Transported (closed)

Elayne

Literotica Guru
Eleanor groaned slightly in relief as she peeled off her flat shoes and dropped her phone on the table by her apartment door. She‘d been at the hospital for days it felt like, between her own shifts and staff shortages. Everyone had told her that being a travel nurse was the fastest way to pay off her student loans and the money was great, but the hours were insane and the work conditions were punishing.

She‘d been called in to fill staff shortages in Central Downtown Emergency and had worked a full week of 12 hour shifts and was bone tired. After locking her door, she stripped off her scrubs and headed to the shower. She took a long, hot shower, shampooed her copper hair, toweled off and brushed her teeth, then headed right to bed.

Eleanor was so tired she didn’t even touch her phone or tablet, just sank into bed and fell right asleep. She slept in and the next morning she dragged herself out of bed and got dressed to head to the gym. She grabbed her template and updated her dating profile, hoping to find something to do with her few days off, then grabbed her phone and bag and headed out before she was late for her Pilates class.

Four nearly a week now, collection scouts had been deployed throughout the entire planet keeping an eye on their targets for the upcoming collection event. Eteocles was tasked with his target, codename Eleanor Bramble. Before every collection cycle, field scouts would land and reach out to the Earth contacts in place on potential targets. For whatever reason two weeks ago, Eleanor Bramble had made the list to be collected and she was the reason he was here now.

He had watched her from afar for nearly 3 days now and was rapidly approaching collections. They would all leave Earth for Counter Earth the day after tomorrow. He had learned about her profession in medical as some kind of medical practitioner, her home, her dating profiles. She had been identified as single with few if any connections in the world, someone who little fuss would be kicked when she went back with him to Counter Earth. She had a beautiful body which he would help to become even more beautiful and really felt she would bring much wealth on the auction stage once she was polished up nicely.

When she slept the night before her pilates, he had slipped into her apartment, putting her dog to sleep using a sleep ray, then recovered her phone and planted his trace on it. He attached a connection enabler to the laptop she owned and downloaded the entire disc onto it. He was so uncertain how the Earthly people every managed to drudge their way out of the cesspools in which they were born from but then again, everyone on Counter Earth could trace their heritage back to Earthly people at one point or another.

She had left for her fitness regiment and tracked her for the entire day with his electronic tracker. When he saw she was coming back to her apartment, he re-entered the apartment, put the dog back to sleep and put it on the chair. He then slid into the bedroom closet, his sleep ray in hand and ready to use. It would do him no good if she came back bruised up and beaten and found that this manner of collection caused the least amount of damage. HE fell silent as he waited for her to enter the room... nice and quiet like.

Eleanor‘s pilates class took about an hour and after the class she stopped by the grocery store and picked up some fresh vegetables and some pasta. Afterwards she she headed back to her apartment.

”I’m home,” she announced to Ben, her dog. Surprisingly, Ben was asleep on her couch. She gave a shrug as she put her groceries away. Then she walked into her bedroom to change out of her workout clothes and into something clean.

She was peeled off her exercise shorts and her t shirt, then pulled on a pair of comfortable yoga pants and a sweater, brushing out her long copper hair. She glanced at her closet. Strange, she didn’t remember closing it that morning.

Eteocles stood quietly in the closet and watched his prize as she stripped from her clothes in her bedroom and go put on new clothes. She definitely had an appealing body to view for sure. Her breasts her firm and perky... her buttocks were nice and firm and shapely. Her legs were amazing and long. She would be easily classified as a class AA... possibly class AAA status for the trip back. This meant that she could turn a pretty profit.

There were 5 classifications that the subjects could be classified as. Those were Class C, Class B, Class A, Class AA and Class AAA. Class C were the lowest class but still beautiful in their own way. They would be more of a 'handsome' beauty and often sold as breed stock and domestic help and had virtually no training, usually sold for a few silver Tarsk or Tarns. Class C were essentially fillers of transport tubes on the ships. Better to collect several of them to bring back than leave the tubes empty and bringing no profit. Class B generally were sold into small businesses like Paga Taverns and other small businesses. Beautiful women but with features that were a bit unappealing like smaller breasts or a flat bottom, perhaps a scar here or there. These women would turn profits for their Masters in frequency, rather than quality and were sold for considerable silver or even Gold Tarsk.

Class A, AA, and AAA were the the prime choices that would turn the biggest profits. These were the most desired beauties of the entire planet. They had the exotic hairs, exotic skins, the perfect flawless flesh, and often considered self made beauties. There was something about taking what the Earthers called independent women who didn't need or want a man in their life.. much less a Master and turning them into a human version of living sex. These women would be sent to be trained in how to walk and talk, how to dance, how to sing and tease their sex. Fully trained slaves of these categories made the entire trip worth it being sold at auction for as much as hundreds of Gold Tarsks. He had even witnessed one AAA sold for 2,000 Gold Tarsk which was enough to buy any of the largest farms in any territory with money left for livestock and more.

Eteocles was sure this one was at least a AA and if he could work it out, a AAA. He noticed her turn and look at her closet and cock her head to one side. Foolishly she walked towards the closet and he brought the ray up to about her eye level. He was ready to strike... all she had to do was... open the closet door.

Eleanor looked at her closed closet door for a moment, a little confused. She took a step towards it and then heard a ping from her phone on the table in her kitchen. She gave a small shrug, her round breasts swaying beneath her sweater, then turned and walked back to the kitchen, her rear swaying beneath her fitted yoga pants.

She glanced at her phone and swiped it to read her text messages, then texted back, the keys clicking as she typed. She hit sent and after a moment her phone pinged again. Eleanor just hit the call button.

"Hey, it's me, I figure it'd be faster to just call," she told her friend. "No, I haven't been there yet," she told her friend, strolling over to her kitchen counter and leaning against it. "Well, I have a few days off. I worked five straight," she said conversationally. "Yeah, I'll get over time at least."

"Well, already, you want to meet there or want to pick me up here? Okay, I'll meet you there," she told Melissa, finalizing her plans for a brunch. Of course, she couldn't go out to brunch in a sweater. Eleanor went back to her bedroom and went over to her dresser, opening the jewelry box and opened it, putting on a nice pair of gold earrings, just small ones, in her lobes and her daith, two piercings on each side. She rolled up her sweater and put in her navel ring. She'd been a bit of a party girl in college. She slipped on a bracelet and shifted her hair, then peeled off her sweater, her round breasts bouncing as tossed it aside, then slipped on a black lace brassiere and picked up a nice fitted t-shirt. She decided to leave on her yoga pants, it was only brunch after all.

However, she did decide to wear a nicer pair of shoes. She went to her closet to grab a pair of high heels, opening the door.

The time was nigh! Finally... after all the waiting on this prize... it was time! The moment the door opened and she saw a strange looking man in the closet holding up a silvery metallic device, her eyes went wide in shock! He pulled the trigger hitting her with an concentrated ELF Radiation wave... which momentarily coated her head and face and eyes with a dark blood red!

Instantly, she collapsed where she stood into the ground. Eteocles reached out and caught her at the waist, quickly scooping her up into his arms. The effect of the ray would have two specific effects on the human mind. First, it induced a powerful and immediate sleep which upon the end of that sleep, the recipient would wake up from what would have felt like one of the best sleeps they had ever had. Second, the effect would wipe out all short term memory. They would have no real recollection of the minutes and hours before the sleep. It was the perfect tool of capture.

He carried her to her bed and laid her down on it. He slid down her yoga pants to expose her left thigh. Tucking away his sleep ray, he pulled out a similar device that looked like a silver column about 10" long. He then flicked a small switch on it and then flipped it to look at the base. He held a metal symbol on the bottom of it that began to glow red. After a moment, he flipped it back down and moved it to an exact position on her inner thigh just below the hip. He pressed it onto her skin and a faint hissing began to happen. Normally, on Earth branding would cause immense pain and wake a person from the deepest of sleeps, however, this was not like any brand ever made. Not only would he brand the mark of the Ker onto her leg, it would numb her location first so the person felt no pain and then... inject a stimulant into the surrounding skin and the brand area itself to heal any burns or marks. The intent was to provide a painless brand.

He held the brand in place for the prescribed 10 seconds, to allow plenty of time for the very shallow yet extremely permanent slave brand of the Gorean slave to be placed and healed, then pulled the brand device away and powered it down, tucking it back into another pocket. When she woke, she would have no memory or sensation that anything untoward had happened to her. The mark was an elegant mark that looked like a rather elegant looking letter K. It was her Ker... her mark of the slave.

There was an added bonus to the brand as well.... while it indicated a slave, the brand itself could be tracked much like an GPS on the earth. Only a select few knew of that feature and no one outside of the transport company that would send the slaves back to counter earth. Anywhere she went, he would be able to find her. He pulled the yoga pants back up on her hips. He checked the time and figured she would have exactly 5 hours of blissful restful sleep.

He smiled down at her, turning her head to face him and said, "I bet you will be rated a triple A my slave. You are gorgeous!" He cupped her breast and felt her ass nice and firmly, the adjusted her so she could sleep more comfortably. He picked up her cell phone and flipped through it a moment, Earth security systems were a joke and easy to crack through and she noted she was supposed to meet someone. He sent a note in return, "I have to cancel, my apologies. Got really sleepy." He hit send and then powered down the phone so nothing would wake her.

In exactly 24 hours from now, he and his team will return to collect her. She will be carried away using masked Earthen ways... but for now, she was marked... and ready to be shipped. He slipped out of her room and then out of the condo...

Eleanor stretched and yawned in her bed, then stirred and felt a little confused. She hadn’t remembered going for a nap after her Pilates class. She rose from her bed and went to check her phone and blinked her blue eyes in surprise. She’d cancelled brunch?

She looked around her apartment, feeling confused. She had been thinking about going for brunch, but after her nap it was closer to dinner time. Eleanor scratched her thigh idly, feeling a small itch.

Something about the itch made her squirm and after a moment she pushed down her yoga pants to check to see if she’d been bitten. To her shock and horror, her left thigh had been marked! A large cursive k was on her upper thigh, just below her hip, like a fresh tattoo. She touched it uncertainly with her finger, horrified. It has a slight texture, different from the soft skin of her shapely legs. How had that even gotten there?

