Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raindear816 said:

Thank you Dc, darlin', you have a wonderful sense of self, personality, and a dear heart. Thank you. And no, sugar, that blurt was NOT directed toward you. It was directed toward some UK fella who decided he'd get frisky with a chick who had a pic on her profile. He didn't even attempt to read my work.:rolleyes: I hope to catch up with you sometime soon.:kiss:

2.) I can see the dissatisfaction, and the way you no longer look at me with love in your eyes. I saw you smile at HER last week and remembered how I used to get that reaction from you. I love you, but it breaks my heart. Can you see that in my eyes? Or are you even looking, do you even care?

Thank you for the kind words dear Rain. I knew it was not directed at me. At least I don't remember trying to force myself on you :rolleyes: As for writing, if you ever need a proof reader, look me up. I would be happy to swap rough drafts with you. ;) Cath up with me eh? Perhaps I should slow down abit.

Have faith dear Rain. You know he still loves you. I believe he will see the hurt in your eyes and come around to showing you the true love he feels. The love you need. :rose:

TantaLiza said:
Hello blurters!! :kiss:

*Mansome and Nightbird... at least ya flock together!! Was pretty good tho! ~giggle~

*plumbago... hope things straighten out for you!!

*Druid... I often ask myself the same fuckin question!

*MM... Hugs! Just because!

*DC... :kiss:

*Denae... You get 'em!! :D

*Rain...Thank you, my friend!! Hugs... just because!!

.... here goes....

*What the hell is this world coming to?? If vandalism wasn't enough, they had to insert "clues" concerning Columbine, Hitler's birthday AND one of the teachers!! They have who knows how many kids and parents scared to attend or allow to attend school tomorrow!!! I for one, have no problem allowin my daughter to go in later than usual just to sidestep the endless possibilities!! Grrrr.... :catroar:

*Even with the odd sleepin patterm of yesterday/last night, I feel less tired than I have in quite a while after an 11 hr truck day!!

*I can only hope I'm not imagining things...

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!! :kiss:

Hugs and :kiss: 's for you my sweet TL!

I have a REALLY LOUD alarm on my truck.. Wanna borrow it??

Denae said:
To all of the parents who let their children come over to scream outside the front of my home:
when you least expect it, when the time is right, I am coming over to each and one of your homes to scream at the top of my lungs.
If you can't stand them screaming at your place, why let them come to mine? Hire a fucking babysitter and go away for awhile.

~ can we do it again???? :kiss:

~ one month left.. i can't believe it !!

~dodged the grandma bullet once again.. it's kinda sad though :(

good afternoon blurters :rose:

Earlier today the issue of the side effects of drugs came up on another thread. Since this is the place to blurt -- well here goes.

Coming from a position of knowlege on the subject allow me to alert you folk to the realities of the pharmaceutical world.

In the US (and frankly most of the world) the mandates for approval of any new pharmaecutical agent force the product to be a single chemical entity that has profound physiologic effect. Now, oddly enough, we humans are complex creatures whose physiologic systems are intelaced and interdependent. Thus, when you insert a chemical with profound physiologic effect into that system -- lots of things happen.

The pharmaceutical companies have worked dililgently over the years to provide meaningful chemical entities but the challene always was, always will be those other effects. You see, just because a drug, say, lowers your choleserol doesn't mean that this is the only thing it does. It may not even be the thing it does best.

To get around this little problem, our regulatory system for drugs allows for the use of euphemisms. Yes, you as the patient will receive the full information (at least that which was known at the time of approval or most recent review of the science behind the drug) concerning what it does. HOWEVER -- the euphemism for those nasty little things the drug does to you that the makers of the drug don't want to highlight is SIDE EFFECTS.

The reality is that SIDE EFFECTS are in truth no different from the INTENDED effect of the drug. They just happen to be physiologic effects that are not the focus of application. SO, when you hear an ad on TV or read one for a drug and the quick-speak at the end of the presentation talks about things like hmmm -- muscle wasting, respiratory infection, decrease in blood pressure -- rest assured that these SIDE EFFECTS are equally as viable as the INTENDED EFFECT. Only when these "minor little issues" get too large -- say heart attack in the case of the arthritis pain relievers that have just been removed from the market -- does this really come to the forefront.

That's the short version of a long tale about the drug spiral in the US population. Not all of this is profit-motive screeching and ranting -- it happens to be the system we have.

