimenopause and partly due due to lack of a romantic partner.
My emoji was more about your lit 🔥, not your post , I always enjoy reading your thoughts in assorted threads. You‘re Lit 🥓 , you sizzle with your words. Kudos ‘

I’m seeing that for a lot of us, trying to find a partner is challenging. I’m curious why you think you’re not having much luck, and those who have found a partner, how did you manage it?
Age. Plain and simple. From the female perspective - middle age + guys just don't seem to be looking for an actual relationship. They are simply looking for FB, someone they can call up when they are horny for sex. Nothing wrong with that in & off itself but some of us are looking for more and it has been impossible. In my observation this is because of one of two things. One - the guy is recently out of a long term relationship and isn't looking for or ready for something more that sex. Two - they are life long bachelors and don't want to change that, they simply are too stuck in their single life ways to want to make accommodations for another person in their lives.

I fall in the life long bachelorette category. I am honestly not even sure if I could make the necessary accommodations needed to be in a successful relationship. I too have become accustomed to doing things my way, when I want, how I want. But I also would have enjoyed the chance to try. But haven't several years of actively trying and being unsuccessful, I have accepted that it just isn't going to happen for me. Contrary to popular belief, I do not believe that there is someone for everyone and some people, like me, don't get a love of their life.

I'm male, straight turning 54 in December. I live in Northern Utah. Recently divorced after 31 years. Have a 28 year old daughter. I am a junior high teacher.

Introducing myself and thank you for the thread.

62, North of Seattle. As far as any other stuff, it's explained here.

Hi I'm 71, and still going strong, although it also appears to be after a hysterectomy due to illness during the prior years. Hubby also has prostate issues, which we believe cause lowered testosterone, plus infrequent sex. About once a month. I do not like younger men, and will only chat with men who are over 57. Btw there is a long thread about sexless marriages, which is quite enlightening! Not promoting it, just saying. I'm glad someone made a thread for older people, sometimes I feel like we should just lay down and die lol.

Back