Eleanor went immediately to the shower and turned on the warm water, taking the hand nozzle and aiming at her thigh, then lathering it with soap. The marking didn’t smear or budge at all. “What the hell?” She muttered furiously, scrubbing her long legs, to no avail.

Once the soap had failed, she tried ointment, which just made the mark sting slightly, like a fresh wound. How had that happened? She remembered nothing after returning home from the gym!

She returned to her closet mirror, full length, turning and examine her nude body. Everything else seemed normal, except the brand on her thigh. She grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of her bare thigh, then googled “mysterious brand appeared on my thigh”. The results were weird and slightly insane.

The google search returned pictures of brands almost exactly the same, perhaps exactly the same, as hers. One was posted on Instagram from a fitness model, captioned “what did I get up to last night?” The beautiful woman was showing off her thigh, branded identically, however that was her final post. Nothing after that.

Eleanor continued to search and was shocked to find a university girl from Cambridge who posted about finding a mysterious mark on her thigh, then posts from her family looking for the disappeared girl. She found a similar story from New York with a journalist who had vanished. Eleanor‘s mouth was dry.

She rubbed her thigh furiously, then breathing heavily, she joined a Facebook group. “I think I’ve been branded,” she posted nervously and a rapid reply came back. “Show it!!” Eleanor shyly took a picture of her bare thigh and posted it. “What’s going on?” she posted.

Last edited:
~~~~~ Eteocles ~~~~~

Eteocles sat in a car down at the base of the street to her apartments and watched a monitor he held in his hand. She was on the move. Since his first trip to Earth, the humans had developed this thing called Intranet or something that they used to make each other look good. He had accessed this intranet and pulled her information and spotted that she was reaching out to a Professor Tarl Calbot at a university in the last hour or two.... now she seemed on the move.

He spotted her slipping out of the building and watched as she climbed into a vehicle. He looked to his tribesman and said, "Don't let her get away."

He watched the monitor tracking her. They didn't really need to follow to close. the only way she would lose him was to literally carve the brand out of her flesh, but this Tarl Calbot person seemed... familiar to him. He had heard of this name before... and it bothered him. He didn't like things that bothered him.

The car she rode in pulled into a university and stopped in front of a building and he watched her get out, pay the driver and then run up into the building looking over her shoulder nervously. He suspected she might have even spotted his car pulling nearby.

He needed to pull more information on this Tarl Calbot though... something didn't ring true about him.

~~~~ Tarl Calbot ~~~~

Professor Calbot paced back and forth in his quiet little office with a knuckle between his teeth knawing a bit nervously. He had found another one! At least this time he might be able to do some good for the lady to save her from her fate... but if she was already marked, the hunters would be close trailing. He would have to collected her up first and get her away from there before they could catch her.

He waited for a knock at the door and siad, "Come in please."

Eleanor was shocked when an actual professor DM'd her, asking her to come to his office so that he could examine her mysterious marking as part of a case study. She threw on her jeans and a sweat shirt then called a cab, taking it over to the university.

The professor, Professor Calbot, was part of the department of anthropology, and Eleanor made her way over there. It was getting late enough in the day that none of the students seemed to be around. She knocked on the door and a man inside called for her to come in.

She entered the office and the professor was there. He was a tallish man, a little taller than her and while he was slightly older he looked surprisingly muscular and in shape. He nodded to her. "Eleanor Bramble?" he asked and she swallowed and nodded.

"Your message said that you were studying cases like mine?" she asked him, her voice fraught with panic and the professor nodded again. "I am. I study migration patterns, voluntary and involuntary," he replied, though what that had to do with her mark she had no idea. "I will need to see the mark to verify it. Present your thigh, please," he asked and Eleanor blushed and blinked.

After a moment she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed the flap half way down to show the marking on her upper thigh, right next to her white underwear. The professor approached, looking down at her thigh and then grunting. "It seems to match, but I will need to examine it more carefully. Please remove your jeans entirely. Everything else as well, I think. I would like to examine your entire body to see if there are any other markings you may have missed," he ordered calmly.

Eleanor gave a start and blushed. "You... want me to take off my jeans and sweater?" she asked, shocked and a little embarrassed. The professor shook his head. "Everything, Eleanor Bramble. You may leave on your high heels if you wish, they never mark the feet," he stated flatly.

Flustered and confused, Eleanor slowly pushed down her jeans and stepped out of them, then removed her university sweat shirt, self conscious. The professor stared at her expectantly and she swallowed, then slowly pushed down her white panties and unclasped her brassiere, stripping down to just her high heels. Once she was nude, the professor approached, taking her by her thigh. His hand was strong as he examined the marking and closing, then nodded. "There is a position I find useful in cases like this. Spread your legs, to about your shoulder width. Raise your hands, behind your head, elbows out. Here, please," he instructed, pointing to a spot right in front of his desk.

Eleanor was blushing furiously as she assumed the position, spreading her long legs and raising her arms, her round breasts swaying. The professor circled her, running a hand over her back and examining her fair skin. He put his fingers into her red hair, checking her scalp.

"Is your hair naturally red or do you dye it?" he asked. "Naturally," she replied, her voice shaking. He circled around her, peering down at her eyes. "Eyes naturally blue or contacts?" he asked. "Naturally," she repeated, embarrassed. The professor nodded. "Have you had your breasts or buttocks enhanced by surgical means?" he asked. "No!" she snapped. The professor gave her a doubtful expression, reaching up and grabbing her right breast by the base, squeezing it and bouncing it in his palm, then switching the the left and grunting. "Did you pierce your ears and navels or did they?" he asked. 'I did," she blushed furiously. "And your figure?" he asked, picking up a notebook.

"What?" she asked, confused and humiliated. "Height, weight, age, your measurements," he repeated, still shocking calm and level, as if she was not nude and shaking.

"5'10", 145 lbs, 24 years old, 34 C, 25, 36," she replied glaring at him. "What does this have to do with the marking?"

"Ah, well, they seek natural beauty, genetic beauty. They also score based on natural submissiveness, trainability, fitness and health," the professor explained making notes in his notebook. "Who's they?" Eleanor demanded, lowering her arms to covered her nude body defensively.

The professor glanced up from his notebook. "Please remain in the position," he insisted. "You would have met a man, recently, perhaps through a dating service. He might have had an accent and might not have been familiar with the city. He might have asked for nude photographs or taken them of you himself, perhaps in unusual positions you would not normally take," the professor explained. Eleanor blushed. "Lots of guys are foreign and want nudes," she replied with a blush. The professor continued. "After that, you would have met a woman, perhaps at your work or school. She would have initially been aggressive, perhaps bullying, but afterwards she might have become very friendly. She would have asked about your sexual history, perhaps asked to introduce you to her boyfriend or a male acquiantance," the professor continued.

Eleanor blushed, thinking of the aggressive woman who had approached her at the gym last week. "Wha... what does that mean?" she asked frightened.

"Those two would have been appraisers. They would have conducted the appraisal then reported to a... a transporter, who would have branded you. It is a brand, not a tattoo or mark. Now that he has you branded, he'll return during the next transportation window to collect you," the professor explained calmly.

"Collect me? Like, human trafficking?" she asked in horror and professor paused then shrugged. "Perhaps a little more complex than that," he replied drily. "I am going to make tea. Please, unlock your phone and put it on my desk. I'd like to review any interactions you've had with recent dates or any photos you may have sent," he instructed.

Eleanor was trembling as he moved over to his kettle. She picked up her jeans, to grab her phone. "Remain nude," he called over his shoulder and Eleanor gave a start and groaned. "And in position," he added and Eleanor blushed, putting her arms back up and her elbows back out to emphasize her breasts once more.

She unlocked her phone and set it on his desk and he poured one cup of tea, for himself. The professor took a seat and sipped his tea, picking up her phone.

Last edited:
Tarl was torn in two about the current situation. Yes, he knew exactly what that symbol meant and knew exactly why it was put in place. Ever since the Priest Kings had returned him back to his home planet 3 years ago, he had known exactly how the two planets were tied into each other. The Priest Kings initially kidnapped thousands of 1500BC era humans from earth and transported them to the Counter Earth (CE) which held nearly the same identical orbit as Earth only on the opposite side of the ring. Those humans had been used to seed the modern Counter Earth Society.

When the humans of E had learned of the Priest King's actions, they had attempted to revolt against them and was partially successful at doing it capturing some of the technology of the Priest Kings in the process allowing them to fly ships back and forth from CE to Earth. The Priest Kings had positioned themselves as Gods among the 98% of the humans of Counter Earth however and forbade humans to develop any kind of technology on the punishment of death, essentially locking the humans of CE into a barbaric pre-industrial level society where slave trade ran rampant, women were treated as property and slaves most of the time, and feudalism ran rampant. Whenever one human faction would start to gain more power than the rest, the Priest Kings would step in and undermine that faction and returning the balance back to normal. The Priest Kings wanted the humans focused on each other so they never took the time to figure out the secrets of those manipulating behind the scenes.

Tarl had lived on CE for what felt like decades... as time seemed to flow differently there than with Earth. He had been penniless and amassed huge fortunes, been a slave and a Master, fought against and allied with the Priest Kings. He was well versed in the life on CE.

Standing before him was the magnificent woman, glorious, naked, and stamped. Her fate would be simple if he didn't do anything to stop it. The hunters would collected her at the appointed time and she will be loaded into one of the transport tubales on the mother ship along with the rest of their catches... most transports carried between 150 and 200 captives, mostly attractive women from all walks of life. They would sleep the entire trip till they got to CE where they would be offloaded and sold to a slave trader on CE and then put to training or sold off once more for a tidy profit to whomever was willing to buy.

He picked up this beautiful woman's phone and flicked through the calls and IM's and texts. Though it was 2023, he had been taken from earth in the late 1960's.... where he spent nearly two decades there only to return once again 60 years later. He had a time getting caught up on the technology of this age but from what he could see, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. He had founded a web site tracking those who had the mark like Eleanor here and quickly surmised that the slave trade was still very active and very busy.
He sipped on his tea and walked back to her, facing her. For someone who was clearly beautiful and confident, she seemed remarkably obedient to his commands. She would make a fantastic slave.... if he could find a way to keep her away from the hunters. On the other hand, hunters never lost their prey that he was aware of so perhaps the best option he had for her was to prepare her for what was to come.

