Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a married white male who is 50. My wife is also on here and is njgoddess127 and she is 45. We are both exploring and trying to learn what we like. Right now we are both liking the shared wife thing. Not cuckold. Sharing. And yes we think there is a difference. But anyway. We are both looking for some respectful fun people to chat with. Either of us will chat with males or females and may even as a couple. We use Kik. I am njhubby126 on their. Please say hello.

Welcome...it's always good to hear form new followers.
 
This weekend is "all kid, all the time ". College visit...Soccer tournament...college application essay writing... oh, and laundry. Which is also mostly his. Fun times.

A Chris Rea fan...;)
Quite a versatile song writer.
Over 50 isn't "The Road to Hell"
 
good morning to the youngsters

Glad to join you all, very nice people on this site. Sexy thoughts keep us young.
 
London lad

Late 50s Joe - in London, where it's cold and wet. Brrrrr and Yuk!

Say hi if you fancy a chat.

xx
 
57 male in Ohio. It was nice here today - sunny in the 70 ' s. It's gonna get colder soon, though. It'd be nice to have a hot chat or roleplay partner to warm me up.
 
Really, nobody has posted here since this morning? Everybody have to go to bed early, geritol not working?
 
over 50

Hello I am Jerryas you can figure I do like to play golf
A little about me i live in ohio my wife passed away about 2 years ago she lived out almost all me fethishes and i loved it. You can call me a cuck because i live to take care and please the lady on my arm going to try and start over if it sounds good hit me up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top