Taken as Tribute (closed for TheAntiRebel)

Caenna cried out sharply as he took her virginity. Instinctually, she pushed her fists against his chest, trying to make the pain stop. Her head was thrown back, displaying her throat and her breasts. She shuddered beneath him as her body opened to him.

"It hurts." She whimpered under him. Her hands flat against his chest now. Her hips rocked up again, adjusting. Another whimper escaped her lips, but this one was more one of relief as her body adjusted. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. Her big brown eyes showing her mix of emotions.

Her cheeks were hot with embarassment. The men outside were still drinking and laughing around the fire. She bit her lip to keep from making any more sounds. But just as she quieted herself from pain, she found herself warm, and fluttery. She found her breath quickening and a heat building within her.
 
Grabbing her hands against his chest, he took each and pinned them on either side of her head against the bed. Free of physical resistance, he pushed, his cock disappearing inside, taking hold over her. Barton didn’t answer her cries for it hurting, he knew the role she’d take and how she’d react. Time would change things so his concern was lacking.

Slowly he began to rhythmically fuck her as his hips withdrew only to drive against her again. The girl’s pussy was tight, and she was absolutely beautiful. It was going to be hard to find an excuse not to abuse her every night or to make her totally and completely his. Removing his grip on one of her hands while still holding down the other, he ran his hand from her stomach and over her breast. Rediscovering her bare nipple, he pinched it hard and tight while his eyes stared into hers.

On the other side of the tent there was still talk and speculation about what they were doing just as his hips slammed against her, bringing the entirety of his dick inside her. The bitch was hot.
 
Caenna whimpered and gasped as Barton forced his cock into her again and again. Her back arched off of the blankets beneath her. His hand finding her breast, she moaned softly as he tugged and twisted the peak of her nipple.

She couldn't lay still. She writhed beneath him, her hips wriggling. She couldn't stop her sounds any longer as he fucked her harder. Tiny whimpers escaped from the back of her throat. She could hear the other men chuckling and talking but she couldn't stop herself. He was filling her, owning her, fucking her.
 
Barton remained unrestrained as he fucked her, slowly at first before ramping up his haste. It was more than possessing something he now saw as his; it was more than just occupying a space that was now reserved for him and his cock.

Between quick breaths, he leaned his head near her ear as his hips repeatedly smacked against hers, “Is this what you want?” No, it didn’t matter to him either way. Whether she said yes or no, he’d steal satisfaction away from it either way. Even a silence separated by that weak whimper would’ve been more than he needed. He was going to enjoy his first time with the sweet virgin.

Then he slowly drew his dick out of her as he held himself for a moment, taking in the view of her bare breasts and naked form. The sounds from outside had all but washed away for him. They very well could’ve been talking, joking, listening and hearing the sounds of sex but Barton’s priorities lay right in front of him.
 
Caenna turned her face away when he whispered in her ear. His words made her cheeks burn with shame. How could her body betray her like this? How could her hips rise to meet him like this? How could her legs spread for him. His eyes seemed to feast on her body and she made no move to cover up.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. She wanted to push him away, she wanted to tell him that she wanted a fine man from her homeland, not some barbarian.

But she said nothing. She moaned softly when he pulled out of her.

"Are you finished?" She asked softly.
 
He stared at her as though she’d offended. When she spoke her final word he drove into her hard, reinjecting his cock into her pussy. After that declaration he was going to steal satisfaction whenever she dared to keep her mouth shut, whenever she wanted to keep herself away from the ears of another. He held his cock deep inside her as he neared his head toward her ear and whispered, “Not even close. Welcome to your life.”

It was how he ended his words as he struck his hips against hers again, repeatedly, daringly, as he stole away her innocence with every stroke. Never again would she find that ability to claim her virginity, to claim her honesty, to claim her innocense to all. It had all been taken from her. And now, with every thrust, with every desire and needing thrust, Barton tore apart every little bit of honor, every little shred of decency she had stored.
 
Caenna bucked beneath him. She whimpered and a few times when he pounded into her the hardest, she screamed. She was raw and afraid. She could feel blood on her thighs. He groaned and thrust inside of her. She felt a sob tear through her chest as he slammed into her over and over.