The biggest problem he had as well was thanks to his research, he had uncovered a dozen women with similar marks in the same locations on their bodies and had tried to help them before only for the hunters, different bands of them, to take the women away. Once these women went missing, police reports were filed and he had become a 'person of interest' in the numerous kidnapping and vanishing cases.

He walked in front of her and said, "Here... have a glass of tea. You may move now."

"May I dress?" She asked.

Tarl looked at her and said, "No."

The very fact that she didn't blow up in his face about him keeping her naked or him trying to degrade her as a woman or some feminist bullcrap told him much about her. He let his eyes wander down her body as she sipped on the tea and he said, "Sit down... please."

He pointed to one of two chairs and he took one, she took the opposite one. When they were settled, he said, "You are not the first woman who has approached me about strange marks on their flesh. I have not been able to help any of them despite my best efforts, so rather than trying to save you, I am going to teach you as much as I can before you are taken. Remember this well...."

He talked to her about CE and what was going to happen and what she would encounter. They sipped on their tea and talked, him clothed and her naked. Everytime she went to reach for her clothes, he said, "Get used to being naked.... trust me... leave the clothes alone." For nearly half an hour, he explained about the slave markets, the roles of slaves, what it took to wield any kind of real authority as a woman over there....

He noticed she had started yawning part way through the half hour as as he talked with her, the more tired she had become. At the end of that half an hour, she had pretty much passed out, thanks to that little addition he had slipped into her tea. He didn't do it to be mean or to trick her... but to make the transition easier for her... and it would happen no matter what. Hunters never lost their prey.

He scooped her limp body up into his arms and carried her to the main chamber of his office and laid her on his couch.

It was then he heard the door to his office open once more... Eteocles entered the room and turned his eyes on his prey saying, "You did this for me?"

"Better easy than the hard way." Tarl said feeling every inch of his body tense as a rock! An idea began to form in his head though as he said, "Take her... be careful with her."

Eteocles walked to the woman and pushed another metallic device to her neck... there was a hiss and he said, "She will not wake again till she made it back home."

Tarl looked at the hunter and said, "I have a request..."

Eteocles studied Tarl, who he knew as a famous warrior of CE and said, "What is it?"

"This planet means nothing to me anymore. Allow me passage back to CE."

Eleanor shifted her feet, embarrassed as the professor looked through her phone, reviewing her texts and photos sent. She felt humiliated. She’d trusted some man romantically, and now she’d wound up a target of ... Whatever was going on.

After a careful review of her phone, the professor poured and stirred another cup of tea then walked over to her, his eyes wandering down to her round breasts and flat toned stomach. She exhaled sharply, embarrassed, as he offered her the cup. “May I dress?” She asked, hoping the humiliating examination was done. The professor shook his head and refused.

The redhead gave a squeak of embarrassment and alarm, but after a moment she followed him to the chair and took a seat, sipping from the cup of tea. He began to spin her a mad tale, of another planet even as his eyes wandered her nude form. “Please let me put my underwear back on,” she pleaded with him but he refused. Eleanor considered defying him, but as he talked, she began to feel sleepy. “Wh… w…..” she slurred, her voice failing and her limbs becoming heavy and limp.

She felt the professor scooping her up in his arms and carrying her out of the room. Her mind drifted until she felt someone standing over her and something pressing on her slender neck.