That's what SIDE EFFECTS are and anyone taking drugs on the recommendation of their physician, well -- just remember this little explanation and read that portion of the patient information carefully as well as discuss the matters with your care giver.

That's all folks.

with a little help from Cher

They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we're grown
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned,
Our money's all been spent
I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure
Of all the things we got

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

I got flowers in the spring
I got you to wear my ring
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around

Don't let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care,
With you I can't go wrong
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain
We can't climb

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

I got you to hold my hand
I got you to understand
I got you to walk with me
I got you to talk with me
I got you to kiss goodnight
I got you to hold me tight
I got you, I won't let go
I got you to love me so
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

TantaLiza said:
Hello blurters!! :kiss:

*Mansome and Nightbird... at least ya flock together!! Was pretty good tho! ~giggle~

*plumbago... hope things straighten out for you!!

*Druid... I often ask myself the same fuckin question!

*MM... Hugs! Just because!

*DC... :kiss:

*Denae... You get 'em!! :D

.... here goes....

*What the hell is this world coming to?? If vandalism wasn't enough, they had to insert "clues" concerning Columbine, Hitler's birthday AND one of the teachers!! They have who knows how many kids and parents scared to attend or allow to attend school tomorrow!!! I for one, have no problem allowin my daughter to go in later than usual just to sidestep the endless possibilities!! Grrrr.... :catroar:

*Even with the odd sleepin patterm of yesterday/last night, I feel less tired than I have in quite a while after an 11 hr truck day!!

*I can only hope I'm not imagining things...

Happy Hump Day, ya'll!! :kiss:

ahh and my answer is always.. all things are like a spiral... turning forever and ever... but still i feel why the Fuck try.... who really cares? who really knows?

My beloved, I didn't know it was possible to GET any happier or BE more in love with you, but then I again hear your voice and I do. :heart:

fathom7 said:
Earlier today the issue of the side effects of drugs came up on another thread. Since this is the place to blurt -- well here goes.

Coming from a position of knowlege on the subject allow me to alert you folk to the realities of the pharmaceutical world.

<edited>
That's all folks.

thanks for this blurt, fathom.

truthfully, I've never had any side effects from anything I've been prescribed, unless I was truly allergic to it, and of that there are only 2.

But this is good info for everyone to have.

{{{fathom}}} :kiss:

babydoll2u said:
thanks for this blurt, fathom.

truthfully, I've never had any side effects from anything I've been prescribed, unless I was truly allergic to it, and of that there are only 2.

But this is good info for everyone to have.

{{{fathom}}} :kiss:
YWVM -- thought I'd get at least that much out. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

dcraz said:
Thank you for the kind words dear Rain. I knew it was not directed at me. At least I don't remember trying to force myself on you :rolleyes: As for writing, if you ever need a proof reader, look me up. I would be happy to swap rough drafts with you. ;) Cath up with me eh? Perhaps I should slow down abit.

Have faith dear Rain. You know he still loves you. I believe he will see the hurt in your eyes and come around to showing you the true love he feels. The love you need. :rose:

:kiss: Dc, sugar. thank you for your words of encouragement. I was having a tough day, and although I know he loves me, it sure would be a blessed gift if he'd at least smile in my direction. I know it will get better, I just wish it would right now.

Tantaliza said:

HUGS back atcha Liza :rose:. I was happy to see that you were feeling better today, I hope things continue to improve for you. HUGS.

Meds, I miss ya. :rose:

Hissy Sissy & Daddy~ you know you are ever in my heart. I love you both!

E~ I hope your happiness continues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURT*
Fuckit, I'm tired of bitching about it. I'm glad you are going on vacation so you can leave us all the fuck alone at work.

BLURT*2

I'm still waiting, have you even looked? Did you hear me say, "I love you" ? Am I invisible? Why don't you hold me? I miss you, and I should just learn to accept less, I reckon.

Happy HUMP DAY evening, and great wishes to all blurters for S.H.I.T . (So Happy It's Thursday) tomorrow. :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Raindear816 said:

:kiss: Dc, sugar. thank you for your words of encouragement. I was having a tough day, and although I know he loves me, it sure would be a blessed gift if he'd at least smile in my direction. I know it will get better, I just wish it would right now.

HUGS back atcha Liza :rose:. I was happy to see that you were feeling better today, I hope things continue to improve for you. HUGS.