"Please....please....please...." She cried against him. She clawed against him but he didn't stop.

She could hear the men laughing and cheering, egging Barton on, not that he needed it.
 
With the speed and haste with which he slammed into her, he knew the night was about to end. It was hurried even with her bucking underneath him. The shouts coming from outside only seemed to draw the end nearer as he knew she was being humiliated while she was being taken for the very first time.

Then he thrust into her hard, spraying her insides with his cum. He held himself there seconds longer, letting her take in all she could accept before he rolled off of her, relinquishing his temporary hold over her. Lying next to her he brought the blankets up and over both of them with the night coming on.

Turning on his side he faced her preparing to go to sleep. But before he drifted off to dream he kissed her cheek gently while his right hand massaged her breast.
 
Caenna bit her lip, trying to supress the sobs that threatened to come. She laid as still as she could. She could feel his seed sliding out of her. Her thighs sticking together. She turned away from him, putting her face toward the wall of the tent. His kiss, his soft touches somehow made it worse. How could he be so rough and then so gentle. He kissed her softly, almost as if he cared about her. She closed her eyes tight and tried to be still.

But it was too much. Her father was dead. She had been taken, and now, even if she were rescued, she was ruined.
 
Barton was contented. He’d not only claimed his virgin prize but he now had his own toy; if he decided to hold onto her and keep her. She was a beauty to be sure, and she could be completely and only his, but there were still other girls out there. Other women to have, to take. Perhaps he needed more than one wife.

It didn’t take long for him to fall asleep with the girl next to him, his body pressed strong against hers and his arm resting over her body. The warmth from her body kept him asleep through the whole night, doing more than a few blankets ever could. No more would he be able to sleep alone. Not on cold nights like this.
 
Caenna found herself dozing. She snuggled against Barton's heat. Her bare breasts were pressed to his chest. She tucked her head under his chin. She awakened to the soft light through the canvas tent and found that her legs were tangled with Barton's. She was a little sore, but she found that she had slept well.

"Good morning." She whispered when she saw Barton looking at her.
 
After she’d spoken, Barton opened his eyes, the realization that morning was there hitting him after seeing the morning hue through the canvas. Stretching in bed, he yawned briefly before laying another kiss upon her lips. Then he looked down between their bodies, noticing how close they’d grown through the cold night.

Barton threw off the blankets, letting them fall to the floor as he swung his legs over the side and stood up. Walking the small distance toward the tent’s flap, he reached down and grabbed the fresh bucket of water. Reaching inside he pulled out the rag, wiping down his body from the sweat of the night.

Through with the rag he let it fall back into the bucket as he returned to the bed, “Let’s get going. I want to get started early.” Then he swung the bucket forward, splashing her with the semi-dirty water. “You can dry on the way up there.”
 
She gasped when the water hit her skin. It was cold enough to take her breath away. She did her best to clean up. There were traces of blood and semen on her thighs.

She had nothing to dry herself with, so she used the blanket to wipe the water from her skin. Then she slipped her torn and smudged nightdress on. She wished she had been wearing something warm when she had been taken.

She dressed quickly and then used a scrap of fabric she found to tie her hair back. She walked out of the tent. The men were awake and gathered around the fireplace.
 
Letting the bucket drop, Barton attended to himself as he climbed into his clothes, paying little attention to the girl who shared his bed that night. When he was ready he gave her one last look before stepping out of the tent, ordering the men to finish packing before the sun cleared the mountains in the east.

Almost all at once tents began falling while smoke filled the sky, campfires extinguished and kicked apart in a weak attempt to destroy the evidence of their stay. Still, there were plenty of others to follow and his men weren’t even involved in the sacking of the territory. Barton was hardly worried about what was to come.

As the camp cleared and his horse was brought to him, Barton climbed onto its back. Steering his way toward his newest girl, he reached down a hand to help her up into a spot behind him.
 
Caenna took Barton's hand and sat behind him on his horse. She held on tightly as they made their way towards Barton's home. She tried to keep herself separate from him. But the longer she rode the more tired she became and she allowed herself to rest against his strong back. She closed her eyes and nestled against him, allowing herself to relax just a little.