Eleanor had strange dreams, confused. She felt like she was slumping against something, like someone was watching her, of swaying and shifting. She didn’t know how long had passed when she fluttered her eyelids, her blue eyes opening groggily. She felt strange and tingly as she tried to look around her surroundings.

~~~~ 1 Week Later ~~~~

Tarl Calbot stood in the cargo bay of the transport ship on it's final day till arrival to CE looking down at one particular tubal.... the one that held Eleanor in it. He put his hand on it and looked down at her sleeping form feeling horrible about doing what he did to her. Sure, he made her capture easy but it also granted him two things... the first was an element of trust with him and Eteocles along with his transport crew of 20. The scouts that had sent the initial reports and had initially identified Eleanor had remained on the earth to continue their search for prime female product. The second thing that happened for Tarl was he got a chance to go back home... Earth had been the planet for which he was born on, but Counter Earth was his home. It was on CE where he was tested and tried as a man.... where the man had become a legend. He was almost home.

The ship rocked slightly as the first indication that anything might be amiss. He spun and raced out of the chamber down the central corridor, up a couple of levels to the bridge. The entire way there, the ship began to rock more and more... alarms started to go off indicating ruptures in the ship hull!

"What is going on?!?!" Tarl said as he ran into the bridge.

Eteocles, who sat in the central command chair on the bridge said, "We are being attacked. The Priest Kings...."

"Put me through to them! I will get them to stop!" Tarl said nervously as the ship dropped another 50 feet causing him to slam into the floor hard.

"It is too late! We are hit! Prepare for impact!! Buckle up!!!!" Eteocles pointed towards one of the empty chairs on the bridge which Tarl raced too and strapped up! He could see CE racing towards them way too quickly!!! His mind went back to Eleanor who had no idea her life was about to snuffed completely! He muttered, "I am so sorry Eleanor!" It was the last thing he thought as the ground raced up and crashed into the ship!!!!"

Tarl woke up in absolute agony.... Pain racked his body in such a way he thought death might have been better. His eyes opened to see a bright blue sky, and grasses all around him. He did a arm and leg check and while his legs hurt, he could wiggle his toes and fingers, his hands and feet, and finally his arms and legs. He felt like he had been tossed into a dryer and left to run for an hour. Every inch of him ached.

He could see random fires all over the grounds, wreckage and torn pieces of their ship scoured all over the plains they had crashed into!

He could hear voices somewhere behind him as he slowly sat up and gave his body a moment to adjust to the new order. "There is one... there! He is awake! Kill him!" A voice snapped and he turned to find himself facing two Tarnsmen standing near their tarn! What looked like a giant black raven or hawk sat near him. He pulled himself up slowly as he heard a spear flash past him! He spun around, dizziness hitting him hard and one of the Tarnsmen.

Gor031.jpg

A Tarnsman riding his Tarn

Tarl spun about to try and make a little distance... when another man behind him said, "HEY!!!"

He spun back once more still fighting waves of nausea and disorientation....to see a man holding up the blunt end of a spear. There was nothing he could do when the warrior smashed in the side of his head with the shaft sending him to the ground!

He fell hard and looked up to see a group of not just two Tarn, but at least a dozen of them. One the backs of each of those Tarns was the Tarnsman as well as their prizes... new slaves with their wrists secured together and their arms bound by the wrist behind their backs, strapped onto the Tarn itself. Those slaves when they woke, would find themselves at 2,000 feet in the air flying at the speed of a Tarn... heading for whatever kingdom those Tarnsmen belonged to. He almost hoped that Eleanor wound up dead in the ship... as opposed to the fate she may have to face if she is on the back of one of those birds.....

Darkness took him once more....

Eleanor’s bizarre dreams turned into a nightmare about falling and crashing a car into something. She moaned and groaned, trying to lift her head when she felt strong hands on her bare back, grabbing her arms and pulling them back, then lifting her from the grass. Why was she lying on the grass and why was she naked?

As she came to, she felt her belly pressing against a rough quilt and feathers against her knees, and wind whistling around. She stirred and looked around and to her horror realized she was over the back of a massive, ferocious looking bird… and thousands of feet of empty air were between her and the ground. She kicked her feet in shock and alarm and suddenly felt a sting as someone slapped her firm round ass with something heavy.

Eleanor looked around with shock and realized that the bird was saddled and was being ridden by an outlandishly dressed man. Her arms had been bound behind her back and her limbs had been secured to the bird. She squirmed on the bird and her leg bumped another naked leg and she looked over and found she was bound next to another woman, a beautiful brunette.

The redhead moaned in shock and fear, wondering if she’d lost her mind. The last thing she remember was sitting with the professor, naked, while he told her tales of a different planet.

The massive bird flew on, heedless of her squirming and soon they were passing over a pristine mountain range. As Eleanor peered around she noticed other birds flying, as in formation, most ridden. Sudden she felt the bird she was on plunge and realized it was landing in a barbaric mountain city.

The bird rider dismounted from the period and put his hand on Eleanor’s firm ass, releasing her bonds and sliding her down the feathered side of the bird. “Who are you? Where am I?” She asked in fear.

The man ignored her, moving to unbind the tall, very good looking brunette and slide her down from the bird as well, then a third woman, a shorter very buxom blonde woman. All around her Eleanor could see other riders dismounting and pulling down their captives, some more than one. To her horror, the brunette and the blonde were marked on their naked thighs just as she was. Every woman she was branded.

”Where am I?” She repeated but the man didn’t answer. Instead he pulled out a length of rope, looped it like a noose and slipped it over Eleanor’s head and around her slender neck. He picked up the long end and looped it over the brunette and then the blonde.

Then the rider tugged the rope, forcing all three women to follow him as he walked away from the plaza and into the city. Another man was leading away a very pale skinned woman with black hair and tears in her eyes. The woman shrieked and pulled at the leash. “You can’t do this to me, I’m a lawyer!” the pale skinned woman shrieked. Her captor pulled the leash and continued on.

Eleanor’s captor chuckled and reached out and gave Eleanor’s rear an almost flirtatious slap, then tugged the leash. Eleanor whimpered, understanding what he wanted. She blushed furiously, her arms still bound behind her, but she began to strut, taking longish steps, her round hips swaying. Her captor grinned and gave Eleanor an encouraging nod, leading her and his other captives down the street, passed the crying captives and struggling women.

Last edited:
* Spoken in CE Gorean *

Bejar, the tarnsman that had taken Eleanor and the brunette stood near a door that led into a slave auction house studying the prizes he and his men had taken captive, being led in neck line to neck line, bound and in their all natural glory through the main entrance of the auction house. Once they were led inside and out of view of the patrons, they would lined up against one of the far walls, have the neck leash removed, but kept bound and inspected from ear to toe for any defaults or pests like lice or fleas. All the work would be done by other slaves already adapted to the world they live in. Once inspected, they would be unbound and given a plate of food which consisted of a large roll of native wheat the size of a softball, a small bowl of peas and baby onions and then led to a small pen about 20 feet long, 10 feet wide, and 8 feet tall made of iron bars much like a holding cell in an Earth Prison. Any lacking or delay was quickly met with a guards lash on their bare ass or back. As it usually did, the effect of the crack of the whip and the screams of the woman being lashed was enough to keep most in line.

Bejar looked to the Auctioneer and said, "Tell me... if I wanted to keep one for my own?"

"You work for me as a collector.... what you capture is mine. You want to keep one... buy one." Onnar, the auctioneer said as he pulled his case of coin out and began to fill a few small leather sacks with Gold and Silver Tarsk.

"I just do that Onnar. May I inspect them when we are done here." Bejar asked watching the coin being tallied and loaded.

"
Do you want one trained or a wild one like one of the lot you brought us?" Onnar said as he closed up the 3 bag of coin and slid them to the Tarnsman before jotted a record in his ledger.

His eyes fell on Eleanor as she was handed a bowl with her meal and pushed towards the open holding cell with the other naked slaves. She was VERY lovely and had caught his eye nearly at the beginning. He said, "I will think on it. May I?" He pointed to the open room and Onnar nodded and let him go in.
Bajar tucked the sacks of coin into his small waist pack and stepped into the open room. There were 6 open holding cells in the display room, 2 of which was empty, 1 being filled up and the rest full of slave women. He moved towards the opposite cage and noticed as he did, each of the women, beautiful as they were, knelt down, spreading their knees shoulder width apart and held their arms over their heads, crossed ready to be lashed together, their eyes up and looking upon him would say, "Buy me Master."

He would shake his head time and time again as each of the cage's women would repeat the same gesture. Each cage's women seemed to do this with less and less confidence depending on the training they had received so far. Failure to to this quickly enough would result in a lash from the guard that walked with Bejar as an escort. Eventually, he reached the cage in which Eleanor was in and smiled as he saw this batch not take to their knees, but back as far away from the cage front as they could get and hold their food tightly to him clearly terrified.

Finally, Bejar looked over to Eleanor who had been the main reason he had made this trip to walk around to begin with and said, "Come here woman... " He pointed to the spot in front of him inside the cage and waited impatiently!

When nothing happened initially, the guard cracked the whip and nearly caught her on the arm with it before he snapped, "
Your Master has commanded you to kneel before him! Come kneel!" The other girls seemed to separate themselves away from her, pushing towards the back corners of the cage instead and watching her and the two men at the front of the cage.

Bejar smiled, looked to the guard and said, "They do not speak the language yet... she will not understand us...."

The guard seemed to remember that little detail and nodded before looking to the slaves who were cleaning up the open display room and said, "Do anyone speak... Earth.... language?"

A dark skinned woman with buttocks length black hair who had been on her knees scrubbing the floors along with the others, immediately dropped her brush, spun to face the guard and visitor and from a kneeling position, put her head on the ground, arms in front of her crossed and said, "This one does Master."

"Then you will speak to the red head... make her kneel before this Master." The guard said pointing to the woman trembling in the cage.

She slid onto her ebony feet and walked daintly on the balls of her feet and toes in an almost dance like grace till she stood before the cage and looked to Eleanor and said, "This Master... wishes you to come close so be may view you. Please do so immediately." The problem was, she spoke in a different Earthen language as well... called French.

Last edited:
Eleanor was shivering as the man led her to what seemed like a large prison, pulling her and the other two captives inside. They were lead to a back room where the man removed the rope lead, from Eleanor and the brunette and the blonde. However their arms were left bound behind their backs and a pair of scantily clad women approachEd and shoved the blonde against the wall, roughly beginning to examine her scalp.

Another pair of women approached Eleanor and shoved her against the wall as well. They checked her scalp, her eyes and mouth, her breasts and legs. One of them examined her sex. They were fast but thorough. Once it was done, one of the women pulled out a scrap of red cloth, silk maybe, and tied up Eleanor’s red hair with it. She said something to the other woman in a language Eleanor didn’t recognize.

That was frightening. Eleanor was good with languages and had encountered people from all sorts of backgrounds at the hospital. She at least recognized the sound of most languages, but the language here was utterly foreign.

After the humiliating inspection, the two women unbound Eleanor’s arms and she groaned with relief, feeling the circulation beginning to come back. One of the women shoved a plate into Eleanor’s hands and pointed to a cell, saying something. “Where are we? What language are you speaking?” She asked. The woman didn’t respond and one of the guards lashed out and whipped Eleanor’s bare ass. She yelped and hurried towards the cell.

The captives were divided up. Eleanor, the gorgeous brunette, the buxom blonde, and most others had their hair tied up with red silk bows and were put into one cell. A few of the younger girls received white hair bows and were put in another. None were offered any clothing beyond that.

