Where Be The Naughty Pirates?

aye!!!!
i used to drink lots of rum for a while and set my facebook language to 'pirate' once

My father had to wear an eyepatch for a while (sight issues), so instantly my friends called him 'The Pirate'. Don't think he minded.

I like the pirate look. In fact, I'll pop back in a bit when I've got my lace and mascara on, a la Jack Sparrow.

aye!!!!
i used to drink lots of rum for a while and set my facebook language to 'pirate' once

*thumbs up*

My father had to wear an eyepatch for a while (sight issues), so instantly my friends called him 'The Pirate'. Don't think he minded.

I like the pirate look. In fact, I'll pop back in a bit when I've got my lace and mascara on, a la Jack Sparrow.

can't wait. sexxxxy. *giggles*

Arrrrrrr! I were Master at Arms for ye last Lit Pirate ship afore she sank. Was nothin to do with me though, it was the weight of all that booty aboard. Aye, we had some fine booty aboard. Skinny booty, plump booty, them booties you just have ter spank on yer way past *wistful sigh*

Arrrrrrr! I were Master at Arms for ye last Lit Pirate ship afore she sank. Was nothin to do with me though, it was the weight of all that booty aboard. Aye, we had some fine booty aboard. Skinny booty, plump booty, them booties you just have ter spank on yer way past *wistful sigh*

Master-at-Arms, eh? well, you are Sir Spanky Sword.

my cheeks are starting to hurt. again. and, no, not those cheeks...

Master-at-Arms, eh? well, you are Sir Spanky Sword.

Aye, that be true, but me nickname aboard was Long Dong Silver yaknow. Arrrrrr Them were the days, we'd haul anchor and haul ass and find fresh waters for plundering and then when the local constabulary were aware of our prescence, we'd moon the buggers off the poop deck on our way out of 'arbour:D

What type of socks do pirates wear?

AAAAARRRRRGYLE!!!!

(ummm, does that count? can I join???)

Back