I love being told what to do...does anyone like to be told or to tell?

You like being told what to do? I am the master of hundreds of subbies on my Sub Club thread below. I do just that, make up things for my subbies to do each week:

Check Out Sub Club:

You like being told what to do? I am the master of hundreds of subbies on my Sub Club thread below. I do just that, make up things for my subbies to do each week:

Check Out Sub Club:

Do I get a free 6" after I collect all the stamps?

I always get a thrill out of being told what to do. I love that She'll give me orders. I love knowing that what I'll do will please Her. I love that She knows when I'm doing it, I'm getting turned on. I love knowing She knows how hot and wet and dirty I feel, over something as simple as making Her a sandwich. There's just nothing quite like being ordered around by someone who knows exactly how to push your buttons. *nods*

My Sir knows when he gives me instructions those turn me on to no end.... I love when he tells me what to do.....

I like being told what to do from time to time...but haven't met the woman to really push my buttons yet....(so really looking forward to that experience)

i have just recently discovered/acknowledged this side of myself.
being told what to do is a huge turn on for me! i once had the pleasure of masturbating for an ex-bf after i initially refused...he insisted/persisted and fireworks ensued. for years i thought it was being watched that was the key for me (that was hot), but the whole control component...it gets me hot just thinking about it.

i have just recently discovered/acknowledged this side of myself.
being told what to do is a huge turn on for me! i once had the pleasure of masturbating for an ex-bf after i initially refused...he insisted/persisted and fireworks ensued. for years i thought it was being watched that was the key for me (that was hot), but the whole control component...it gets me hot just thinking about it.

being ordered around does make for a wonderfully fun dynamic. I think its hot for both sides...and I'm sure others would agree.

That's the dif between..

I can remember how freakin' liberating it felt the 1st time my partner & I had proper sex.

We discovered a new world--pain, humiliation, filthy talk, slapping her face(w/open palm & cock), she'd scratch and claw and slap me, but I'd soon over power her--then I'd throw her down on the floor and tower over her, pumping my big, hard cock as I told her what a nasty little slut she was....then things would really take off--it's too awesome to describe, really...

It's the difference between merely "doing it" (kid's stuff) & having the most spectacular, mind-blowing, intense, raw animal sex you've ever experienced in your life!

(btw...I never cross the line--everything must be totally okay w/everyone involved)

Check Out Sub Club:

Dude, your Sub Club is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=577438

with a grand total of 8 posts in it and 6 of those are you bumping your thread or replying to the 1 (count 'em folks, _1_! ) person who has posted in it (as of 1:45am EDT 03/14/2008, date and time added for those who may come across this thread in the future).

Master "of hundreds of subbies"? Oooohhhhhkay.

Excuse me while I take that one with a small Siberian salt mine.

Dude, your Sub Club is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=577438

with a grand total of 8 posts in it and 6 of those are you bumping your thread or replying to the 1 (count 'em folks, _1_! ) person who has posted in it (as of 1:45am EDT 03/14/2008, date and time added for those who may come across this thread in the future).

Master "of hundreds of subbies"? Oooohhhhhkay.

Excuse me while I take that one with a small Siberian salt mine.

You know EG, I was thinking that very same thing. *chuckles*

Good one EG! Siberian salt mine! Hah! Anyway to the OP, My wife recently discovered she really gets off on being told what to do. She found this out from an online friend she met in here who she still talks to and plays with. This of course slightly bruised my fragile male ego. But instead of sulking about it I decided to be proactive, study the proper way to go about these things, talk more with her about what turns her on and take charge a little. Now she is happier and I have learned that I really, REALLY, like this. So I guess I kinda owe that perv some amount of thanks. She still enjoys playing online with him but I get to do it for real !:D

Good one EG! Siberian salt mine! Hah! Anyway to the OP, My wife recently discovered she really gets off on being told what to do. She found this out from an online friend she met in here who she still talks to and plays with. This of course slightly bruised my fragile male ego. But instead of sulking about it I decided to be proactive, study the proper way to go about these things, talk more with her about what turns her on and take charge a little. Now she is happier and I have learned that I really, REALLY, like this. So I guess I kinda owe that perv some amount of thanks. She still enjoys playing online with him but I get to do it for real !:D

i am excited for you and your wife...we are having similar discoveries here:)

thats great! we should talk, bounce ideas around, help each other come up with new, exciting things to do, pm me if you would like to talk off forum.

I do It for Him

I've been showen that I am Bi and submissive by a young man.
Even by posting on this site I am doing something he told me to do .
He reads them and decides if I did good enough to be able to come to his house and service him.
In the past couple of years we have gone from me thinking I was very stright to me being his submissive willing cocksucker
I can not contact him I just have to wait for his call. Some times a month or more.
Some times he calls and asks if I want to come over and take care of him
Then he Makes me tell him over the phone what I am willing to do he makes me tell him in great detail how I will suck and give myself to him Some times he says come on over other times he says Oh I'm not in the mood for that and just hangs up This leaves me horny and feeling really bad. Haveing this young man decide when where and how I can do the things he has me do That up till a couple years ago I would never even think of doing Excites me greatly just being under some one control is a whole new feeling and I like it

Back