In the cell, Eleanor tasted her food. It was a ball of dough and vegetables, filling but hardly appealing. However to her shock she was famished, as if her stomach was empty. Some of the women ate, but others seemed to shocked and horrified to eat. Some were crying, either from the shock or the shame or the whip. The defiant lawyer had been whipped with three or four lashes before crawling into the cell, sobbing.

Eleanor approached the woman. “What’s your name? Maybe I can help you, I’m a nurse,” she told the woman and the black haired woman looked up, tears streaking her face. “What the hell is goin’ on here?” The lawyer demanded and Eleanor shrugged, her full breasts swaying. The woman’s pale skin was welted but not broken. “You‘re American?” She asked. “I’m from Dallas,” the woman replied.

“London,” Eleanor told her. “I’m Eleanor,” she introduced herself.

Now that they were unbound and safe, the women had a chance to talk. Eleanor discovered the women were from different places around the world. A handful from Texas, some from the United Kingdom, a small group of women from Korea and a larger group of women from East Europe. Not everyone spoke English.

Before they could do much more there was a small commotion, women down the row of cages crying out in their foreign language. Suddenly the bird rider appeared with another man. The lawyer flinched back and all of them backed up, especially when the whipman lashed out.

They shouted something in their language, but Eleanor had no idea what they said. The whipman cracked the whip almost one her and she flinched, not knowing what he wantEd. The bird rider turned and gestured to one of the other slaves, a dark skinned woman, who approached and spoke.

Eleanor gave a start. She didn’t speak French well, but she had taken it in high school. “Parlez-vous Francais? Qu‘est ce qu’ils disent?” she ask the graceful woman. The French woman explained what The men wanted and Eleanor blushed but nervously stepped closer to the bars of the cell as the woman asked.

She met the tall bird rider’s eyes for a second then lowered her eyes shyly. The whipman suddenly lashed Eleanor’s bare ass and he shouted something. She yelped in pain and the French girl chuckled. “He wants you to kneel, silly,” the French girl announced and Eleanor glared at her. ”You didn’t say that,” she muttered sullenly, but there was no way for her to complain about the mistranslation.

Eleanor reluctantly lowered herself to her knees before the bird rider, glancing up at him nervously. She remembered the confusing conversation she had with Professor Calbot and after a hesitation, she lifted her hands and laced her fingers behind her head, arching her back slightly and spreading her knees apart as she knelt, displaying her svelte body for the bird man, her lower lip trembling as she did.

* Spoken in CE Gorean *

* Spoken in CE Gorean *

As Bejar watched the strange conversation between the translator and the woman kneeling before him, a number of things crossed his mind. The first thing was, he had heard these women's funny languages before and though he had no idea what any of the words were they were saying meant, he knew that even the women's own languages seemed to be different. What distant land were these slaves collected from that allowed other languages than 'The Language' to speak?

The second thing that crossed his mind was.... the piercings most of these captives seemed to have. Many had piercings no their ears, others their nose, some even had them in their nipples, navels, and clitoris. The one kneeling before him now seemed to have two small gold studs of some kind in her ear and she thought nothing of it. It was.... strange. In Gor so far as he knew the entire land, to be pierced was a very visual symbol of being a slave. If was an item of shame and disgrace to those who wore pierces that their Masters had made them wear as it meant they would never be freed so long as they drew breath. None of these women who wore such things seemed ashamed at all with them. It was just... strange to him.

His eyes lowered down to the woman and was about to reach through the bar to touch her when Onnar walked up saying, "Now you no better than to touch the property."

Bejar stopped... inches from her breast and then back away, his eyes not leaving hers. He said, "I touched her all I wanted before..."

"... and then you sold her to me. She is red silk, you could have claimed her for all your rights, but now she belongs to me. If you want to taste her, you must buy her...." Onnar said calmly.

"You know I don't do that!" He snapped and looked to Onnar and added, "That is now how we do our business. You hire my troop to fly out and raid and return with the wares we find."

"Yes, speaking of.... tell me again about where you found them." Onnar said looking down at Eleanor with a hint of disdain in his eyes.

"I can't explain it any other way. A chariot of fire... we saw it fall from the stars and make a huge explosion when it hit the ground, breaking into thousand's of pieces. It nearly knocked up right out of the sky from the impact. We did not believe anyone could survive such a crash and yet, we arrived and found these three alive." Bejar said as he grew rather animated with his arms as he spoke about the sky. When one talked of the sky, they talked Priest Kings and they were forbidden to speak of.

Onnar looked upon them as if they had too much to drink and said, "So... these slaves... fell from the sky... Come my friend... perhaps we can talk further about this over a drink." He guided Bejar away from the cage.

As the two left, two loud cracks of a whip caught everyone's attention! The women in the cages who had been there longer than Eleanor immediately dropped to their knees, hands up on their knees, back straight, chest out, head proud, eyes down! Any chatter among the slaves in their own cages immediately fell silent. The women who had been cleaning the display room, including the ebony woman who had translated for Eleanor raced on the balls of their feet to one of the empty cages and fell into the same poses and fell silent waiting and watching.

The guards charged with keeping the peace in the walls of the training site fell silent as well, hooping up their own whips and reattaching them to their belts. Though the main entrance was gated off, patrons on the street who heard the cracks began to slow and stop and watch. A few nudged each other as the sounds of clicking heels began to echo through the display room.

A relatively taller woman, nearly 6' in height walked out through a door to one of the inner buildings of the training grounds. Her long brown hair was loosely hung around her head, she strips of leather sewn together to cover her breasts, ass, and pelvis but very little else. She wore brown leather boots that ran up her calves to her knees. She sported a leather whip in her right hand and another matching whip in her left. Her hip also showed the mark of the ker and she wore a thick leather collar on her neck as well with the same symbol on it that was on the outside of the training facility Eleanor found herself in.

The woman walked out with a confidence that was lacking nearly every other woman in the training yard. She walked along the right set of cages, studying the women who remained in their poses, absolutely still and silent. The sound of metal one heel made a distinct, snap thud sound as she dragged her whip along the cage bars as she inspected and watched.

As she reached the end of the cages, she looked ahead at the half a dozen guards who stood silent and deadly still, swords sheathed and whips also tucked ono their belts with their leather straps used to restrain slaves. Where her face had been fierce as she looked at the women, she began to smile and look almost flirty to the guards, tracking her whips along the well toned abs of the men. She was proud. She was a slave in this world like the rest. She was the Mistress and trainer of the training yards....tasked by Onnar himself.

She turned to begin her walk down the second row of cages till she reached the cage that Eleanors cage, who remained in teh same place she had been in since Bejar had commanded it. She turned and let her eyes move down the woman's body and back up, then her eyes moved to the other two women in the cages. She looked back down at Eleanor as if she was the designated leader of this rabble and spoke in perfect English though with an almost cajun accent, "My name is Cassandra. You may NOT call me by that name EVER! You may call me... Mistress. You will shed the old life and accept this... is your new one. You..." She pointed her whip to Eleanor and said, "Your name. What is it?"

Eleanor trembled slightly as the handsome bird rider peered down at her naked body. He looked her over intently and his large hand drifted between the bars, almost cupping her round left breast, when a third man approached, saying something in their foreign language.

The two men argued and then left together and Eleanor exhaled, confused at the whole exchange, not fully understanding what had happened. Before she could reason, she heard footsteps and the captives in the other cages seemed frozen.

A tall woman appeared, dressed in an incredibly revealing set of leather straps with a leather collar and a leather whip. The woman strutted in and even the guards seemed intimidated by her - perhaps a high ranking woman.

The whip wielding woman stopped in front of the cage and to Eleanor’s surprise spoke in fluent English. “My name is Eleanor Bramble. Where are we?” She answered And asked.

Cassandra sneered and lashed the whip down across Eleanor’s bared thighs. Eleanor shrieked at the pain and toppled over. “Back into position, Eleanor! Kneel!” She commanded.

Eleanor whimpered but got back onto her knees, her thighs stinging as she put her hands up again. Cassandra looked at her and clucked her tongue, reaching out with the whip and letting the leather ends dangle, brushing Eleanor’s welted thighs. “Knees, more apart. Back straighter, shoulders back. Hands, cross your wrists behind your back. Back straighter, relax your shoulders and roll them back!” Cassandra demanded, teasing Eleanor’s body with the whip as she corrected her position.

Finally Cassandra nodded. “This is nadu. Repeat the word, nadu!” Cassandra commanded and Eleanor wetted her dry lips, then whispered,”Nadu, Mistress.” Cassandra nodded. “When I say nadu, this is the position you take at my feet,” Cassandra pronounced.

Then the whip woman looked passed Eleanor to the gorgeous brunette. “You, come here and nadu!” The brunette gave a jump and then scurried forward, kneeling next to Eleanor. Cassandra clicked her tongue again. “Thighs, wider apart! Back straighter!” She insisted and the brunette complied. “What is your name, girl?” Cassandra asked and the brunette whispered, “Carmella.”

”Good. You, big tits, come here and Nadu!” Cassandra commanded the blonde. The blonde got the position right away and Cassandra nodded. “Your name?” “L.. Lauren,” the voluptuous blonde replied in a distinctly Scottish accent. “You nadu well,” Cassandra complimented Lauren.

”You, get up her and nadu!” Cassandra shouted to the black haired woman from Dallas. The woman seemed frozen until Cassandra cracked the whip, then she scurried forward and clumsily got into position. “What is your name?” Cassandra demanded. “I’m Krista Stone,ya’ll can’t do this to us!” The woman whined and Cassandra glowered. “You are a slave! I can do anything I want to you, slave!” the woman shouted and then lashed Krista across her smallish breasts. The woman shrieked and fell backwards.

”Silence! You, Eleanor, turn around and put your wrists out and your head down! Lower, to the floor. Ass, up! Breasts down, wrists crossed and out!“ Cassandra shouted, brandishing the whip. “This position is called kneel to the whip! When I command you to kneel to the whip, this is the position you take! Repeat it!”

“Kneel to the whip, Mistress,” Eleanor whimpered as she knelt on the vulnerable position. “All of you, kneel to the whip!” Cassandra commanded, stalking up and down the line As the four woman scrambled into the position.

”Eleanor, you will get two lashes for needing correction on both positions. Carmella, you will get seven lashes, for needing correction and for failing to call me mistress! Lauren, you will need no lashes for your positions, but you will receive five lashes for not calling me Mistress! Krista, two lashes for positions, five for calling not calling me Mistress and three more for talking back!” Cassandra announced and Krista wailed.

Cassandra cracked the whip, then lashed Eleanor’s firm ass. Eleanor yelped in pain. “Count!” Cassandra shouted. “One, Mistress!” Eleanor whimpered. The whip cracked again And Eleanor wailed. “T….two, Mistress!” She moaned her voice trembling and tears streaking her cheeks.

Then it was Carmella’s turn to be whipped and the green eyed brunette was already sniffling before the first crack. By the seventh, she was sobbing. “You have a nice ass,” Cassandra noted before moving on to Lauren. The Scottish girl whimpered and moaned as she received her five lashes.

Finally, when it was Krista’s turn, the woman was already fully sobbing before the whipping even began. “Bitch, I will give you a chance to beg mercy,” Cassandra announced cruelly. “Beg!”

Krista shrieked and wailed, “please, mistress, please have mercy!” but Cassandra only laughed. “Is that how you beg? You three, show your sister how it’s done! Beg!” Cassandra shouted.

Eleanor turned threw herself down at Cassandra’s feet, grovelling shamelessly. “Please, Mistress, please spare us,” she whimpered and then leaned forward to kiss Cassandra’s boot as she grovelled. The Mistress smiled triumphantly, tracing the whip down Eleanor’s bare back as she begged. “You beg well. Since you begged so prettily, I will spare your sister, but you will take her lashes for her and this time, you will count in Gorean, in our language! Now, kneel to be whipped again!”

Eleanor howled but threw herself back into the position. Cassandra said a word in Gorean, then whipped Eleanor’s ass. Eleanor screamed but repeated the word for one. The whip lashes kept coming and the words, until Eleanor went limp.

Once the whipping was over, Cassandra waved the four women off, then waved forward the next four, speaking to them in a different language, making them nadu.

Eleanor slumped in the back of the cell, sobbing along with Carmella, Lauren and Krista.

