Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
plug.png

Feeling rather flat today...

True, though it does microwave nicely, as long as you remember to put a damp paper towel over it first so it doesn't dry out...

That's terrible GP. Revenge should always be fresh and full of potential.:D I like fresh-picked revenge myself, very tasty;)

That's terrible GP. Revenge should always be fresh and full of potential.:D I like fresh-picked revenge myself, very tasty;)
Yes, this is true. Of course, it does go well skewered and grilled with a touch of pineapple juice and a brown sugar and cinnamon rub....

What a nasty squalid little group you are. If karma is indeed a bitch.. when you get yours it should be fun. I just hope it's slow and painful.

The day has flown by.
Sodding work in the morning. 4am start a 125 mile drive beckons.
Good job, the Guinnesses shall flow freely tomorrow evening.
:D

I will give you a grope hug if you want FG. :) There seems to be quite the cranky level abounding today...

Pass on the hugs... :)

in my excuse ~ I'm only cranky cuz I hurt myself... and having said that ~ *gropes the pixie and smushes her to my chest as I can't bend low today*

also, passing out major hugs *XO*

in my excuse ~ I'm only cranky cuz I hurt myself... and having said that ~ *gropes the pixie and smushes her to my chest as I can't bend low today*

also, passing out major hugs *XO*

can we get brummie in the middle of the hug??? I promise not to grope---oh hell nobody's gonna believe that:D

I HAVE to blurt...
There is such rich irony, or maybe it is hypocrisy, in holding that position. And you are so blissfully ignorant, so completely unaware of it. I don't mean this nastily, I truly don't, but the phrase "fat, dumb and happy" has never applied more accurately...especially if you add "mean-spirited" to it. Kinda funny, kinda sad.

I just wanted to let the people that care that I am leaving lit. I came on here a few months ago to escape reality, meet people, and just have fun. Because of that I have neglected my problems at home and things have escalated and I need to focus and deal with them.

I have met some awesome people who have helped me through a lot. Have made me laugh and genuinly made me feel great about myself despite the crap going on at home. I thank you for that.

I ha e enjoyed and will miss all of the drama, bullshit, laughs, smiles and just all around goodtimes I have had on here. There are a few of you that I chat with or talk to outside of lit and I would love to continue to do so. You know how to contact me.

As for the rest thanks again for putting up with the long paragraphs, mis-spells, grammar mistakes and all around goofy bullshit I have typed.

I genuinly wish all of you the best and hope in some odd way I have made you smile just like you have made me. I am not the type to say this stuff and then 48hrs later I am back on. I have a lot to work on with my personal life and am going to focus soley on that. If or when that has been decided then I will figure out what place lit and the boards and you people have with me.

Sorry for the dramatic good ye ut there are a few here that deserve me saying goodbye and not just leaving without a trace.

Thanks again to everyone!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Bye everyone. Good Luck :)

I just wanted to let the people that care that I am leaving lit. I came on here a few months ago to escape reality, meet people, and just have fun. Because of that I have neglected my problems at home and things have escalated and I need to focus and deal with them.

I have met some awesome people who have helped me through a lot. Have made me laugh and genuinly made me feel great about myself despite the crap going on at home. I thank you for that.

I ha e enjoyed and will miss all of the drama, bullshit, laughs, smiles and just all around goodtimes I have had on here. There are a few of you that I chat with or talk to outside of lit and I would love to continue to do so. You know how to contact me.

As for the rest thanks again for putting up with the long paragraphs, mis-spells, grammar mistakes and all around goofy bullshit I have typed.

I genuinly wish all of you the best and hope in some odd way I have made you smile just like you have made me. I am not the type to say this stuff and then 48hrs later I am back on. I have a lot to work on with my personal life and am going to focus soley on that. If or when that has been decided then I will figure out what place lit and the boards and you people have with me.

Sorry for the dramatic good ye ut there are a few here that deserve me saying goodbye and not just leaving without a trace.

Thanks again to everyone!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Bye everyone. Good Luck :)

Your posts are going to be missed.
Drop by and say hello from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back