ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
Ok, I'm sure everyone is quite sick of hearing about my medicalproblems, but I don't really know how else to let eveyone know what's going on.

I've got significant amounts of blood in my urine again and the pain is excruciating. I'm going back tot he Er, possibly back into the hospital. I don't have any idea how serious it is orhow long I might be away. If anything serious is wrong, my brother has my login and promised to post something.

Take care all

You'll be in my thoughts, Colly, as usual. :heart:

Colleen Thomas said:
Ok, I'm sure everyone is quite sick of hearing about my medicalproblems, but I don't really know how else to let eveyone know what's going on.

I've got significant amounts of blood in my urine again and the pain is excruciating. I'm going back tot he Er, possibly back into the hospital. I don't have any idea how serious it is orhow long I might be away. If anything serious is wrong, my brother has my login and promised to post something.

Take care all

Thinking of you, as are we all.
Waiting for the day you come back, fit and well.
If those damn docs don't sort you out.....tell them to expect a visit from a coven......the Lit coven. We don't take lightly to them not sorting out one of our own. A very important one of our own.
And we are verrrrry dangerous when unhappy.
:heart:

matriarch said:
We don't take lightly to them not sorting out one of our own. A very important one of our own.
And we are verrrrry dangerous when unhappy.

What Mat said, fer sure. :rose:

Colleen Thomas said:

Take care all

You're in my thoughts, Colleen. Hope all goes well. *HUGS*

elf? Anything to make your day a bit brighter.

Everyone else, hello again. Can't write, can't really read, can't even play a simple game. My brain feels like it's mired in mud. Sigh.

Another Tankhouse please. Finish that and off to bed. I'll try for ten hours of sleep. See if that helps.

Off to browse, back soon.

Mat's knackered people.

Off to me bed.

Have a good night, be nice to each other have fun.

ta-ta.

Colleen Thomas said:

Take care all

:( :rose: :heart: :rose: :(

Crossing all feathers for you, babydoll

Colleen Thomas said:

Take care all

The only reason we'd be sick of hearing is because no one wants you to be sick. For some reason, I don't think Chicken Noodle soup is gonna make this one all better, an idea I never thought possible before. At one point, I thought Chicken Noodle soup could cure bullet wounds. Not kidding.
Anyway, please feel better soon?!?

Sorry to hear that, RG.....I can sympathize, but I don't really know what that's like. I'm one of those supremely annoying people that can sleep anywhere/anytime. If I get still for a few minutes, I'm out, no matter how much sleep I've had the night before. That, in itself, can be a pain.

Hope you find your way to the arms of Morpheus soon. :rose:

Thanks cloudy. I think what I need is for my imagination to kick back in so I can imagine someone warm and snuggly.

Damn. I forgot. How are you? Any closer to a decision? Anything I can do to help?

rgraham666 said:
Thanks cloudy. I think what I need is for my imagination to kick back in so I can imagine someone warm and snuggly.

Damn. I forgot. How are you? Any closer to a decision? Anything I can do to help?

I'm okay, thanks for asking. :rose:

Nope, nothing much anyone can do except keep their fingers crossed that I make the right one, that's all. I appreciate the offer, though, truly. :kiss:

cloudy said:
I'm okay, thanks for asking. :rose:

Nope, nothing much anyone can do except keep their fingers crossed that I make the right one, that's all. I appreciate the offer, though, truly. :kiss:

I have faith in you, cloudy. Anytime.

As long as we're hanging out in a bar, what are you drinking?

rgraham666 said:
I have faith in you, cloudy. Anytime.

As long as we're hanging out in a bar, what are you drinking?

How 'bout a nice cold Corona with lime? Would hit the spot right about now. :)

A little min.

Managed to get about an hour and a half just before I came here.

Sigh. I was hoping to sleep until morning.

rgraham666 said:
A little min.

Managed to get about an hour and a half just before I came here.

Sigh. I was hoping to sleep until morning.

I was planning on sleeping really late tomorrow, but I'll be happy to transfer some of that sleep to you. :rose: ;)

*HUGS* and love to Colly. We love you babe, take care and get better before we do what Mat said and come.....'talk' to the doctors.

*HUGS* to Cloudy too. Sometimes what you want in your heart is the right thing babe, either way, take care of yourself and Spidey and we're always here for you.

*HUGS* to RG too, hoping you've gotten to sleep. I was there the last two nights....wide awake at 1 and needing to wake up at 6 or so.

Anyone still floating around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back