One by one, Cassandra went through every woman in the cell, learning her name, making her nadu and finding some reason to whip her. Once every woman in the cell was sobbing, Cassandra moved on to the next cell.

The Trask training grounds of the city consisted of 8 large buildings all within 12 foot stone walls. There were three entrances into the grounds, which included the main entrance n the east side to the grounds accessible by all, a servant entrance on the west side of the grounds inside the main chambers of the Master, and through the sewers on the south side of the training grounds. When a person walked in through the main entrances, they would see 8 display cages, four on each side. Each cage held 8 to 12 women in them, all marked with the mark of Ker and sporting the same collar of leather around their neck with the charred mark of the house of Trask which consisted of the letter T with a curly upper mark on it.

1705611816843.jpeg

The main building that was most visited and most seen by bystanders passing by was the transaction house. Slaves from the cages would be brought into the building one at a time or in groups for private showings to potential buyers or in the event of poor weather for training. In that building, the buyers are free to inspect the women. From within those esteemed halls, it was every slave girls' obligation to do whatever was required to sell themselves to their potential Master for the most money than could coax from the buyer and the higher the price the greater the honor for the slave. The better trained the slave was, the more beautiful, the more sensual got the higher prices and higher status which often translated to easier lives for themselves in their new homes.

Behind the main building and to the left were a pair of smaller but equally impressive buildings. The first to the far north continually had smoke rolling from the chimneys as it was the kitchens that cooked meals for slaves, guards and Masters alike. A half a dozen pot girls were chained up in the kitchens 24/7 and managed by a freed cook to prepare meals.

The building on next to the kitchens was a smaller yet busier tavern for the guards to rest and relax in. Those slaves that failed to sell themselves properly after 4 months were sent to the taverns to please the guards as paga girls.

The second largest and most isolated building in the back was the Master's Quarters and included multiple bedrooms for the Master, the Captain of the guards, trusted guests and friends, and a select few slaves such as his trainer Cassandra who had the smallest but private room of that home. Onnar kept a pair of domestic slaves in the home keeping it clean, tending to laundy and running errands like buying groceries for the training grounds. Onnar would often walk through the front display cages and pick a slave or two each night who he would personally bed and allow to sleep with him in his bedchambers chained by the ankle to the bed and allowed to sleep on the floor next to him.

Three buildings on the opposite sides involved bathrooms, guards barracks and armory, and storage but the last building on the grounds, nicknamed the 'Palace', was kept in pristine condition. Most girls that came through lived their lives inside the cages in the front of the building however, those marked as a A, AA, or AAA would be removed from the cages and led to this very comfortable building and pampered and treated well. These slaves would end up being taken to auction to sell for premium prices. To be marked as one of these slaves, you had to be absolutely gorgeous, a perfect physique, and show proper respects. Girls in this building would receive specialized trainings including certain dances created to entice the senses of any man that looked upon her. It was considered to be one of the greatest honors a slave girl receive to be allowed to live in that building. They had their own private baths, private meals, special perfumes, lotions and soaps, their own silks and laces all designed to flare the lustful desires of any red blooded man.

It was nearly 6 hours into the evening, 7 hours past when Eleanor and the latest crop of girls had arrived, when Onnar Trask, the Master of the training grounds sat at the center of a long heavy wooden table in the dining chambers of the Master's building. Hot juicy Bosk and Tabuk and hot loaves of black bread smells filled the room. There were platters of fruits and vegetables, rence cakes and turnips lined the tables. Surrounding him at the table, a number of his guards and guests sat and enjoyed the meal as well talking and drinking paga! Though he was only a merchant of the flesh and keeper of significant wealth, he was not by any means the most powerful man in the city with a dozen other training grounds like his littering the fine city known as Tentium. To his right, an empty chair sat waiting Cassandra upon the completion of the Master's inspection which was to take place shortly.

The girls of one of the display cages, all stood in different corners in their traditional kajira red silks, holding pitchers of water, paga, and tea, prepared to fill any cup that ran low. Four of his girls danced in front of the tables, practicing their seductions on the men before them while two men sat on stools in the corner playing a couple of stringed instruments and a drum.

Onnar noticed Cassandra step out from behind one of the curtains that hide a side entrance into the chamber opposite of his table. The entrance led to a display platform 20 feet long, 6 feet wide, and 2 feet above the normal floors of the chamber. It was custom on the first day of a new capture, they were given a crash course on poses and some words throughout the day. Then they were led out onto the platform before all the men before him and forced to display what they had learned to all the men watching wearing nothing at all but the freshly secured Trask collar and interwoven metal and brass bracelets on each of their ankles. Once the performance was completed, the Master would examine each slave one at a time and mark each one of them as he saw fit choosing the fate they would face. He would then select a new name for each slave as a final symbol indicating their old lives were gone and they were property of their Master. Slaves were not allowed to select their own names and were never allowed to keep their own. The one he found most pleasing that night would be taken to his chambers to be used as he saw fit before being sent to the palace. Most of the others would be returned to their cages to sleep. On the occasion a slave displeased him, he could assign them to the paga tavern or kitchens which was considered a disgrace. If their beauty did not carry them, their labor would.

Cassandra looked to her Master who smiled at her, winked and nodded. He watched as she turned and disappeared behind the curtains and out into the chamber where he knew the new girls would be lined up ready to be put on display. It was when Cassandra returned to the stage with her whips and did her distinctive two whip cracks that the room fell silent... and the light playful sounds of ankle bracelets began to chime in the room and the show began.

Last edited:
After the whippings and forced positions, Eleanor and the other girls decompressed in the cages for a few hours, nursing their welts and bruises, crying, or timidly introducing themselves to each other and trying to comfort themselves or others.

After a several hours, a gang of guards arrived. They opened the cage and began ushering the captive women out. Eleanor was escorted to a small room with several tubs and the guard prodded her until she climbed into one. The dark skinned French woman appeared with a pail of hot water and poured it over Eleanor’s heat, then grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering Eleanor’s face and neck, then her round breasts and sides. “I can wash myself,” Eleanor told the woman in French and the French woman nodded. “Master orders, all new girls are washed before dinner,” the woman replied.

The woman continued heedless of Eleanor’s objection, scrubbing Eleanor down then rinsing her off with another pail of water. A man in a green robe Arrived and rubbed unguent on Eleanor’s firm rear. She groaned but the dark skinned woman held her. “Stand still, he is a doctor,” the woman announced.

Her welts from the whipping tingled with the unguent the doctor applied and then he moved on to Carmella. Eleanor was escorted out of the tub and dried off and a different captive woman appear. She knelt and put two anklets on Eleanor, both with jingling bells. Then she removed Eleanor’s earrings, all four of them, and her navel ring. Eleanor had small, discreet piercings, but the woman inserted a large bell into Eleanor’s navel and two more large hoops with bells in each of her ears, making her piercings far more obvious, almost tacky.

Once it was done, Eleanor glanced around. All of the girls were being treated the same. One of the Russian girls, Natalya, had her small nipple barbells replaced with large bells and Krista’s small nose piercing was swapped for a bell. Finally, Eleanor was led into a room where one of the male guards made her lift her red hair and slid a steel collar around her throat. The guard tugged it after locking it on, then gave her ass a squeeze and shoved her down the hall, where she joined a line of trembling, shivering women.

Cassandra arrived. “Remember your lessons,” the woman announced, cracking her whip. “If you stupid girls embarrass me out there, you will suffer,” she threatened ominously. “Wh…what are we supposed to do… Mistress?” Eleanor asked, belatedly adding the Mistress.

”You will pose as commanded in front of the slaver Onnar. He is your owner now, slave. If you please him, he will rate you highly and sell you to the best men. If you displease him, you will go the paga taverns as a common whore. So be pleasing!” Cassandra snapped, then cracked the whip twice.

Lauren lead the way into the room and Scottish woman whimpered as she saw the room was full, a banquet hall crowded with men who were watching them eagerly. Lauren hesitated and Eleanor almost walked into her back, giving her a push forward.

The buxom blonde walked, following Cassandra as the whip woman led them through the entrance and along the length of the table, so that each man could ogle them. The first man reached up as Lauren approached, brushing his hand across the blonde’s full breasts and then turning to say something to another man who laughed. A few seats down the long bench, Eleanor spotted the bird rider who had captured them, Bejar. As Eleanor walked passed, Bejar reached out and gave her firm ass a squeeze. Eleanor‘s blue eyes met his for a moment and she blushed furiously. If he has asked her out on Earth, she would have gone out with him. Here, she was naked and collared and ashamed of it.. but her pink nipples stiffened slightly.

Cassandra was guiding Lauren onwards, towards the end of the long bench and up the middle between two tables. The bird riding raiders who had captured them were there, but also many other men, guards, men who Eleanor couldn’t immediately identify. One man grabbed Eleanor’s hair and asked something. Cassandra answered him and pointed at the small strip of copper pubic hair above Eleanor’s sex. Eleanor blushed, realizing the man had asked if her red hair was natural. Cassandra pushed her forward and the man let her go, letting her walk on.

After parading around all the tables, all thirty of the slaves were lead to a large display platform, crowding onto it, shoulder to shoulder. As one of the first girls in the parade, Eleanor was near the back of the platform.

Near the front of the platform was one of the Asian girls who’d been kidnapped - Donna. In the cages Eleanor had learned she was from California and she and her roommate, Alejandra, had both been kidnapped together, though Alejandra was near the back.

The man who could only be Onnar pointed and Donna was lead down from the platform and towards Onnar.

Onnar had ignored the cat calls and whistles and gropes of the men with his product. It was just the way of life here. Half of these women will be rented out tonight to please these men in the chambers with him so it was a good thing to let the girls, especially the new ones, start adapting to this life. Most of the women that came through his training grounds were collected through more traditional means like raids, collecting out of villages and farms. Some of the girls he got were sold to him by their father or brother or grandfather to pay off debts they had collected. Occasionally, a fortunate raider would capture panther girls though more often than not, it would be the other way around as panther girls were ferocious and feral. On occasion as it seemed, raiders would bring him some of the most unusual women he had ever seen. First, they seemed not to speak their language, had strange thoughts in their heads that they were not 'meant' to be slaves, and talked about distant lands that he was not familiar with, perhaps had dyed hairs, strange jewelry, even tattoos on their flesh of strange things. As it so happened, this seemed to be the case with four of the women in this lot. Onnar started off his journeys as a travelling slaver, going from place to place and collecting girls to sell to training grounds like the one he now owned so he had travelled across nearly every land with the planet of Gor. He had heard of tales of these strange women and seen a few before. He had met his first strange girls shortly after purchasing this training ground but for every 100 normal slaves he purchased, 1 or possibly 2 might be from that category. None of them could ever explain to him to his satisfaction about what this strange place was. Cassandra was one of those as was the dark skinned beauty he had pointed to to talk to the new arrivals named Alika. Now... it seemed he owned not just one or two... but 10 of these women and he could see huge prices on each of their heads.