The men chatted as they rode. Caenna kept her mouth shut. She was sore and tired. And she didn't want to cause any more trouble. Several times Barton passed her a flask of water and she quietly thanked him for the drink.

She heard the pound of hoofbeats in the distance. She clung to Barton, unsure if the riders might be allies of Barton of rescue.
 
The wetness behind him from when he threw the water on the girl seemed to only grow the longer they rode. It didn’t help that no wind or space was given between their bodies but it was worth bearing if the girl was going to be his new girl on the road. Shifting a little in his seat as they rode, Barton glanced behind him wondering just what was going on in her mind.

The call from the rear of the formation came that the rear guard had come forward now that they were nearing a place Barton only knew as home; at least as much of a home he could recognize given the nomadic nature he’d come to recognize.

Dismissing the group Barton let them fall in stride as the entire entourage traveled through the front of the encampment. People rushed to see the new scene, hardly knowing a day that wasn’t repetitive, full of sameness. Through the streets they walked their horses no more than three astride given the short distances between small hovels and tents for the poor. As they neared more toward the center of the city the homes grew in prestige and stature until Barton reached his own, now only with his trusted retinue behind him.

Pulling his horse up to the stables he stepped off of the horse, standing next to it as he offered his hand for the girl to get down. “Come down girl and I’ll show you your home.”
 
Caenna felt even more undressed as people peered at her up on Barton's horse. Her night dress was in tatters. Her hair was a mess. And then he called this place her home. Home. Her home had been burnt and plundered. Her home had been her family and they were gone.

She took his hand and allowed him to help her down. He called her girl. She wondered if he had forgotten her name or if he just chose not to know it.

Her feet were bare on the rocky soil. She looked at his home and while it was much nicer than the hovels on the outskirts of their settlement, it was nothing like the castle she had lived in. She longed for the smell and the sight of the sea.

She followed Barton into his home. She wondered what fate might befall her.

"Do you think I might be able to get a dress? Just something simple. This nightgown is torn and it still smells like the smoke from when my home burned."
 
People parted like a living, breathing Red Sea as Barton broke through the heavy, barred doors. Guards on either side saluted as ordered until he passed, snapping their arms back to their sides after he had left them behind. With silent words, a tugging on her hand, Barton continued to lead the girl through his home, the entrance to his palace.

Once they were left alone with little more than a few men and a chambermaid, Barton finally addressed Caenna’s concerns. “You’ll be given what the harem girls wear. You’ll be dressed down in silk, bathed in milk and will come to my bedside whenever its demanded of you.” Through these quick and easy words, short and quick, he knew he had changed her life. If she wanted to be a princess of any kind, even a reluctant one, those dreams were now dashed. All that was left of her to do was to fulfill his personal desires.

Then he looked toward the maid that was to accompany Caenna, “Prepare her for her new role and ensure she is ready for me this evening.” With that, Barton turned and left her there to her preparations.
 
Caenna's mind was spinning. She wanted to tell Barton that he was mistaken. She wanted to tell him that her brother would find her, that he would tear the countryside apart to redeem her. But her bravada was too tarnished. One of the chamber maids took her by the arm and dragged her down the corridor. She had little to say to Caenna.

"Undress" She barked at Caenna when they arrived in a room with a steaming tub of milky liquid. Caenna hesitated for just a moment too long and the maid tore the nightgown right off of her skin, shredding it to peices. Caenna gasped. The maid pushed her towards the tub. Caenna got in the tub and was prepared to wash but the maid began scrubbing her down. Caenna gasped and whimpered as the maid used a brush to scrub her delicate skin.

"Out" She barked again and Caenna got out of the warm bath only to be wrapped in some rough fabric to dry. Caenna was shivering. The maid ran a comb through her tangles. Caenna did her best to be still.

The maid tossed her some gossamer fabric. Caenna dressed herself. Her new clothing was just as revealing as her torn nightgown. The fabric barely covered her breasts and the dark pink peaks of her nipples almost showed through. Her leg peeked through the slit in the side of her skirt. She looked down at herself. She knew she was no longer a princess, she was... she didn't even know the name of what she was. She was his and only he had control of what would happen to her.
 
