Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tao

I just want to say that my heart went out to you when you lost contact suddenly with your pyl. I had a bit of a trauma last weekend when my Master’s internet connection was down for two days and whilst I knew he was ok it didn’t stop me from thinking all kinds of crazy stuff. God only knows what I would have been thinking in your situation.

Anyway, I’m glad all is well now. I have read a number of your posts and you seem like you have a wonderful relationship with your pyl.

Hey Strawberry,

Glad things worked out ok in the end. Hows it all going with your Master? Good I hope! :)

minx1 said:
Hey Strawberry,

Glad things worked out ok in the end. Hows it all going with your Master? Good I hope! :)

Hey Minx.

Things are cool, thanks for asking. We're developing our D/s side of our relationship nicely. He's started a list of rules for me which is great. And we're exploring things together.

This web site is excellent for seeking guidance and getting ideas, although I can't help but feel a little intimidated sometimes by all the expereinced users here - sometimes I want to post but am a little afraid to do so !

UK_Strawberry said:
Hey Minx.

Things are cool, thanks for asking. We're developing our D/s side of our relationship nicely. He's started a list of rules for me which is great. And we're exploring things together.

This web site is excellent for seeking guidance and getting ideas, although I can't help but feel a little intimidated sometimes by all the expereinced users here - sometimes I want to post but am a little afraid to do so !

Yeah lol, I know that feeling......but hey just post hon, it'll get your confidence up and once you get going bet you can't stop! lol ;)
In the main people here are friendly enough and there are people with all levels of experience. Mine is pretty limited, though I like to think I am learning all the time

minx1 said:
Yeah lol, I know that feeling......but hey just post hon, it'll get your confidence up and once you get going bet you can't stop! lol ;)
In the main people here are friendly enough and there are people with all levels of experience. Mine is pretty limited, though I like to think I am learning all the time

I know you’re right and I agree, there seems to be some really very nice and friendly people on the board. You’re also right about not being able to stop once I’ve started as well. I love the whole forum thing.

Quick question. Do all new subs on the board get leapt on via PM?

UK_Strawberry said:
I know you’re right and I agree, there seems to be some really very nice and friendly people on the board. You’re also right about not being able to stop once I’ve started as well. I love the whole forum thing.

Sumbissive women, period, tend to get leapt on, in most online forums. ;)

UK_Strawberry said:

yeah it happens all the time....I think its just worse when they spot someone new, unfortunately :rolleyes:

You getting alot?

Minx / CutieMouse

I guessed as much. I’ve had a few. All pretty much in your face type of PM’s, if we were in the same room I’d be complaining about a total lack of foreplay from them – LOL.

Nothing I can’t handle really, although finding a suitable reply sometimes takes a while. Generally once I tell them about my relationship with Cream they back off. Generally !!

CutieMouse said:
Sumbissive women, period, tend to get leapt on, in most online forums. ;)

yeah it is quite remarkable eh.....I think you are right Cutiemouse, though my experience of forums is limited, it does appear that way. :rolleyes:

I wouldn’t mind so much if they asked polite questions like, “are you involved with someone and would you like to PM me” etc.

But no – just straight in there with whatever their thing is !!

UK_Strawberry said:
I wouldn’t mind so much if they asked polite questions like, “are you involved with someone and would you like to PM me” etc.

But no – just straight in there with whatever their thing is !!

yeah I know...sometimes I think some are done for shock value too, certainly some of the ones I have received lol. :rolleyes:

Its good to know that everyone gets them though eh. I must admit that at first I used to think 'why me!' and wonder how out of everyone here they managed to track me down! *laugh*

What I don’t understand is if they want someone to play with why don’t they go to the BDSM personals.

There was someone here the other day posting all over the place looking for a Dom. Although she’s gone quiet all of a sudden – probably a feeding frenzy underway !!

UK_Strawberry said:
What I don’t understand is if they want someone to play with why don’t they go to the BDSM personals.

There was someone here the other day posting all over the place looking for a Dom. Although she’s gone quiet all of a sudden – probably a feeding frenzy underway !!