Cassandra had tried to explain to him what her story had been. She had been something called a 'Talent Agent' from this land called Earth. Her job had been to go from city to city, places he had never heard of like Chicago and Dallas, looking to fill in casting roles for something called movies. Though she had been very animated about explaining this 'old life' of hers from the past, he finally realized the truth of it all. She had been lying to him in an increase to improve her value. He had nearly thrown her to the kitchens as angry as she had made him till she showed him what a 'talent agent' could actually do. She showed herself exemplary with training slaves and once he put her in the role of his trainer, the girls value... all of them... seemed to go up 2 fold. He smiled to her as she led the first girl to him.

Cassandra introduced a rather mediocre woman before him. He watched her as Cassandra snapped, "NADU!"

The woman dropped to her knees into the prescribed position. She popped off, "KNEEL TO THE WHIP!" The woman immediately dropped into the prescribed pose. Onnar examined the woman with a practiced seasoned eye and would glance to Cassandra when she would prescribe another pose. He didn't understand the words she spoke and she had explained that it the language of her home land Earth. He had punished her for speaking the languages in the past, till he realized these strange girls could ONLY speak the language so allowed it till they were taught Gorean.

The woman was clearly terrified and though she managed to get into the poses, she trembled in fear. It was a downside to these women from this homeland Earth... they seemed to have it in their minds women are not MEANT to be slaves. It was almost as ridiculous a thought as if someone were to suggest that men could fly without Tarn. He remained calm as Cassandra snapped, "INSPECTION!" It was the final pose. The woman leapt to her feet, spread her ankles shoulder width apart, put her hands behind her head, fingers interlaced, chest out. The woman squawked in horror and then dropped to her knees and bent to his feet saying something he did not understand! (Please! I am from Earth! I don't belong here! Help me get back to Earth!)

Cassandra leapt immediately into action, reaching down, grabbing the woman by the hair and pulling her to the balls of her feet with enough tension the woman feared having her hair ripped out. The woman yelped and trembled... then did something that made Onnar's mind up about this one.... The acrid smell of pee trickling down the woman's leg caused him to stand back and caused the men in the room to curl their lips in distaste. Cassandra looked on in disgust as she made her step out of the pool of urine to a clean spot, still holding her taunt.
Cassandra looked to Onnar saying in a quite fearful tone in Gor, "Master! Forgive me! I will train her better for you Master!"

Onnar raised a hand to silence her. It was not first time a woman had watered herself while on inspection. Cassandra fell silent and looked down. Onnar turned to a woman in the corner. holding a small writing table with three stone cannisters on it and three rough looking paint brushes on them. The woman's ankles chimed as she ran on the balls of her feet to him, knelt down and raised the table over her head to her Master. He looked to his men and said, "I will sell this one to any of you for 10 silver Tarsk right now.... do I have a buyer?"

Each of the men looked at the woman once more but no one said a thing. No one bought. Onnar had not expected it. He said, "Very well. I mark this one black" He opened all three of the cannisters to reveal a small quantity of paint inside them, a black one, blue one and red one. The red container did seem a bit larger than the others. He picked up one of the brushes... and dipped it into the black and put a single black vertical stripe right between the woman's breasts. He said, "This woman does not earn a name. To the Kitchens with her."

One of the guards walked down to the floor, careful not to step in the woman's water and grabbed her and led her out of the room to her fate. Another slave in the room ran down with a bowl of water and a rag and cleaned up the mess, then Cassandra snapped, "Arella! NADU!"

And for the next 2 hours and under the men's careful scrutiny, the show carried on. Cassandra would bring another woman up and put her through the drills, then Onnar would examine each woman, touchings breasts and butts, running hands through hair, and poking fingers into their mouths.

Each woman faced one of three fates... if they were marked black they were not given a name nor were they allowed to use their own name. They would be only know as slave. They were then first offered up for sell at a cheap price and in some cases purchased by one of the guests or guards for their own personal use. If no one bought, they were sent to domestic work in the back, pot girls or paga girls or laundry girls..... If they were marked with a blue stripe between their breasts, they were awarded with a name of their Master's choosing and returned to the cages in the front one at a time. Blue striped women would be sold to those passerby who was willing to pay a good amount. Most of the girls would be marked blue stripe that evening. The blue striped ones were rented out to some of the men to be used for the night or gifted a night to his soldiers for work well done.

Those that earned the red stripe would find themselves with either 1, 2 or 3 stripes vertical along between their breasts and were often met with cheers by the men. There were honored with a new name. The red striped women were led to a corner of the room after ample examination... Many of the 'Earth' women ended up with red stripes. This Eleanor got two. Alejandra had been the only woman of the lot... to get three stripes for she was exquisite in every way.

At the end of the inspections, only the red stripes remained in the room. Onnar then had them lined up in inspection position. It was time to pick his girl from the reds. At first, he looked at Alejandra, cupping her breasts and ass... putting a hand to her neck. He then told Cassandra, "This one goes to the palace."

"As you wish Master." She said and nodded her head.

The three striped woman was led away by one of the slaves. Onnar never touched any three striper... he got a little rough with them and didn't want to accidentally reduce their value when he used them. Slowly... one at a time at the remaining 5 girls, he studied each one once more and his eyes settled... on Eleanor now renamed... Samara. He pointed to her and said, "Take her to my room."

Cassandra nodded and said, "And the others' Master?"

He pointed to Natalya and Carmella, now rechristened Basimah and Celina, and said, "Send them back to the cages. They will sell well on the street." He pointed to Lauren now rechristened Ive and said, "She ... my lovely beauty shall be sent to the palace as well."

He watched as each of the girls were led away... to their fates... and he returned to the feasting saying, "Eat! Drink! Make Merry!!!" As Samara was led out of the room with the other red stripes, those black and blue striped women chosen by Onnar's men... were bent over tables or pushed into laps and used for what slaves were meant to be used for.... Onnar studied Samara as she glanced up at him just as she disappeared out the back to his bed chambers.

Last edited:
Eleanor shifted her feet awkwardly as she waited on the platform, watching Cassandra drag women down in front of the man she called Onnar. He fondled and molested each woman, making them take a variety of positions, before painting a mark on their breasts.

Eleanor wasn’t entirely sure what was happening, but the girls with black markings were led away, perhaps for punishment. One pretty girl, Miranda, was made to face the audience while Onnar shouted something. There was a long pause but one of the guards shouted something back and put a handful of silver coins on the table and without hesitation Onnar shoved the black striped woman down towards the guardsman. Eleanor realized that she’d been sold.

Carmella received a red stripe between her breasts and was sent back to the stage and a few minutes later the same thing happened to Natalya. Alejandra, who was stunning gorgeous, received three red stripes and was led away by the guards.

Then Cassandra pulled Eleanor forward towards Onnar, ordering her to Nadu. Eleanor blushed as she knelt before the chair and Onnar the slaver received out and grabbed her chin, opening her mouth and sliding his index finger in to count her teeth, even touching them. He said something to Cassandra who translated, “Stick your tongue out, as far as you can. Touch your chin and your nose with it if you can, slave,” she instructed and Eleanor blushed but did so, touching the tip of her tongue to her chin then to the point of her pert nose.

After nadu, she was made to kneel to the whip and finally to the take the inspection position. Finally, Onnar took the pot of red paint and painted a stripe down her cleavage, then a second stripe. He paused for a moment, seeming to consider a third, then put the brush down. He spoke and Cassandra translated, “From now on, your Master has named you Samara. You may no longer use the name Eleanor, or you will be punished.”

A moment later, Onnar shouted something and the hall cheered. The women without red stripes were pushed out into the hall. Krista, the pale Texas lawyer, was pulled into the lap of one of the bird riders, and Miranda, who’d been bought by one of the guards, was laid down over the table by her new Master.

Cassandra seized Eleanor’s collar and commanded her to “Heel,” then pulled her towards the back of the chamber. “Your owner has selected you for his own bed,” Cassandra explained. “If you please him well, you may earn a better fate. If you fight him, you may yet find yourself back in the Hall, being given to the men,” Cassandra warned.

Eleanor was lead through the complex, up a flight of stairs, then across. Cassandra escorted her to a large apartment chamber, then ordered her to kneel on a soft fur rug next to the bed, snapping a chain from the wall onto her steel collar.

Onnar, smelling a little of salted pork and of paga, had mostly forgotten about the woman he had chosen for the night's comfort. It had been at least three hours since he had made the selection as the candles they had used to light the chambers only burned for about 4 and they were mostly burned down. After the party had begun once more, he had returned to his seat at the head of the table and watched as his men cashed in on what they had paid for or what they had earn. The sounds of women crying out in sheer pleasures, of men growling as they conquered yet another slave filled the halls for the bulk of that time.

On more than a few instances, some of the slaves pouring drinks had knelt to his feet and offered to make their Master happy as he seemed distant from the surrounding events. Onnar had... a problem though. He would kiss the slave's hand and thank them politely for their generosity but then send them on their way to do other tasks for the house. Of all the slaves he owned, there was only one that truly held his attention and she carried two whips at her side and was a fierce a woman as he had ever known. The tales of her strange lands she came from had caught his attention early and it was easy to see that wherever she had come from before, she was a woman who would sway power to her liking. She had swayed him.

After Cassandra had completed her duties and taken her place at his side. Had that been any other woman, she would have been stripped, tied up and flogged till she howled in agony but Onnar was fond of his Cassandra. He had secured her as off-limits to his men though never actually claiming her as his mate or anything more. He just wanted her close. Onnar had spent nearly an hour talking about the girls, their potential, and their weaknesses. He had lost track of that time.

As the night crept closer and closer to morning, the men began to filter out of the room with their girls and glasses of drink to take more pleasures or to sleep off the soon to come hangover. It was ALWAYS a party day when he brought new slaves in for review and renaming. He had walked Cassandra back to her room and locked her in. Even the woman in his dreams wasn't allowed to free roam at night though her cage was a golden one.

Once she was put away, he turned with a glass of paga in hand and headed up the stairs to his own private chambers as well. There was a secured lock on the door made of iron. It was one of the luxuries that few men in this city would have. He reached to his pocket and fumbled for his keys then shoved one into the key lock and opened it. He slid the lock off and with a loud clunk, opened the door...

(Joint Log written by myself and Elayne)
Once Cassandra was put away, he turned with a glass of paga in hand and headed up the stairs to his own private chambers as well. There was a secured lock on the door made of iron. It was one of the luxuries that few men in this city would have. He picked up a small platter of fruit along the way. He reached to his pocket and fumbled for his keys then shoved one into the key lock and opened it. He slid the lock off and with a loud clunk, opened the door....

The room light flickered to a half a dozen candles. The room was about 15 feet long by as many feet wide, quite large for a single man. There was a single heavy oak door for which had come through and a large barred window that opened out onto the grounds below positioned in the middle of the outer wall. A large desk with dozens of scrolls and manifests, ink and inkwells, littered the desk. A large wooden wardrobe stood in the other corner as well. If this had been a bed on Earth, it would have been king sized. Four large heavy oak columns on each corner of the bed kept it secured a few feet off the ground. In one corner, a large chest sat with a matching heavy lock on it. At the foot of the bed, a large pile of matted straw lay in a neat pile along with a thin cotton blanket. The floors were stone and quite hard and the mat and blanket were not there for the slaves comfort as much as the slightest of dignities for the night.

Kneeling on the mat, Samara looked up at him and trembled. He walked towards her and past her to the desk, where he set the fruit. There was a heavy oak chair at the desk that he spun so he could face her about 10 feet away. He growled, "Crawl to me.... here."

Seeing her head cock to one side, he realized she probably hadn't understood his language. He forgot that sometimes. So he leaned forward in the chair, pointed a finger to the ground just before him and snapped, "NADU!"

