Self Sucking, (AutoFellatio)

This I would like to see. I've only seen one video online but it wasn't well made, rather cheesy, it caused more giggled than anything. I need a better example. ^_^

Ive always had a big fantasy about performing for someone and having them instruct me on what they want to see. im straight so a female is obviously preferred but if anyone wants to know more pm me or ask via this forum :p:p

When younger and more supple I could just barely lick the head of my own penis. If it had been longer I probably would never, as others have stated, have left the house. I've seen a few videos of people doing it and it certainly does appear uncomfortable and undignified. If you can't quite reach, though, you can always come on your own face.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
He said, with a grin,
As he wiped off his chin
If my ear were a cunt I would fuck it.​

Recently, during a drunken downtown evening with two female friends of mine (two of the horniest as well btw) I was feeling curious/confident and happened to mention the topic of autofellatio to see a reaction.

Immediately both were confused.

The first question was "why not get a girl to do it?"

to which I replied,

"if you could do it yourself, wouldnt you wanna try??"

Sure enough their expressions changed from confusion to intrigue.
I watched as they imagined a man with a member large enough to reach it himself,
(even though admittedly thats not always the case ;) )
and the two of them launched into multiple "could you imagine if!?" scenarios.

They discussed watching the man get hard from their mouths then sharing it with him. One of the girls was into the idea of sharing cum while the other was a little more interested in the idea of watching a man perform. I was instantly hard listening to this and ended up fooling around with one of the girls later on that night.

needless to say another evening like this is in order..

possibly with a better environment and a little more liquid courage ;);)

I could do it only get the head in but its enough to get myself off and cum in my mouth. But as some of you know once you cum you don't really want to swallow it so i spit it out. Wish i had someone else forcing me to swallow it though :)

It surprises me how many people are able to do this. I thought it was a one-in-a-million kind of deal. Might have to give it a try myself now that I know it's not so impossible...

Reminds me of the old adage:

"Why does a dog lick himself?

Because he can."

It was a long time ago...

Years in fact, too long of a story to write here, but I watched a gay masturbate and suck himself. He actually got his entire head in his mouth and a bit more. Very interesting, and the older I get the hotter it becomes lol It was very hot, love to see again as well as someone to share it with.

When I was younger, in the Marines, I had an assignment that took me to Norton AFB in Southern California. I was there with one other Marine and we went to the enlisted club on base for a few beers. I didn't know him well but we ended up having several beers that night. He was married, but I kept getting the sense that he was hitting on me. Back then, I had only had a few male/male encounters and that was before the service.

Anyways, I was strangely aroused by the whole thing and when we went back to our rooms, I was alone. I remembered the first time I had sucked a friend off and he came in my mouth and I was thinking about that as I jacked my cock. For some reason I got the urge to taste my cum, I had never really done this before and I am not even sure I was aware of auto-fellatio back then as it was the early 80's before the days of the internet.

I was pretty thin then and in good shape having exercised a lot, with lots of stretching. Anyways, I remember reaching down to try and put my cock in my mouth, and I was just out of reach. I could stick my tongue out and lick the precum forming in my slit...I tasted that and wanted more. Finally, I realized that if I laid on my back and put my legs over my head, I could pull my legs down with my hands behind my thighs and get the head of my cock into my mouth. I sucked and sucked, licking the precum, stroking my cock, milking it into my mouth. After a few minutes I started cumming...I gagged a little but then really enjoyed the sensation and the taste. I ended up swallowing my cum and that was when I became a bit of a cum slut.

When I was younger, in the Marines, I had an assignment that took me to Norton AFB in Southern California. I was there with one other Marine and we went to the enlisted club on base for a few beers. I didn't know him well but we ended up having several beers that night. He was married, but I kept getting the sense that he was hitting on me. Back then, I had only had a few male/male encounters and that was before the service.

Anyways, I was strangely aroused by the whole thing and when we went back to our rooms, I was alone. I remembered the first time I had sucked a friend off and he came in my mouth and I was thinking about that as I jacked my cock. For some reason I got the urge to taste my cum, I had never really done this before and I am not even sure I was aware of auto-fellatio back then as it was the early 80's before the days of the internet.

I was pretty thin then and in good shape having exercised a lot, with lots of stretching. Anyways, I remember reaching down to try and put my cock in my mouth, and I was just out of reach. I could stick my tongue out and lick the precum forming in my slit...I tasted that and wanted more. Finally, I realized that if I laid on my back and put my legs over my head, I could pull my legs down with my hands behind my thighs and get the head of my cock into my umouth. I sucked and sucked, licking the precum, stroking my cock, milking it into my mouth. After a few minutes I started cumming...I gagged a little but then really enjoyed the sensation and the taste. I ended up swallowing my cum and that was when I became a bit of a cum slut.

Hot story

I was pretty thin then and in good shape having exercised a lot, with lots of stretching. Anyways, I remember reaching down to try and put my cock in my mouth, and I was just out of reach. I could stick my tongue out and lick the precum forming in my slit...I tasted that and wanted more. Finally, I realized that if I laid on my back and put my legs over my head, I could pull my legs down with my hands behind my thighs and get the head of my cock into my mouth. I sucked and sucked, licking the precum, stroking my cock, milking it into my mouth. After a few minutes I started cumming...I gagged a little but then really enjoyed the sensation and the taste. I ended up swallowing my cum and that was when I became a bit of a cum slut.

i am now inspired to go caress my dick with my tongue licking every drop of pre cum that graces the tip of my cock. only to bring my self to orgasm in my mouth. not swallowing right away but savoring the flavor of my sweet cum, swishing, gargling, blowing bubbles, finally down my throat where i can absorb my delicious seed back into my body.

Ok, I have to ask since I have never seen a guy who could do this and if they could they wouldn't, is this really possible? I have ~coughs~ been with some very well hung men and I doubt they could bend that way. Maybe I am just telling myself most guys could never pull it off? :rolleyes:

Ok, I have to ask since I have never seen a guy who could do this and if they could they wouldn't, is this really possible? I have ~coughs~ been with some very well hung men and I doubt they could bend that way. Maybe I am just telling myself most guys could never pull it off? :rolleyes:

it is possible for me i cant do it every day but certain days i can get a good part of my dick in my mouth, i have to jerk it off to cum usually but feeling your cocks head swelling and what not is a hell of a turn on not to mention feeling your cum spurt directly in your mouth.

it is possible for me i cant do it every day but certain days i can get a good part of my dick in my mouth, i have to jerk it off to cum usually but feeling your cocks head swelling and what not is a hell of a turn on not to mention feeling your cum spurt directly in your mouth.

Well, I would imagine I would have to have one to do all that. ;)

You bet!

I did this many times and i'm under 7". I have proof because i did it often enough to get pics once. Hurt my back last time i tried so i don't try anymore, lol.

Im a 21 year old male I realized I could reach my penis with the tip of my tounge. As I got older I... grew.. and was able to reach further and further to the point where I can now (with a bit of pre performance stretching) reach my entire head into my mouth and sometimes beyond. Im uncut so having a foreskin definitely helps. I can reach my tounge inside my skin while im soft and I try to do that and let my self get erect in my mouth.

Basically Im wondering 2 things:

How many others like me are on here,
and how many women are interested in this kinda of thing.

[Please refer to the Complete forum guidelines.

Thanks so much!]

Ah, those were the days. Enjoy it while you can. ;)

You have to be flexible and warm up like you would with any other exercise. When I used to do it, i could usually get the head in my mouth and I'm only 6".

Back