Actually she popped up again in one of the 'Dom' threads today, asking if anyone wants a sub. People did (eventually) point her in the direction of the personals, but I guess she never went??. Its a shame, cos obviously she wants to find one and they will be literally lining up!

Personally now though, if I wasn't with my Master and I knew what i now know I would spend time on the BDSM forum and cafe...just getting to know people first.
I posted an ad and I just struck VERY lucky with my Master.....he was one of the first people to reply to me but didn't at anytime proposition me or try and push me. Actually if anything the reverse! lol.
I was approached by a few really nice Doms but there were plenty of wannabe's too and its sometimes difficult to be sure when you first join.

I think I was very lucky. Our relationship started out ‘vanilla’. He didn’t push me as such, nudged me might be a better term. He was very good at judging the right time to make the next nudge. The relationship (sex) developed into a more ‘forceful’ one and I felt that I could open up to him and tell him about my fantasies. It then developed into the D/s relationship we have now. The love definitely came first.

Right that’s me for tonight. Thanks for the chat Minx. Sleep well.

UK_Strawberry said:
I think I was very lucky. Our relationship started out ‘vanilla’. He didn’t push me as such, nudged me might be a better term. He was very good at judging the right time to make the next nudge. The relationship (sex) developed into a more ‘forceful’ one and I felt that I could open up to him and tell him about my fantasies. It then developed into the D/s relationship we have now. The love definitely came first.

Right that’s me for tonight. Thanks for the chat Minx. Sleep well.

Yeah I'm off too Strawberry.

Night hon...good to talk to you

three things, first off, your PMs your talking about, ironically, i got some aswell (I'm guessing cus i gots Lin in my user-name [it's cus I call myself Tao for a handle and my pyl Lin, so i combined the names ((notice how toa is capitolized and lin isn't? ;) )) ] ) not only that, but I got them asking me if I wanted to be a *laughs* submissive to them.... and calling me honey and baby and hot-stuff.... it was really quite funny. Since I posted from the get go that i allready was part of a relationship, allready was a Dom, and was only into girls not guys lol.

Second, my relationship with my pet started off as her admitting to me she was interested in the life, and looking for a mentor, we had been friends, and she knew I was a Dom... So i started helping her figure out what she wanted, and in the end we discovered we wanted e/o :)

Third and DEFINATELY not least, yes, I have a VERY luving relationship with my pyl. She means the world to me, and I'd stick with her even if she decided she'd never want to have any-type of sex again. (lol, doubtfull she would, but I'm just saying for example if she did, i'd still stay :eek: )

I'm exhausted, and it's only Monday!

As to PMs - I never get 'em. It drives me batty. I want some super sick PMs, come on! I don't think a certain someone appreciates that sentiment though. :eek:

Toa_lin said:
not only that, but I got them asking me if I wanted to be a *laughs* submissive to them.... and calling me honey and baby and hot-stuff....
Hey.............. I only called you hot-stuff once in pm and I apologised didn't I ?

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Hey.............. I only called you hot-stuff once in pm and I apologised didn't I ?

hehe, rebecca I wasn't referring to you, honest mistakes by good active people like yourself I don't mind, it's thos who never post and jsut mass PM that irked me. I promise. :)

(but, on a side note, you actually never did appologize to me, but u were a good fun friend on here, close enough to an apology it worked for me :D

Last edited:
Toa_lin said:
hehe, rebecca I wasn't referring to you, honest mistakes by good active people like yourself I don't mind, it's thos who never post and jsut mass PM that irked me. I promise. :)

(but, on a side note, you actually never did appologize to me, but u were a good fun friend on here, close enough to an apology it worked for me :D
ohhh thank you Tao you rock !!!

That would have been a nightmare , good you survived it , I never sent you a pm :chuckles: ever !

@}-}rebecca---- said:
ohhh thank you Tao you rock !!!

That would have been a nightmare , good you survived it , I never sent you a pm :chuckles: ever !

hehehe, no problem.

I know.... but if you hadnt' said that, no-one else would've been the wiser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back