~~~~~~~

Eleanor shifted as she sat on the floor and heard the footsteps approaching the room. She heard someone fumbling with the lock and after a moment, Onnar opened the door, stepping into the room and walking passed her to set down a tray and a glass on his desk, before taking a seat on his heavy oak chair.

He turned and said something to her and from his tone she thought he was ordering her to approach. After a second, he pointed right and his feet and commanded her to Nadu. Eleanor pouted slightly but slowly walked her hands forward, crawling across the floor towards the slaver.

She came to his chair and sat back on her heels, parting her shapely thighs and crossing her wrists behind her back, arching her back slightly, her full round breasts swaying as she took the position, looking up at the slaver. She felt the heavy steel collar around her neck shifting slightly as she straighted.

Samara swallowed slightly nervously, glancing at the massive bed nearby. She glanced back and up at him, her blue eyes wide, but meekly leaning forward a touch, submitting her nude body to his touch.

~~~~~~~~
Onnar had to remember that she only knew a few words from his language, but the words she did know she responded too wonderfully. Cassandra had taught him a few words on her language as well and he had found it useful from time to time to know them. He leaned forward and felt her tense a bit as he moved a hand towards her hair running his fingers through her curly locks. He smirked and said, "You.... haer... no... " He shook his head a moment and then said, "Haaair.... like... f.... fiir.... fur....." He shook his head again and then pointed to the light on the candle.... He hoped she understood what he meant."
~~~~~~~~
Eleanor felt her body tense slightly as he reached towards her, but his hand went to her flame tresses, touching her and running his fingers through her curls. She flushed slightly. Some guys were into redheads and thinking about it, she didn’t think she’d seen any others with her hair colour here.

she gave a little start as he spoke, his words in accented but understandable English. She had no idea how much he spoke! “Thank you, Master,” she replied uncertainly, then tried repeating the phrase in Gorean, since she’d heard it said a few times, she thought.

~~~~~~~~~

Onnar let his eyes move down her body, taking in each and every curve of her deliciously shaped body. Of all the specimen he had seen in the past, this one could rival Cassandra in his eyes. He let his eyes move down between her legs to the tuft of red, then slid his fingers down her chest, between her breasts, down her abs to her thighs and ran his fingers along her curly red pubs.... He had heard ways to change the color of hair by some of the trainers.... but didn't waste his time with such nonsense. If the priest kings brought a slave here, it was meant to be in their natural form and shape.

His fingers moved up once again to the belly and then her breasts once more. He felt the rods in her nipples and smirked. The ONLY reason they would have been put in is because the new girls did not know this was a sign of shame. Short of the unlikeliness of becoming a freedwoman, they would never have them removed. To remove them on their own might result in a severed hand.

He ran his fingers up along her neck, her jawline, and into her hair once more. He loved this hair color and it was SOOOO rare. This color alone made her more valuable in the raw than any 3 girls in the cages. Once she was trained up... He ran his hands along her sides, down her hips and along her ass cheeks where he gave each a hard slap with his hands... once she was trained up, he might even get her into the Ubar Nockt.

He slid his left hand around her hip between her legs once more as his right hand pulled her body closer to him. The Ubar's Nockt was the auction of auctions. It was held once a year and only AAA class slaves would be sent to it and sold. Most of the auctions were on a quarterly rotation and were quite successful, but the Ubar Nockt was the World Championship of auctions.

His fingers dipped inside his prize and smiled when he found her moist and easy. He curled those fingers up inside her and let his thumb rub her clit. He smiled as she wiggled slightly under his probe..... he said, "u.... leek... no... like?"

(Joint Log written by myself and Elayne)

Eleanor trembled as the man ran his fingers down her abdomen down to her sex, feeling his fingers pinch her curly dark red hair and tug lightly, as if checking to see if they were real. His fingers then went up to her round breasts, cupping and fondling her before squeezing her pink nipples, freshly pierced by the slavers. Eleanor moaned slightly at the unfamiliar sensation of the metal rods shifting in her pink nubs.

He pulled her closer and reached around her to cup and squeeze her firm heart shaped ass, then slapped her rear, first one side and then the other. She whimpeered, but he seemed pleased.

Her captor‘s fingers dipped down again, this time between her legs, pushing his index finger into her body. Eleanor was embarrassed as she was already wet and his finger went into her easily while his thumb found her clit. His other hand tugged on her coppery locks And she moaned softly.

”No, please,” she pleaded weakly as the slaver proved her most intimate regions… but she was unabl to deny how stiff her pink nipples were or how her hips rolled with his touch.

~~~~~~~~
He wasn't sure about the second word, but was pretty sure the first word was No. He smirked and muttered, "lie". It was one of the other foreign words he knew. He plunged his two fingers even deeper into her and flicked her clit and was rewarded with the sounds of her whimpers and moans and cries. She may have said no, but her body says yes. He chuckled to himself and tugged on her tender nipples first one, then the other....

If there was one thing he knew about women, they were creatures of breeding and sex. They were built for two purposes, the first of which was to procreate and produce offspring and the second was to provide the pleasures of the flesh. A trained slave would understand that all women can produce offspring so that didn't add to their value. Their value was based on the second factor which was how well they could sex their Master.

It was evident this one was not fully accepting of this but breaking women in to this inherent truth of their breed was something he was exceptionally good at. He watched her carefully as he plunged his fingers into her over and over, letting his thumb roll over her clit, pushing her further into sexual lust. Inside every woman was this sexual lust... the desire to provide such pleasures to another and to themselves.... so when one denied this truth, he would ensure they learn it. He knew it was only a matter of time before.....

He reacted quick as her hands left hte position behind her back to grab at his wrist! He had both of his hands on her wrists before she could realize what he was doing! He took her wrists as they in front of her, then pulled them up over and then behind her head and crossed them, locking them with one thick hard hand! To keep her from biting him, he pushed her torso over his leg and locked her lower body with this thick thighs! He reached behind him to to a long red chord which he kept for just such a situation. He quickly wrapped her wrists with the chord several times to keep them crossed, then used the excess chord and wrapped it three times around her neck and knotted it to the rope at her wrists. It was possible for her to choke herself with the rope if she pulled her wrists back and up, but that never lasted longer than a few moments. When he was done and her wrists were secured, he pushed her onto her back. Her crossed wrists would keep her from hurting her neck! He stood up and looked down at her frightened face, then began to remove his tunic and sandals.... his eyes hungry for her flesh!

~~~~~~~~~
Eleanor squealed as he ignored her and plunged his fingers even deeper into her slick sex, probing and worming deep into her, his thumb dextrously manipulating her pearl. She shuddered and quivered as his other hand drifted towards her stiff nipples, tugging first the left, then the right.

He looked at her hungrily, confidently. She could sense he had been with many women and seemed to have a complete confidence that she would end up submitting to him. She shuddered slightly, her round breasts swaying as she did. His fingers drove into her, pistoning her, his thumb never fully leaving her pearl. She gave a low moan, trying to suppress it, but still rattling from her slender, collared throat.

~~~~~~~~~
He knew she was at his complete and utter mercy. He studied her on her back, arms behind her head bound at the wrists to the back of her neck. It was a very secure knot to put troublesome slaves into when they acted up or disobeyed. Perhaps it was too much at this moment, but she would learn her place. He slid his loin cloth off finally and studied her as she took in the magnificence that was her Master before her. He smiled as her eyes bulged when they reached his cock. It was a rather impressive cock for sure though he had never compared it to any other.

He lowered to his knees before her spread legs and as she tried to wiggle away, he caught each of her ankles and dragged her back to him. He growled at her as she clamped her eyes closed in anticipation of what was coming! He snapped, "NO! Open!" He slapped her face once and then again till she finally complied to his desires. He moved his fingers to the shape of V and placed them under his eyes and then pointed it to her, indicating for her to watch what was coming.

He leaned down and began to lap each of her nipples on those delicious breasts that practically pushed themselves towards him. All women were creatures of passion and this proved it. No matter what the situation, they wanted pleasured. He reached down to her ass, scooping it up into his hands and lifting her hips to be more level with his own... and placed the head of his rod to the folds of her flesh. She clamped her eyes closed once more and he snapped, "NO! OPEN!"

He waited for her to open then and look back up to him once more and then pulled her hips towards him, causing this shaft of his manhood to begin to penetrate into the soft tight tunnel that was his new slave.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Eleanor moaned weakly and writhed on the floor hat his feet. With her wrists lashed behind her head, she could not escape and her naked body was laid bare before him. The knot caused her arms to ache and she was breathing raggedly as it choked her slightly. As she stared up at him, her blue eyes wide, he removed his undergarments, revealing a large, erect cock. Her heart was racing as she closed her eyes.

The slaver grabbed her long shapely legs by her slender ankles and pulled her in, spreading her wide open. She whimpered as he slapped her across her heart shaped face, then positioned himself over her. Her captor leaned down to lick her stiff pink nipples, lavishing his tongue over her before grabbing her firm ass and lifting her hips. She felt his manhood pressing against her entrance.

Eleanor yelped and moaned as the slaver pushed into her, feeling his tip penetrate, followed by inch after inch of his shaft, spreading her walls open till she ached. He shoved and shoved until he was deep inside of her body, almost to her womb. In her bondage, she was helpless to resist as he angled her hips and took her fully.

He began to pump in and out of her wet entrance and Eleanor could not suppress another moan, a low soft moan, followed by a louder more passionate moan. She wanted to hate the slaver, but her body was responding to the sex and she felt herself tightening and squeezing around his manhood, her hips beginning to roll and undulate in time with his hard thrusts as she wrapped her long legs around his waist, pulling him in as they fucked on the floor, her breasts swaying madly.

Onnar as much of a simpleton as he was, for he did NOT know about things like Eleanor's travel across the solar system or the Earth from which she had come from, knew how to pleasure and pull pleasure from a woman... any woman. He had known his new girl Samara was like all the others. She had a new color of hair and fur, but she was still a woman. He had seen her resigning to her fate and perhaps even looking forward to this in her own denied way but the moment she wrapped her legs around his thick hard center he knew she had given herself to him!

Soon her had her body covered in glistening sweat, her nipples hard as marbles on bouncing breasts that he kept secured one with his hand! His shaft slid in and out of that tight body and with each thrust, sent more screams of pleasures from her lips! He kept his eyes locked on her face though as she closed her eyes and looked to one said trying to avoid his own gaze! He let her breast go and slammed one particularly hard time and held her balls deep inside her as he slapped her face once more growling, "LOOK!" He wished he knew more than a few of the alien words!

Her eyes flicked open once more and he turned her head to look back at him as he spoke in his Gorean language, "Look upon the true Master of your body pleasure slave!"

For a moment he wondered if she understood him as it looked like she nodded acceptance to him before he began to thrust into her once more! Her legs clamped tightly on his hips in an effort to tight on his rod that was so invasive of her! He watched and waited and maintained his pace and ferocity forcing her to scream out once... then again... then a third time in sheer unadulterated lustful need! He felt hot liquid warm his shaft as she squirted onto him! It was only on the third did he decide it was time to bring this to it's conclusion!

He braced himself as she whimpered back to him, knowing he wasn't done. He gave a devil may care glance down to her as he released any control he had maintained on himself and as she was just coming off the third, he forced her into more as he expanded in girth and length and hardness. He made no effort to silence or mute her screams. It was a badge of honor for a woman to be heard screaming in pleasures throughout the city. If one listened carefully, often you could hear screams of pleasure as far off as the palace itself. For now, everyone within a half mile of her would hear her undeniable cries of desire!!!

Onnar felt himself explode into her, filling her womb with his seed and her eyes widened on his! He was not afraid of her carrying child for she drank slave wine throughout the day. A slave would know that only when they were removed off of slave wine that they were to be bred for children. He held her down tightly as his shaft pulsed again and again, oozing from her womb and pussy.... and he held her in place... till he slowly began to recede.

Back