Barton spent the day without worry, without looking over his shoulders, without raising his voice to give an order. It was a welcomed vacation from the time he’d spent on the road both going to and from Caenna’s floundering empire. And now that it was gone and she was his, he made sure to enjoy his break.

While Caenna was being taken care of in another part of his home, he ate, read and was informed of what had happened while he was gone. There was no coup, no notable violence and nothing to worry about except the occasional biting cold but that remedy lied within the large expanse of his fireplace.

As the day drifted away Barton heard the bed calling for him. For the first night in many he’d be sleeping in a real bed rather than some cot toted along with a tent. After a quick wash down he stationed a pair of men outside his bedroom door, calling on a servant to bring Caenna to his room. The fire in the room was already doing its job, keeping most of the cold away while Barton waited in a chair near the warmth, his eyes staring into the fire.
 
Caenna was taken to a small room. There was a small mat and blanket in the corner, she curled on the mat and slept, wrapped in the soft, warm blanket. She slipped into a deep slumber and even dreampt of home. In her dreams, she was back home, her father was alive and her home was secure and still standing.

"Girl. Girl." Caenna awoke to the gruff voice of the woman who had washed her up and dressed her. "Barton wants you. Get up, lazy girl."

Caenna rubbed her eyes and got up. Her bare feet were cold on the stone floor. She wanted shoes but the maid did not seem at all patient.

"Now." Was all the woman said. She grabbed Caenna by the arm and pulled her down the hallway. Caenna stumbled into the doorway of Barton's chamber. Two of his guards stood ominously beside it. One of the guards opened the door. She looked into the chamber, she could see Barton's form in a massive chair in front of the fireplace.

"I was told you sent for me." She offered in a small voice. She jumped when she heard the door shut behind her.
 
Barton’s eyes shifted from the hypnotizing gaze of the fire when he heard his girl’s voice speak. Remaining in his seat, he heard the door close behind her, his eyes remaining on his prize. Minutes passed without a word as he sat and watched her, her figure flicking in the firelight.

Pushing himself from the chair Barton crossed the room until coming into contact with his new harem girl. With little space between them he noticeably looked her up and down now that she’d been cleaned up. She looked better than she had, even when he first saw her. The dirt from the road and battle now washed away, in his eyes, she shown spectacularly.

“Disrobe,” he spoke simply as his eyes bore into hers.
 
Caenna hesitated for just a moment. But she untied the fastens of her dress and slid the soft fabric from her skin. She folded the dress and then stood before Barton. Her cheeks flushed scarlett. She still was unused to being seen in the nude. And Barton's eyes. He seemed to look right into her. Her heart was pounding.

She lowered her eyes and looked at her bare feet. She felt small and powerless as he towered over her.

"My lord...." She whispered. "Please... have you considered ransoming me?"
 
“You’re no good now that you’ve been used,” Barton brushed her comments away without thought. “Besides,” he added as he moved behind her, his eyes feasting on her flesh before continuing, “I’m not through playing with you yet. Maybe someday but that isn’t today.”

Barton grabbed the loose strands of her hair as he stood behind her, letting her hair run through his fingers, watching it as it collapsed against the flesh of her back. He then stepped forward, his clothed chest against her back as his arms wrapped around her frail frame. Barton was enjoying the play between them, making her work against her will. He’d have to remind himself to repay the tribe that had given him the girl as tribute.

Placing his head near her ear, his lips touched upon her ear as his eyes looked downcast over her body. His hands slowly rose the length of her body until they cupped her breasts, his thumb flicking over her nipple.
 
Used. The word hit her like a fist. But then his fingers were in her hair. She closed her eyes and this touch felt so warm and intimate. She sighed as his fingers trailed down.

He felt so warm, even through his clothes. She tried to stand still as he caressed her, but she found herself on her tiptoes when he cupped her breasts in his hands. Her nipples perked instantly and she whimpered softly.

Her backside wriggled against him. This was not to arouse him. It wasn't concious, it was just her body reacting to him. She tried to will herself to be still. Caenna bit her lip, but the soft, needy sounds erupted in her throat.
 
Back
Top