Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Jennifer hasn't posted since Christmas Eve. Hopefully, she will be gifting us with a view of more of her buttonholes or maybe??!!!!:p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Newton5.jpg

Mmmmm what's for lunch?
:rose:

The Mutt Challenge

I'm not going for that Mutt challenge....

It would be too easy for him!

Soon as he found himself suffocating...

Last edited:
Re: The Mutt Challenge

Wholemanz said:
I'm not going for that Mutt challenge....

It would be too easy for him!

Soon as he found himself suffocating...

Then how about you all bend over and I go by scent?
:kiss:

One before bed.
Or would that be two?

Attachments

• hn10.jpg
    hn10.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 121
the pole dancers

I just checked out the Nipple poll and there have been 536 votes to date with light pink nipples preferred, holding the lead at 30% of the votes.

I love the fact that we have attracted females to this thread...there is nothing like a soft, voluptuous and rather wicked point of view ~evil grin~ :kiss:

I am now wondering if I should start a penis thread… hmmmmm any interesting theme ideas?

Re: the pole dancers

JenniferMidnight said:
I just checked out the Nipple poll and there have been 536 votes to date with light pink nipples preferred, holding the lead at 30% of the votes.

I love the fact that we have attracted females to this thread...there is nothing like a soft, voluptuous and rather wicked point of view ~evil grin~ :kiss:

I am now wondering if I should start a penis thread… hmmmmm any interesting theme ideas?

Cut or uncut?
Long or thick?
One or two?

;)

Re: the pole dancers

JenniferMidnight said:

Would love to hear from the ladies regarding their preferences in penis size. Hey, everyone loves to look at a large cock, but does everyone want something very large entering all of your holes.

Happy Horny New Year!

Hi JenniferMidnight.

I've just discovered your thread on the perfect nipple and have enjoyed reading the feedback. For me the perfect nipple caps a well formed breast. The breast is rounded and not larger than a C cup. It curves into the areola which is not large. The color provides a nice contrast to the skin tone. The nipple itself extends up to 1/2 inch when stimulated. It is also sensitive enough that when its owner has an erotic thought it stands erect and is visible through clothing. Its texture is firm and feels wonderful when I rub my palm over it. A single flick of the tongue across the top will stimulate it.

Hope this helps a bit. Happy New Year!:)

some new thoughts to consider

dr_luvs_shaving said:
Hi JenniferMidnight.

I've just discovered your thread on the perfect nipple and have enjoyed reading the feedback. For me the perfect nipple caps a well formed breast. The breast is rounded and not larger than a C cup. It curves into the areola which is not large. The color provides a nice contrast to the skin tone. The nipple itself extends up to 1/2 inch when stimulated. It is also sensitive enough that when its owner has an erotic thought it stands erect and is visible through clothing. Its texture is firm and feels wonderful when I rub my palm over it. A single flick of the tongue across the top will stimulate it.

Hope this helps a bit. Happy New Year!:)

Hi Doc! Thanks for your thoughts on enticing breasts and nipples. I started this thread (omg does anyone even remember why???) because I was writing a story and needed a little 'research' done on descriptions of favourite types of nipples. I love what has transpired in this thread and I'm glad you've enjoyed reading and glancing at the delicious variety of chatter and pics. I would really like to continue this theme but add a new topic to be commented on.

For the ladies: What makes you moan and groan when your breasts are stimulated? (tell me the approach, being stimulated with what body part (or toy?), the technique used, timing and intensity)

For the gents: What do you love doing to a breast and what have you noticed, in your exploration, gets the most luscious reaction from your lady?

I like to rub my open palm across the nipples and feel them become erect. I also enjoy kissing down from the neckline to the breast. Than work my way, using my tongue, up to the nipple. Followed by lifting the breast and kissing and licking right at the juncture of where the breast ends and the chest begins. This, for whatever reason, is a real turn on for me.

lol
Doc

My favorite thing is to squeeze the nipple between my lips and tickle it with my tongue.
Works well on clits, too.
:p

Attachments

• reddest ever.jpg
    reddest ever.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 198
The Mutt said:
My favorite thing is to squeeze the nipple between my lips and tickle it with my tongue.
Works well on clits, too.
:p

Sure worked on my nipples this morning!

Thanks Mutt!!!!

Re: some new thoughts to consider

JenniferMidnight said:

For the gents: What do you love doing to a breast and what have you noticed, in your exploration, gets the most luscious reaction from your lady?

I like to draw the nipple and areola into my mouth and hold the breast gently with my lips. I suck on it, with my lips forming a seal, and lick her nipplle while it is in my mouth. My wife responds very happily to this stimulation and gets good and wet.

After I lick my way lower, I treat her clit the same way.

I don't know how Jennifer would respond but it would be fun for her and me if we found out. :p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back