TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

There sure are a lot of idiots on the GB these days that think banning assault weapons will solve some kind of problem. Too bad they are getting emotional and trying to politicize tragedies as if the gun is the problem. (Yes, Beto, I’m calling you out)

There sure are a lot of idiots on the GB these days that think banning assault weapons will solve some kind of problem. Too bad they are getting emotional and trying to politicize tragedies as if the gun is the problem. (Yes, Beto, I’m calling you out)

It will solve the democrats political problem of so many of them having taken millions of dollars from Bloomberg, Soros, Steyer, and some others - while promising action on guns.

That is their biggest worry - losing the billionaire support because of inaction, or worse seeing the billionaire support going to the next AOC in a primary.

Criminals don't buy guns legally, most shooters steal guns from family members and people who have owned weapons their whole lives are never going to give them up. They will hide them, buy, trade and sell them on the black market; and if necessary smuggle them. Gun control creates hidden threats to fire fighters, police and citizens, it may slow down the current issues but it will make a huge number of new ones.

Don't buy into the language. There are NO assault weapons in the hands of the general public, never has been. They are trying to expand definitions on firearms just as they did on WMD's (which they are attempting to lump firearms into). Once you buy into their language, they win.

Don't buy into the language. There are NO assault weapons in the hands of the general public, never has been. They are trying to expand definitions on firearms just as they did on WMD's (which they are attempting to lump firearms into). Once you buy into their language, they win.

What you, as a gun owner and gun supporter, call semi-automatic modern sporting rifles, is irrelevant when 50% of the voters and most politician's call the same weapons "assault rifles". Stop playing definitions - that battle is long lost and the term is just as established as "lol" and "dis".

The language is not the problem - the spectacular problem when one is misused is the problem. Solve that and the language problem will be moot.

Home. Grazing in. I guess that the womenfolk will be in later because there are two barks upstairs. These cats know from shit about dogs.

I suspect that most posters in this thread could arm their neighbors, too, should a Rainy Decade ever come.

I may be downsizing the number of firearms, but there will be a couple of select additions, too. And the ammo ain't going anywhere.

Work was a bit frustrating today. Nothing major otherwise.

220eb3a68d7e9aa134b9f9d29e425fd1.jpg

FB792463-38F1-4D9A-9371-231CFBFE3DDA.jpg

tumblr_op5pbeGN6v1sfm7w1o1_1280.jpg

Trust me, I know. I never saw anyone carrying an AR-15 in Afghanistan.

What you, as a gun owner and gun supporter, call semi-automatic modern sporting rifles, is irrelevant when 50% of the voters and most politician's call the same weapons "assault rifles". Stop playing definitions - that battle is long lost and the term is just as established as "lol" and "dis".

The language is not the problem - the spectacular problem when one is misused is the problem. Solve that and the language problem will be moot.

The language is the problem and this is one of the main avenues being pursued by the NRA; gun-ownership education. The corruption of language is a real and inherent danger to liberty. When everyone is babbling on past each other, then no understandings can be reached.

What you have essentially stated, is, let the ignorant define the terms of debate.

That's like asking an Evangelical to provide scientific terminology...

Happy Friday!!!

We did get a couple of showers yesterday, but nothing like the three-day drenching this place would require to get back to looking normal. I wonder what effect this drought will have on fall colors.

Gotta pack for the afternoon road trip. Junior for supper . . . .

There's a big cat watching me . . . .

3b807717200a05989a8d4e0a410a3bff.jpg

2012-Harley-Davidson-FLSTC-Heritage-Softail-Classic-1.jpg

tumblr_p63w139SmK1ryfcx0o1_1280.jpg

Good morning folks. Looking to be another one of those perfect Fall days out here.

Breakfast with the Feds as usual. After the big operation of the week before they're prolly all hung over and taking comp. time :D

I'ma head south next (long) weekend, and it's still hot as all diddlefuck down there. I'll try to take some below 90 stuff to them.

It'll be a fun ride.

I got some time to take off before my next anniversary on the old use-it-or-lose-it system. Fine. I do have a couple of house chores to get knocked out.

38f7c943936ad87f719f8448850048c6.jpg

4fdd6821655cdc57856c4a7dd9cfa06c_e60e43cd0a49b0dd.jpg

tumblr_p63s08GdyS1st5wawo1_1280.jpg

50's at night, high 70's - low 80's during the day. Time to be thinking about buttoning up the A/C and bringing the furnace on-line. Maybe heading up to Carson Nat'l forest to take some pics.

I got my test light thingy all fabricated but am still dreading crawling under that damn dash board. I'm almost tempted to pull the drivers side front seat out for this project. :rolleyes:

50's at night, high 70's - low 80's during the day. Time to be thinking about buttoning up the A/C and bringing the furnace on-line. Maybe heading up to Carson Nat'l forest to take some pics.

I got my test light thingy all fabricated but am still dreading crawling under that damn dash board. I'm almost tempted to pull the drivers side front seat out for this project. :rolleyes:

We are still setting record highs in the 90’s here in Atlanta

Which reminds me, I need to check out my t-stat when I'm at the house. The old one is acting up.

Piece of programmable shit.

michelle-mccurry-aka-barbie-griffin-hrls-1.jpg

I installed one of those cheapo's 8 years ago. Had to change the batteries this year. :) My complaint is with the furnace itself. I wired it up for "fan only" a few years ago only to find out the controller on the furnace doesn't support that mode of operation. Pisses me the hell off.

Invite Satan over to devil me some eggs, please.

I did save an old bulb-switch t-stat which appeared to be in good condition from a working system we replaced on the last job. I may test it out and install it.

Can't beat the price.

tumblr_p5uu6jk4zU1r9jswyo1_1280.jpg

Those old Honeywell T'stats lasted forever and didn't need batteries. But they had that dreaded Mercury in them. Evil incarnate. :D

Back