Meds, I miss ya. :rose:

Hissy Sissy & Daddy~ you know you are ever in my heart. I love you both!

E~ I hope your happiness continues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURT*
Fuckit, I'm tired of bitching about it. I'm glad you are going on vacation so you can leave us all the fuck alone at work.

BLURT*2

I'm still waiting, have you even looked? Did you hear me say, "I love you" ? Am I invisible? Why don't you hold me? I miss you, and I should just learn to accept less, I reckon.

Happy HUMP DAY evening, and great wishes to all blurters for S.H.I.T . (So Happy It's Thursday) tomorrow. :kiss:

wish it meant as much
happy.gif

ahh yes those that do care.. I am happy to breath for... but to those who feign caring... well that is the ones I say why the fuck try.

thanx RD.... you are sweet.... and this breath is for YOU.... ;)

Dhalgren150 said:
ahh yes those that do care.. I am happy to breath for... but to those who feign caring... well that is the ones I say why the fuck try.

thanx RD.... you are sweet.... and this breath is for YOU.... ;)
:kiss: Druid, it's easy to be sweet to those that deserve it. I caught that breath on the refreshing breeze that went through my window. Thank you.

Oh and for those who don't care, don't deserve the contemplation of "why the fuck..." I just say, "fuckem, feedem fishguts!" Not the most lady-like sentiment, but who gets sentimental over useless fuckers? :rolleyes:

Nightbird said:
I have a REALLY LOUD alarm on my truck.. Wanna borrow it??

Yes, ESPECIALLY if you personally deliver it & share the moment with me.

Dhalgren150 said:
ahh and my answer is always.. all things are like a spiral... turning forever and ever... but still i feel why the Fuck try.... who really cares? who really knows?

On those long lonely days or nights it seems the only thing to ask...

...then most times the only thing that keeps me goin is my teenager... unless I've been tempted to take her skinny ass out! :rolleyes: :)

May you find true happiness... :kiss:

So Happy It's Thursday, blurters!! ;)

DC... :kiss: wherever you are...

Rain... Please! Never accept less cause you're worth so much more!! :heart:

Oman... You never cease to amaze me at how much love you show!!

secret... So glad to see you happy! The grandma thing will come in time! :rose:

fathom... thanks for the reminder! :kiss:

.... here goes...

~Oh the joys of nitrus while bein drilled!! :D

~Less than 50% of the students showed for school yesterday... wonder what today will be like??

~Lookin at my work schedule for the next three months is VERY depressing... *sigh*

~Just gonna concentrate on breathing...

Sendin healing thoughts and happy vibes to all!! :kiss:

~ok.. it can stop raining anytime now !
my bones can't take much more !

~i hope we have good weather for graduation next month

~Liza.. you are a treasure. and i'm honored by your friendship :kiss:
and i echo your nitrous blurt LOL

~ash.. hope you're feeling better today sweetheart :kiss:
hang in there honeygirl *hugs*

happy thursday blurters :rose:

*definitely Lit. related*

Ok....just when things calm down a bit and I feel comfortable staying at Lit. for awhile longer, some shit stirrer does it again! Why the FUCK do you always pick on the nicest, gentlest people here??? It's bad enough to go behind people's backs here on the boards. When you intrude into people's Real Life and cause pain where none is warranted, you become a fucking slug and a parasite!!!

I truly hope you rot in hell....and I'd be more than happy to help you on your way

*end blurt*

<shaking head....I'm out of here>

69forever said:

Ok....just when things calm down a bit and I feel comfortable staying at Lit. for awhile longer, some shit stirrer does it again! Why the FUCK do you always pick on the nicest, gentlest people here??? It's bad enough to go behind people's backs here on the boards. When you intrude into people's Real Life and cause pain where none is warranted, you become a fucking slug and a parasite!!!

I truly hope you rot in hell....and I'd be more than happy to help you on your way

*end blurt*

You okay sweetie???

You know where to find me if ya wanna talk.

Got lots to "blurt" about...but once again, I need to keep my mouth shut...*sighs*

Hope ya'all have a great day. Mines gonna suck!!

69forever said:

*end blurt*

Whoa {{{{{{69}}}}}} -- what can we do to at least take the edge off? PM if you'd like. Open ears and open minds await.

69forever said:

*end blurt*

Yer this upset bout this an ya ain't even sent yer sis a PM bout wha's goin on? How many times I gotta tell ya I'm jus a PM away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back